Exotic Erestor by Zhie
Summary: Challenge: [glorlovestorfqf] Erestor never sailed. When the Valar decide that it's nearly time for the elves to return to Middle-Earth, they send Glorfindel to find Erestor and bring him to Valinor so he can teach the elves about the modern world. Glorfindel is shocked when he learns Erestor has gone from modest advisor to exotic dancer.
Categories: Stories of Arda > Exotic Erestor Characters: Elrond, Erestor, Gil-Galad, Glorfindel, Thranduil
Awards: 2005 MPA Nomination, First Place MPA
Challenge: None
Genre: Comedic, Lyrical or Songfic, Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15319 Read: 35571 Published: July 26 2007 Updated: July 26 2007
Story Notes:
Lyrics in part one are to the song ‘Slave’ as sung by Britney Spears. Never thought I’d live to see the say I’d use a Britney Spears song in a fic about elves. There are also two pictures that go with this that Mei did.

Lyrics in part two are to the song ‘Material Girl’ as sung by Madonna.

Lyrics in part three are to the song ‘Goody Two-Shoes’ as sung by Adam Ant and the song 'Wild Wild West' as sung by The Escape Club. Thank you everyone for reading!

1. Chapter 1 by Zhie

2. Chapter 2 by Zhie

3. Chapter 3 by Zhie

4. Epilogue by Zhie

Chapter 1 by Zhie
“Slay the balrog, Glorfindel. Confront the Witchking, Glorfindel. Rescue the Halflings, Glorfindel. Bah!” Down the back alley of a lonely street, a single figure shoved his hands into the pockets of the long cape-like garment he wore- trench coat, that was it, that was what they called it- and swore as he kicked a chunk of brick down the eroding paved path. “Go find Erestor and bring him back to Valinor, Glorfindel.” He snorted. Was that really all he had become, just a fetcher of missing and misled hobbits and elves? After all his great deeds, all the songs sung of him and ballads written of his glory, he was nothing more than a shepherd, rounding up lost souls.

Rounding the corner, he came onto the busy street again to check the crossing and decided once again he disliked Brady Street. The strange carriages that moved without horses went much too fast, and the road was too narrow. Bright, unnaturally colored lights glared from every corner and every building. The people, at least, were friendly enough, even a little too friendly at times for his taste. All he wanted to do was find the inn he had been directed to by the Valar, collect Erestor, and go home again.

Two maidens were approaching him, one of them smiling and the other pretending not to notice him. Smiling back, he decided that it would be best to ask directions if ever he hoped to find what he was looking for. “Excuse me, ladies,” he said as they were about to pass. The pair stopped, the first still smiling and the second wary. “I was wondering if you could help me to find The Golden Cock. It’s a pub of some sort that I am to meet someone at this evening.”

The smile fell from the lips of the first while the second grinned, and with a swift motion pointed her thumb over her shoulder. “Third one from the corner. Have fun,” she snickered, pulling her friend along. Glorfindel nodded his thanks and proceeded to cross the corner, frowning as he noted he would have to cross the street again.

Luckily there were others waiting to cross, and Glorfindel merely followed them when the carriages all stopped at the same time. The building he came to was squeezed between two others, an old brick structure with heavy black curtains on the windows and sounds of music seeping out from the cracks in the door. He halted when he saw the sign:

NO MEN ALLOWED

Scratching his head and deciding perhaps he had better not enter until he knew more, he looked around for somewhere to wait and ponder his next move. There was a place across the street that was lit up cheerfully, busy with people talking and eating, and he sighed as he approached the corner to cross the road again.

}-~-~-:-~-~-{

“Fetch me a drink, Russ. Sit on my lap, Russ. Sing me a song, Russ. Fuck!” In the back alley of a lonely street, a single figure took a long drag on his cigarette, his elbow resting on the hand of the arm that was positioned across his chest. He swore to himself as he stared vehemently at the back entrance of The Golden Cock and exhaled. “Go fetch everyone a latte from across the street even though you had to perform three times tonight, Russ.” He snorted. Was that really all he had become, just a gopher, waiting on the others as they pleased? Nevermind that he had been the right hand of Lord Elrond and the maker of some of the most important decisions of ages past, he had been working here for years before most of the young, preening peacocks they’d recently hired were legal.

Rounding the corner, he came onto the busy street again to check the crossing and decided once again despite the crap he dealt with nightly, he loved Brady Street. Amazing classic cars and customized beauties drove past, and the street was not so wide that traffic was a problem. Brilliant colors lit up the district, giving the buildings an inviting glow. The people were friendly, much friendlier than they had been in Rivendell.

Reaching to his back pocket with one hand to retrieve his wallet as he took hold of the handle of the door with his other, he paused as he came face to face with the sign on the door.

~No Shoes ~ No Shirt ~ No Service ~

“Well, fuck a duck,” he swore, dropping his hand from the door. Sighing as he realized despite his leather boots and pants, the vest he was wearing hardly qualified as a shirt. Already there were a few strange looks at him from patrons inside who had noticed the loiterer by the door, and he turned around with clenched teeth, determined to go back and tell his coworkers to go get their own goddamned fucking coffee.

}-~-~-:-~-~-{

What he didn’t notice was that one of the patrons had seen him before.

Or so he thought.

“Erestor?” Glorfindel blinked as the figure turned and began to walk down the street. Grabbing his coat from the back of the chair, he left his half-eaten pastry and his tea and hurried to the door. Flinging it open, the bell attached to the top jingled wildly.

Instinctively, Erestor looked over his shoulder. After doing a double take, he blinked and tilted his head. He rubbed his eyes and looked again. And blinked again. And took a look around to make sure no one else was within earshot before he said, “Glorfindel?”


“It is you! But you-“ Glorfindel stepped up to Erestor and clasped his arm. “-you look well,” he said abruptly. “You, uhm...” Taking another look, he found himself at a slight loss. He had expected to find the calm, conservative elf looking a bit more like he had in Rivendell. Instead, standing before him was most definitely Elrond’s old advisor, but robes were replaced with skin-tight clothing - still the customary black, Glorfindel noted. No braids were woven into the dark hair, indeed Glorfindel momentarily wondered if the shoulder-length locks were long enough to be plaited. But still, despite these and other minor differences, there was no mistaking the deep, thoughtful eyes that looked back at him. “You look very well,” he said, releasing his grip on Erestor’s arm.

“As do you. But... how are you here?” whispered Erestor. “You sailed, I watched you sail with my own eyes. Yet, here you are before me.”

“Questions I can answer, but not here,” Glorfindel answered, remembering that they were in public.

Erestor nodded. “Come with me. I have to close up tonight where I work, and it’s nearly closing time. We can talk there once everyone else goes home.”

}-~-~-:-~-~-{

“They want me to come to Valinor.”

“Yes.”

“To teach you about this modern society, so that you can all come back.”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

Glorfindel opened his mouth, and then shut it. “I’m not sure about that. The only thing Orome and Nessa were clear about was me getting you back to the West.”

“So, do we go now or in the morning? And how long do you need me? A few days? A week? I’d really like to get back by Sunday if at all possible,” he admitted.

“Well...” Glorfindel fiddled with his drink. They were alone in the bar, a club Erestor had called it. From what had been explained, women paid to come in and watch men dance and undress themselves. Something just didn’t seem right about it. “Actually, I’m to stay and learn a little about the culture and then we will both go to Valinor to teach everyone else. We will likely be gone for a few decades at least.”

“Oh.”

“But we’ll still be here for a few months I think before we leave.”

“I see.” Erestor’s finger ran up and down the side of his glass. “What if I decide not to come with you?”

“I... again, they weren’t very clear about everything,” admitted Glorfindel. There was a lengthy pause before he spoke again. “So you... you...” Glorfindel couldn’t bring himself to look into Erestor’s eyes and say the words, so he turned away and said, “sell yourself to them, do you?”

Erestor chuckled softly. “No, I don’t sell myself. I just... dance is all,” he said. “It makes me feel free, uninhibited. My life was so structured, continued to be that way. One day, when I was an account executive, I was invited to a club after work. I was in awe of the grace and beauty of them. And everyone watching them.” His voice took on a different tone, a wistful one. “Do you know how long I stood behind, off in the corner? Just another elf behind the ruler of a realm, scribbling notes and advising lords and kings? I didn’t have a claim to fame like you did. I didn’t come from an affluent family like Elrond. I had to work hard for the recognition I got, and always I had to work to keep it.”

“I’m sorry,” apologized Glorfindel.

“Don’t be,” replied Erestor. “You don’t understand this world. Or mine,” he added. “I spent thousands of years to gain little acknowledgement in Imladris, but here, up on that stage...” Erestor looked across the room from where they sat alone at one of the tables and sighed. “Up there, everyone watches me. Up there, I’m the star. For once, it’s all about me.”

Glorfindel nodded. “I guess if you’re just up there dancing, you’re not really doing anything wrong,” he said, trying to sound approving.

“Well...” Erestor smiled shyly, a contrast somewhat to the rest of him – the tight leather pants he wore seemed to make him look much bolder than he ever did, even in battles long ago. Rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand as his right fidgeted with his glass of orange soda, he said, “When I first got into this business, I may have done a few things more. But now I’m strictly on the stage.” Glorfindel quirked a brow, to which Erestor replied, “I used to give lap dances.”

“Lap dances?” questioned Glorfindel. “What’s that? Some sort of dance while you’re sitting?”

“Close,” answered Erestor, biting his lip. “It’s actually when another person is sitting, it’s a more private sort of dance. In... their lap,” he finally said when Glorfindel still appeared confused.

“Oh.” Glorfindel sipped his wine. “Oh.” Glorfindel finished the rest of his wine. “I see.” There was a long pause before he said, “That... that sounds an awful lot like... well, not like dancing.”

“It’s nothing like that,” objected Erestor, pushing his glass toward the center of the table as he stood up. “Here, back up a little.”

“Why?” asked Glorfindel warily.

“Just do it,” insisted Erestor. “It’s so much easier to show you than to explain it.”

Glorfindel lifted his glass, and finding it empty, admitted his defeat and slid his chair back after putting the glass back onto the table.

“It only lasts a minute or two,” said Erestor, settling into Glorfindel’s lap. Not knowing where to put his hands, Glorfindel held onto the seat of the chair, one hand on either side, and tried to listen to the words Erestor said, but the warmth that was spreading through him made for quite a distraction. “Sometimes I sit like this, but most often, like this,” Erestor continued, turning around and lifting one leg over so that he was straddling Glorfindel. “Usually there is music, so I’ll just have to pretend.” Erestor closed his eyes, and after a few moments began to sway a little and gyrate to some unheard tune. Glorfindel had not the heart to break it to Erestor that this was almost EXACTLY like THAT.

“And I move a bit like this... use my hands, here, maybe here, and here...” Erestor touched the golden elf in a very friendly sort of manner, his shoulders, neck, chest, and so on, all while continuing to dance to the silence that filled the spacious room. “Depends on what they want,” he said, and suddenly stopped. Looking abruptly down into Glorfindel’s lap, Erestor scrambled away. “What’s that all about?” he demanded.

Glorfindel fumbled to cover his obvious erection, finally opting to scoot back under the table as well as he could. “You mean to tell me you’ve been doing this for how long, and not once had that happen?”

“No!” Erestor cautiously sat down in his own seat. “This is a ladies only establishment. I’ve never danced on the lap of another male until just now.”

“How do you keep yourself from being aroused, then?” questioned Glorfindel.

“Oh, well...” Erestor shrugged. “Never really been interested in them,” he admitted. “That’s what made this so easy. I wasn’t running the risk of falling in love or being sexually stimulated by any of them.”

“Really?” asked Glorfindel, though the question was more rhetoric. Perhaps the journey back to Valinor wouldn’t be so boring after all.

“So... where are you staying?” asked Erestor, reaching into the pocket of his vest. He pulled out a long pack of cigarettes and held out the open end toward Glorfindel, who shook his head with a crinkled nose. Erestor lit a cigarette for himself and looked across the table at the other elf.

Glorfindel shook his head. “I’ve not thought that far. This is only my second day here. I was given coins and paper money by the Valar, but my main goal was to find you first.”

“You need to sleep somewhere,” mused Erestor, stretching his arms and rolling his head back to get the kinks out of his neck. “I have a place not too far from here. I think it best, being just your second night here, that you come home with me for now.”

}-~-~-:-~-~-{

“This is a lovely place you have,” complimented Glorfindel as he strolled across the wide open space. One corner looked much like a kitchen, another like a dining room of sorts. There was a large space with a couch on one side and a noisy moving picture box on the other, but this one sat on the floor and was larger than the one he had seen in the bar. There were smaller black boxes on top of it, and he could only venture that these were other different fabulous inventions that had come about in modern Middle-earth.

Erestor looked over his shoulder and grinned. “Thanks. You wouldn’t believe who you have to fuck around here to get a place like this.” When Glorfindel gave him a puzzled look, his smile fell from his face. “Sorry, I didn’t mean literally. I don’t whore around, it’s just a figure of speech.”

Glorfindel’s frown deepened. “That’s two words now I don’t understand.”

“Which ones? Oh!” Erestor, unexpectedly, blushed as he headed into a small doorway and suddenly light streamed out of it. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be teaching you things like that. The Valar will strike me down if I’m not careful!”

“I already told you, they aren’t going to do that. You’re a bridge for us, to tell us what to expect upon our return,” Glorfindel began to explain again. Erestor reemerged, stripped of the outfit he had been wearing at the club and now dressed in loose fitting pants that he was tying off the cord of. “Which means I should learn as much from you as I can, and things like ‘fuck’ and ‘whore’ are probably as good a place as any to start.”

Erestor stared at Glorfindel for a moment and then burst out laughing. This puzzled Glorfindel even more, and Erestor closed the gap between them and patted the golden haired elf’s cheek. “You’re just as cute as I remember,” he responded, and then walked past to something that was on the wall. He picked up a something that was affixed there, pressed a button, and held it to his ear. “Hello? Yeah, this is Russ, how’s it going, Tim? Yeah, no, I need this delivered. The usual, yeah, and an extra order of garlic bread. Canoli? Oh, all right, sold. No, I need two of them. Yeah, I’ve got company.” There was some chuckling, and then, “No. No. Perhaps… Okay, half hour? See ya then.” He put the object back in place and then said, “Telephone. You use it to communicate with people who are further away. Very, very handy.”

“You can’t just use your mind?”

“Race of men,” Erestor reminded him. “Mingled with halfling and dwarven blood, and a few rare ones with a little of the Eldar, but, sadly, no, I have to use the telephone. Well, not entirely true,” he mused. “See, they have people around, they say they’re ‘gifted’ or ‘telepathic’ or something- means they have a little elvish blood. Descendants of Elrond through Arwen or the twins. How is he these days, by the way?”

“Still grieves for his children,” Glorfindel said sadly. “Celebrian is good to him, and he is good to her. The West keeps them strong, but there are times when I think he regrets his choice.”

“He shouldn’t,” Erestor responded, opening up a little door on a very large box that was almost as tall as he was. He pulled out two bottles of amber liquid and closed the door. “I’ll have to remember to tell him how happy his children were, how much joy they had and how much joy they brought their spouses. And of his grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I kept track of them, all of them, as long as I could. He had some terrific ones, that’s for sure. Kings, queens, doctors... there was one accountant, I’m not sure how that came about.” Erestor used a small metal object and removed the lids of each of the bottles before handing one to Glorfindel.

Glorfindel stared at the bottle, which proudly proclaimed ‘It’s Miller Time!’ on the side. “I don’t think I can get used to this place,” he said. “This is all so overwhelming.”

Tilting his head to the side, Erestor smiled warmly and looped his arm through Glorfindel’s. “Come on, let’s watch TV until the pizza gets here. We’ll get you some food, and then hit the sack and-“ Erestor stopped as they reached the couch and an expression of one who had forgotten about something and suddenly remembered it came over his face.

“What?” asked Glorfindel with worry in his voice.

“Nothing,” said Erestor, pulling him down onto the couch. “Oh, look, Wheel of Fortune reruns, I love this game!” he announced after hitting something on the small pad that he had picked up. A smiling lady touched magic boxes that lit up, and letters appeared on them.

“It plays games, too?” asked Glorfindel with surprise.

}-~-~-:-~-~-{

“I like pizza,” decided Glorfindel once the meal had been eaten and the pair was sitting on the couch once more. Erestor smiled and pushed the small control over and over again, then sighed and made the picture on the box disappear.

“Nine hundred channels, not a thing to watch,” he declared.

Nodding in agreement, Glorfindel waited to see if Erestor would continue, and when he didn’t, asked, “Why did you do it?”

“Do what?”

Glorfindel turned a little to face Erestor. “Well, a lot of things. Why did you stay here, why did you start dancing, why did you cut your hair, why did you... get... those...” he said, motioning to the piercings in Erestor’s ears and navel. “Why didn’t you cross the sea, why, why, why, I just have too many, I don’t quite know where to begin.”

“I already told you. It makes me feel free.” Erestor strummed his fingers on the cushion, and then snapped them suddenly. “I know! If I dance for you, maybe you’ll understand.”

“Oh... um... alright...” Glorfindel stood as Erestor did, and followed him across the room to a pair of doors that slid to either side. Reaching around the corner, Erestor did something to flood the room with light, and something else to slowly dim it to a soft glow.

“This is my bedroom, but I practice here, too.” Erestor took a few steps in before taking hold of the pole that extended from ceiling to floor and pulling himself around it so that he came around to face Glorfindel again. “It’s a water pipe, but it works perfectly. It’s part of why I took this place – was such a great deal, and the pipe wasn’t the hindrance they probably think it is.”

“Wh-wh-wh-wh-what do you d-d-do with it?” Glorfindel asked, mouth open slightly as he stared at the pole that Erestor was clutching. The dark haired elf laughed and wrapped himself around it, bending his head backwards to look at Glorfindel.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” he grinned, blowing Glorfindel a kiss. Surprised at this bold move, he swallowed and nodded. “Go sit on the bed, I’ll be right back.”

Erestor left back through the door, leaving a stunned Glorfindel to sink onto the mattress and look around. Along one wall appeared to be a large walk-in closet. There were windows, but they were across the room. There was the bed, which he sat on, and the pole, which he kept staring at, and that was pretty much all besides a small table with a small grey box and red numbers that displayed the time. There was a wide space between the bed and the window, a little more than the width of the bed again. Probably for dancing, he assumed as Erestor reentered.

“I have the perfect song... I used this one last year, but I went back to older music again. Audience seems to like it better, but this one had some great possibilities.” Erestor spoke as he took a flat, round object and approached the table. Hitting something on the side, the top flipped open, causing Glorfindel to give a bit of a hop as the disc was placed into the opening and the top closed again. Erestor smirked as he walked briskly past, stopping at the pole.

A slow, heavy drumming rose up from under other fairly odd sounding instruments and what sounded like a single pair of hands clapping with the beat. A female voice spoke as Erestor stood still at the pole with his hands wrapped around it, standing with his legs spread. Glorfindel’s eyes wandered admiringly down Erestor’s back.

~I know I may be young, but I’ve got feelings too.~
~And I need to do what I feel like doing.~
~So let me go and just listen.~

The first thing Erestor did was swing around to the other side of the pole, so that he was facing Glorfindel. His eyes were focused directly on Glorfindel’s, and he began to dance.

~All you people look at me like I’m a little girl.~

Sway.

~Well did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world.~

Arch his back.

~Always saying little girl don’t step into the club.~

Bend his knees.

~Well I’m just tryin’ to find out why cause dancing’s what I love.~

Pout.

~I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy.~

Dip his hips.

~But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy.~

Thrust his pelvis.

~What’s practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?~


Licked his lips.

~All I know is I’m so happy when you’re dancing there.~

Is it getting hot in here?

~I’m a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.~
~I’m a slave for you. I won’t deny it; I’m not trying to hide it.~

Glorfindel’s eyes were riveted on the figure before him, the perfectly sculpted muscles, the intense gaze, the sultry looks he was being given, the heat he felt just from watching, everything factored into why he felt his erection straining, why he felt like getting up and pushing Erestor to the ground. Pinning him down. Crushing his mouth against those tempting lips. Fisting his hand in that gorgeous, dark hair, his other hand removing Erestor’s pants.

Perhaps Erestor had heard his thought. Perhaps not. But in the most sexually suggestive manner possible, Erestor continued to dance with the aid of the pole as he slid the pants off and tossed them aside.

Then Erestor looked at him again.

~Baby~

Stared.

~Don’t you wanna~

At him.

~Dance upon me~

Again.

~To another time and place.~

And then...

~Baby~

Crooked his finger...

~Don’t you wanna~

And Glorfindel rose up.
~Dance upon me~

In more ways than one.

~Leaving behind my name, my age.~

Perhaps someone should open a window?

Erestor was no longer using the pole. Not the stationary pole coming up from the floor, at least. He had approached Glorfindel, predatorily seeking him out, and was using a very still blonde elf- again, there is a truly naughty double meaning here- as his means of ‘keeping balance’.

~Like that~

Preserving his stability.

~You like it~

Maintaining his equilibrium.

~Now watch me~

Dancing in a very erotic and overly suggestive manner.

Erestor firmly placed his hand on the other elf’s chest and pushed. Glorfindel’s legs were still backed up to the edge of the bed, and this caused him to sit down immediately. He grasped the blanket on either side of him as Erestor leaned down and playfully kissed his lips, leaving Glorfindel’s mouth open his hands squeezing the covers tightly as Erestor sashayed back to his pole and took hold of it once again.

~I really wanna dance, tonight with you.~

Leaving Glorfindel-

~I just can’t help myself~

-to wonder-

~I really wanna do what you want me to.~

-exactly how-

~I just feel I let myself go~

-he never noticed how firm Erestor’s backside was before.

‘Damned council robes,’ he thought to himself.

~I really wanna dance, tonight with you.~

And while on the topic-

~Wanna see you move~

-of Erestor-

~I really wanna do what you want me to.~

-had the mission of taking him to Valinor-

~Uh Uh Uh~

-changed to just...

...taking him.

As he watched, Glorfindel began to see a repetitive manner in the way that Erestor was dancing. As long as things remained pretty much the same, he guessed he would be able to regain control again.

But it didn’t.

~I’m a~

‘Did he just?!’

~slave for you.~

‘He did...!’

~I cannot hold it~

‘It certainly LOOKS like you can!’

~I cannot control it.~

‘Sure...’

~I’m a~

‘What?’
~slave~

‘Yes?’

~ for you.~

‘Oh, Eru...’

~I won’t deny it~

‘No?’

~I’m not trying to hide it.~

‘Obviously.’

Every utterance of the word ‘slave caused Erestor to slide down the pole, and then dance his way back up. Glorfindel swallowed hard upon realizing that some of the panting was his own and not part of the music being played. Taking slow, deep breaths, his eyes would not budge from the movements Erestor made. He thought he would nearly burst as Erestor began to grind against the pole again with his head thrown back.

~I’m a~

*Gulp*

~slave~

Slide.

~for you.~

*Shiver*

~I cannot hold it~

Drop.

~I cannot control it.~

‘Drop?’

~I’m a~

Stare.

~slave~

Crawl.

~for you.~

*Shudder*

~I won’t deny it.~

Forward.

~I’m not trying to hide it.~

Reaching Glorfindel, Erestor raised his hands from the ground, slowly sliding them up Glorfindel’s legs. He settled them on his knees, still on his own knees, and threw back his head.

~Like that~

Glorfindel nearly had to pick his jaw up from the ground at the end of the performance. On the floor just a few feet away, Erestor was still on his knees with his head thrown back, skin glistening in the candlelight. Ever so slowly, Erestor tilted his head forward once again to look at Glorfindel, eyes dark, so dark and yet so bright. He still panted slightly, and Glorfindel didn’t know whether to stare or look away. Pleased that the blonde continued to keep his eyes upon him, Erestor licked his lips and narrowed his eyes seductively. “Do you want me?”
Chapter 2 by Zhie
“Do you want me?”

Unable to answer, Glorfindel continued to stare as Erestor rose up from the floor and stepped toward him, not quite like an elf, more like a cat on the prowl. Somehow Erestor continued to pick up on Glorfindel’s thoughts, and he let out a growl not unlike some wild beast. “I think you do,” he continued, pushing his knee between Glorfindel’s until there was a space for him to stand, and he came closer, leaning forward over his prey. “I know why you reacted the way you did at the club. I saw you watching me as we drove home. Your eyes keep wandering over me. Why?”

Glorfindel shook his head, not in denial, but in confusion over his own feelings. “I don’t know why.”

“I do. When we were in Imladris, I was a quiet advisor, always strict with others, and myself, always prompt and polite. You remember me like that, and you see me now, and it excites you.”

Glorfindel nodded. “Yes.”

“I used to be like any other elf, used to look like them and talk like them, but now, though I blend in here, to you I am exotic.”

“Yes,” agreed Glorfindel with a gasp as Erestor’s hand brushed against his arousal. His leg shivered as two fingers slid along him, nothing but the sleeping pants that had been provided between his flesh and Erestor’s touch. “Yes,” he hissed as Erestor’s thumb managed to find the tip of his erection and rub it in a circular motion.

“And you are to me, irresistible,” admitted Erestor. “You can’t imagine how long it has been since I last saw another of our kind. Surrounded by mortals, I had to keep myself from wanting any of them. But you... I don’t need to restrain myself with you...”

“I noticed,” panted Glorfindel, his eyes drooping shut.

“So why don’t you help us both out and just fuck me, then?”

Glorfindel’s eyes blinked wide open. “I...”

“If you want to,” teased Erestor, withdrawing his hand, “why fight it?”

“I... still don’t know what the word ‘fuck’ means,” he answered.

For a moment, Erestor drew back and looked over the golden elf, smirking at the response his dancing and his ‘encore’ had received. “If I said, ‘Fuck me, Glorfindel’,” Erestor said slowly, bearing down upon the other elf once more, “I would expect you to toss me onto the bed, or shove me against a door, or drag me into the shower, or something more creative, and fuck me.” For emphasis, Erestor rubbed his own arousal against Glorfindel’s, wishing it weren’t restrained and hoping it wouldn’t be for long.

“So you...” Glorfindel swallowed audibly and steadied himself on the bed, his palms on the mattress at either side, and Erestor’s hands covering over his as the dark elf smiled predatorily. “You want me... to... to...”

Erestor nodded slowly, that wicked grin on his face. “That’s exactly what I want you to do.”

“But, Erestor,” whispered Glorfindel as if someone could hear, “that would bind you to me.”

“Exactly. But think about it, Fin. Why else did the Valar send you back all alone? No companions, no horse, no others with you. All alone. To find me. They were specific, were they not?”

“Yes,” squeaked Glorfindel.

“Excellent,” purred Erestor, leaning in so far that Glorfindel, in his attempt to lean back, fell back onto the bed. “Couldja wouldja, ain’tja gonna, if I ask ya, wouldja wanna?”

“What? What language is that?” Glorfindel placed his hands on Erestor’s upper arms and shivered again as his companion’s hands moved along his shoulders.

With a devious smile, Erestor answered, “Still Westron, handsome.” Erestor’s fingers dug into Glorfindel’s flesh, holding him firmly down against the mattress. “I think I’m going to have to kiss you now,” he warned him. “If I do it once, I’ll probably do it again, and again, and again... and then... who knows what will happen...” Glorfindel shivered and whimpered slightly, but his body betrayed him the most despite his silence, and his hips thrust up to meet Erestor’s own body. The dark haired elf chuckled. “Try not to come in your pants,” he advised as he leaned down and suckled Glorfindel’s lower lip before plundering his mouth.

As the tension built between them, Erestor’s hands slid down Glorfindel’s arms, capturing his partner’s fingers only to reposition Glorfindel’s hands so that they were above his head, held firmly as Erestor moved his legs slightly. With Glorfindel’s legs still hanging over the edge of the bed, it was easy for Erestor to render him motionless. He sat up and grinned down upon the captured elf gleefully before bending back down to take one of Glorfindel’s rosy peaked nipples gently between his teeth and give it a tug.

“Aiya, Erestor!”

Erestor flicked his tongue out. “Sorry, I’ll slow down.”

“Again! Saes!”

Smirking, Erestor repeated the action again on the opposite side. Glorfindel let out a short gasp as his head thrashed first to one side and then the other as he found himself pinned to the mattress with no way of escape. “Naughty elf,” purred Erestor, flicking his tongue across Glorfindel’s skin. “You like that, don’t you?”

Nothing but garbled noise came from the blonde as Erestor bit him once more, but as the darker elf released him and kissed the reddened mark he had made Glorfindel meekly nodded. “Now... what are you... going to do to me?” he asked when Erestor did nothing for a minute or two except gaze down upon his captured prey.

Chuckling, Erestor took Glorfindel’s lower lip in his teeth and nipped him before licking his open lips, and then sat back, releasing his hold on Glorfindel’s wrists. “What I’m going to do to you is not the question. What are you willing to let me do to you?” In the dim light, Erestor’s eyes gleamed wickedly. Glorfindel fought to catch his breath, arms still above his head.

“Can I just say, I think this is the only time I’ve ever been scared and excited at the same time?”

“I think I can allow that,” grinned Erestor as he slid off of Glorfindel’s body and walked to the closet. Reaching above his head after sliding a wooden door over, Erestor pulled a cord that hung from the ceiling. Glorfindel sat up when light poured out of the small room and into the bedroom. Squinting, he could not see what Erestor was rummaging through or what he had found, as he could only see Erestor stick his fist into his pocket. As the light went out and Erestor turned around and approached him, Glorfindel could make out a piece of thick fabric in Erestor’s hand. “So, have you decided what you’ll let me do?” he asked as he perched himself onto the edge of the bed next to Glorfindel.

The blonde gave him a sideways glance. “I’m about to say anything. Am I about to regret that?”

“I don’t know the answer to that,” admitted Erestor, reaching out to touch Glorfindel’s cheek, and sliding his hand down the elf’s neck. “I’m intrigued by something – you said this would bind us.”

“Yes.”

“You’ve had no former lovers?”

“No.”

“Interesting. I would have thought you would have.”

Glorfindel turned his face away and stared at the door. “When I died, I was young. When I was reborn, I was old. Neither is a particularly desirable state for a lass or a lad looking for a mate.”

“There were plenty old and lonely elves you could have courted,” replied Erestor, a hint of remorse in his voice. As Glorfindel turned back, he saw Erestor wore a regretful look. “I suppose I should not have assumed you to have been spoken for. Look what it has driven us to,” he said ruefully. “A short and unseemly courtship and a romp in the bed at four in the morning.”

Smiling, Glorfindel leaned forward and kissed Erestor gently and sweetly upon the lips. “In all my attempts to catch an unsuspecting elf, this is the first time I’ve been the one caught. I think it has been an exciting and fulfilling courtship, for what it’s worth.”

“Not nearly as fulfilling as I would like for it to be,” answered Erestor with a smirk. His hand wandered over Glorfindel’s thigh and settled into the softness of his sex, which grew rigid with his ministrations. “You were about to say…?”

“Anything,” gasped Glorfindel, hands clawing the sheets once more.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” teased Erestor as he moved to stand up. “What was that?”

“Anything,” Glorfindel said again.

“Louder,” prompted Erestor.

“Anything!” Glorfindel looked up at him with pleading eyes.

A puzzled look came over Erestor’s face. “What were we talking about?”

“Erestor!” Glorfindel fell backwards on the bed in exasperation, his arms spread out above him to either side. “Please, do what you will to my body, but do not taunt my mind!”

“Oh…” Erestor’s eyes roved lecherously over Glorfindel’s form. “Oh, that position gives me so many more ideas, but not now. Right now, I think we shall start simply by removing that clothing, it really is getting in the way.”

Glorfindel readily complied, pushing down the sleeping pants and flinging them into a corner of the room. Erestor glanced at the sudden mess with distaste, but shook it off. “Hanging your legs off the bed just won’t do, either, I think-“ Before Erestor could finish, Glorfindel had scooted up so that his head was on the pillows and his feet nearly to the end of the mattress. “Good boy,” murmured Erestor as he crawled up over him. “One more thing. I think it would be just delightful, if from now on you kept your eyes closed. Just so that I know you won’t peek...” Erestor brought the fabric up to Glorfindel’s eyes and draped it over them. “Lift up your head,” he coaxed gently, and Glorfindel did as he was told as Erestor loosely tied the blindfold. “Now... just relax... and enjoy...”

And enjoy he did, for Glorfindel, though without sight, reveled in the touches and caresses, and the way Erestor’s fingers sang across his skin. Once again, he felt the heated mouth upon his chest, but instead of the short burst of pain and warmth, there was a pause and then he felt something cold brush his skin, and the faint jingle of something he knew not. And then-

“Ai! Oh, sweet Elbereth...” His words became a mismatched recitation of languages he knew and sounds he’d never heard himself make before. There was something pinching him, but it wasn’t Erestor, not his teeth, nor his fingers, for he could hear the light, low chuckle of the other elf and feel one hand on his hip while the other teased his unrestrained nipple.

“The more I think about it,” whispered Erestor in a musing voice, “the more I think I might just fuck you instead.”

Glorfindel whimpered but gave no sign of distaste over this idea, and Erestor smiled again, unseen to Glorfindel, as he affixed the other clamp over the small, rosy peek of skin. “Would you like that, Lord Glorfindel?” The words flowed off of Erestor’s tongue like honey. “Would it please you if I were to fuck you?”

Moaning, Glorfindel managed a weak, “yes,” to Erestor question. Just as he thought his body was adjusted to the sting on either side of his chest, he felt the bite and pull at both places at once and cried out as pleasure and pain shot through to his groin. Something light dropped down upon his skin in between the two points and he felt Erestor play with it idly.

“I have so many more toys, so many more sensations you wouldn’t dream of having,” whispered the dark elf’s voice. “Feelings you could never imagine,” he added, tugging the chain that connected the clamps once again before dropping it and easing himself up from the bed.

His absence was brief. Glorfindel was alerted of Erestor’s return when he felt a moist tongue travel from the base of his shaft to the head, stopping to swirl the end of his erection until Glorfindel thrust forward with a whimper. The chain was abruptly pulled again, and as he gasped, he felt the first intrusion and clenched his muscles. There was a soft chuckle as the finger that had probed him retreated, and then he felt one leg and then the other moved so that they were elevated and resting on Erestor’s shoulders.

Again, a single slippery digit rubbed against him, hoping for entrance, and this time he relaxed as he was gently breached. More than once he shifted, trying to get into a more comfortable position. He grunted slightly as a second finger entered to join the first and nearly pulled away, but then it happened. His body arched, he cried out, all beyond his control as his legs shuddered and his senses overloaded. He was given a respite to catch his breath before Erestor pressed against something inside him again, and now his cry was louder and he called out his lover’s name. Again and again, his body shook each time Erestor made it, sometimes pulling the chain now, and Glorfindel feared he would drown in the pleasure he felt.

The intensity had been so much that he had not noticed how Erestor had stretched him, had relaxed his body, until Erestor withdrew his fingers and something else teased Glorfindel – thicker, harder, and slickly oiled, it filled him before he had chance to think, and then was pulled nearly out of him. The noises he made were feral, growling, mewling sounds as he was entered repeatedly. After a dozen or so times, it stopped, buried deep within him. To his confusion, his legs were carefully lowered, but nothing was removed from his body as Erestor repositioned himself. Before he could regain enough of his senses to ask questions, his own member, left hard and wanting, was pressed against something, and he thrust up instinctively as Erestor slid back, their moans mingling as Glorfindel’s hands flew to grab Erestor’s hips, Erestor’s fingers clawing Glorfindel’s shoulders.

As he thrust up into the elf atop him, Glorfindel felt whatever had been lodged within him slip a bit, but always he moved in some way for it to stay more or less in place. As for Erestor, the darker elf had only at the last moment decided upon the course he had taken, and had not prepared himself long. The tight grip he had on Glorfindel coupled with the previous play and that he now bowed his head and took the chain between his teeth to give one final tug sent Glorfindel into a downward spiral. Twice more he plunged himself into Erestor, hard and deep, and sighed as he held himself in position, thrusting a few more times as his seed spilled into his partner before he withdrew and the phallus Erestor had inserted slipped from his body onto the bed..

Still panting and yet to have been given release, Erestor removed the clamps as Glorfindel hissed, an then hastily pulled the blindfold away, dropping both items off to the side. “My word, I didn’t realize how huge you are,” was all he said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his arm.

“That was incredible.” Glorfindel’s eyes opened just slightly, and he smiled at the sight before him, but immediately he was worried. “You still have yet to be satisfied.”

“Oh, I’m tired,” he admitted, and rolled off onto his back beside Glorfindel. “I’m tired, you’re probably exhausted. Let’s call it a night.”

Glorfindel shook his head. “That’s not right,” he said, propping himself onto his side. Observing the other elf, he pushed the stray, damp hairs from Erestor’s face and slid his hand down the other’s chest and belly, reaching his still-hardened erection and began to stroke it. Erestor sighed and closed his eyes, apparently not about to disagree with whatever Glorfindel offered.

Unsure of where Erestor had placed the oil that had been used earlier, Glorfindel stuck two fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, then brought them down to Erestor’s entrance, smirking as he realized that the other had parted his legs to allow him entry. Erestor was already relaxed, and inside was coated with Glorfindel’s essence, making the oil wholly unnecessary. For a short time Glorfindel continued like this, with gentle thrusts and firm strokes, until he spied the discarded items. Letting go of Erestor’s erection and picking up the clamps, he rested his opposite hand, three fingers tormenting the dark elf as they, too, found the spot that had made Glorfindel squirm as the other worked to perk Erestor’s nipples.

“Oh, you beast,” he panted, but instead of cursing him for it, he begged. “Make them tighter... here, like this,” he said, showing Glorfindel how to adjust them.

“So you were going easy on me, were you?” mused the blonde as he attached the second.

Biting his lips as Glorfindel pulled the chain sharper than he had, he answered, “I’ll know not to next time.”

Glorfindel grinned wickedly and resumed his former ministrations, Erestor’s body unsure of which way to move to enhance the sensations he was feeling. “So... “ he ventured when Erestor seemed to have leveled off into a comfortable zone, and nothing seemed able to bring him to climax, “how badly do you want me to fuck you?”

Chest heaving, Erestor’s hands dug into the pillow his head rested on. “If you don’t know by now-“

“Say it. Beg me for it like you begged me for this,” he interrupted, and tugged the chain roughly.

“Ai, Fin! Take me, fuck me, bury yourself deep in my body, so deep I feel you for a week. Fuck me, Fin, but do it now, or so help me I’ll fuck you, and if that happens-“

No further words came from Erestor, for Glorfindel took him at his word and took him hard. Once more his seed dripped from him as he withdrew, but this time there was a pool of white cream on Erestor’s stomach. Grabbing for the blindfold, Erestor wiped it from his skin before balling it up and tossing it off the bed. “Would you mind getting the light?” he asked sleepily, already slipping under the covers as Glorfindel stood up and looked around. “By the door, just move the switch down,” he added.

After completing the task, Glorfindel returned to the bed and pushed the phallus onto the floor before crawling into the bed beside Erestor. He reached for the clamp on Erestor’s left nipple, but his hand was pushed away. “Don’t you want me to take them off?” he asked.

“You can leave them. If you don’t mind,” was the reply before Erestor dozed off.

Glorfindel stayed in bed, staring at his newfound lover until he was sure that Erestor was asleep, and then stealthily went to the washroom to spill his seed for the third time that night.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{



When Glorfindel awoke, it was still dark outside. He blinked, and his pillow shifted, which was when he realized his pillow wasn’t exactly a pillow. At some point, he had moved, either on his own accord or with aid, so that his head rested in his arms, in turn resting on Erestor, whose chest pressed against his cheek.

Or at least he assumed it was Erestor, though all he could see was his stomach before it disappeared beneath the blankets. But then, there was the glitter of the silver that pierced through the skin, and a bit of a sparkle from the sapphires that hung on silver threads, extending from the indentation on the dark elf’s belly. Glorfindel’s hand began to wander, but he stopped himself abruptly. There was a light on, enough for him to have seen all that, and surely Erestor was watching his movements. His fingers retreated.

“Go ahead.”

Glorfindel wanted to raise his head so that Erestor could properly address him, but the warmth of having his body so delightfully close kept him from it. In fact, he snuggled closer, possessively sliding his left leg up and over Erestor’s. From the position of his arms, he took note that the clamps had been removed from Erestor’s skin, and he could not only smell paper, but heard the turning of the pages just above his head as Erestor read with one hand, his other occupied with rubbing Glorfindel’s shoulders and back gently.

“It isn’t going to bother me if you touch it.”

“So why did you do all of this,” questioned Glorfindel, fingering the jewelry. “To blend in?”

“In part. I wouldn’t have done it had I not wanted to do it,” he added. “I’ve been told it’s arousing.”

“You’ve asked for opinions?”

“Sometimes. What’s yours?”

Glorfindel slid his fingers back up and made himself comfortable again. “I haven’t formed one yet. It looks uncomfortable.”

“It’s barely noticeable,” Erestor told him. “Now, I did have... let’s see, what is the right or the left... well, one of my nipples pierced, at any rate. All I needed to do was have it shift, just a little- instant erection. That’s when I got that one.”

“This one?” Glorfindel asked, pointing to Erestor’s navel.

“Mmmhmm.”

Glorfindel chuckled. “The more I learn about you, the more mysterious you become.”

“And what’s your opinion on that?”

“I think I like it.” Glorfindel finally sat up, awake enough that sleep was not going to grace him again for some time. Stretching his arms above his head he asked, “Do we have any pizza left?”

Erestor, who had been propped against some pillows, reading as Glorfindel had suspected, shook his head. “But, I am sure we can find something else for you,” he said, setting the book on the table beside the bed. He pushed the blankets off of his legs, body still nude, and cross to the closet. The light went on, and Glorfindel stood up and followed.

The closet, decided Glorfindel, may as well have been an entirely separate room. There were a number of bureaus, neatly arranged, and clothing hanging, neatly pressed, from hooks and hangers. Above, there were boxes, all of them properly labeled, and in one space, boots and shoes, precisely matched.

After opening and closing a few of the drawers, Erestor pulled out a pair of black sweat pants and handed them to Glorfindel. “Here, take those, and... this shirt never fit right, and I’m sure you’ll be more comfortable in layers...” A coppery colored shirt with long sleeves was added to the pile, and after that a burgundy shirt with faded gold writing on the front that said ‘Wizard-in-Training’ and beneath some sort of crest with a large Westron ‘H’ in the midst of four different animals. Erestor selected simply a pair of jeans for himself and put them on right in the closet. Glorfindel went to the bed to set down his pile, and then pulled on the clothing. After glancing in the mirror he had seen on the back of the door and giving himself a nod, he followed after Erestor, who was just leaving the room.

“The morning paper should be here about now,” called Erestor as he went to the door. Glorfindel nodded to whatever Erestor was talking about and wandered toward the kitchen area.

“So this is where one finds food?” asked Glorfindel, opening the door of the large box Erestor had opened earlier. He peered inside, wrinkling his nose. “It smells a bit off.”

“I think the milk’s gone bad,” admitted Erestor. He joined Glorfindel after tossing something that looked like a scroll on the table, until it flopped open to reveal it was no more than a thick folio. Glorfindel glanced up at Erestor in askance. “Newspaper. It tells the events of the past day, and of upcoming events.”

“They can tell the future here?” asked Glorfindel, obviously impressed.

“No,” laughed Erestor. “Things like parties that are going on, weddings that will occur, movies that will be playing. That sort of thing.”

“Oh.” Glorfindel crouched down to get a better look at the odd containers of things in the small, cold pantry. Above him, Erestor opened a smaller door.

“That’s the fridge – refrigerator, and this is the freezer. They’re connected. One keeps food cold, the other keeps food really, really cold.” As an example, Erestor pulled a Popsicle out of the upper section and held it to Glorfindel’s ear, laughing when the blonde jerked away and let out a yipe. A moment later, Glorfindel stood up to assess the contents of the freezer. “Here, try one of these,” suggested Erestor, putting the frozen treat back and pulling out a small package. “It’s a burrito.”

Glorfindel stared at the red and green package and then looked up at Erestor. “What does it taste like?”

“Like a burrito,” shrugged Erestor. He turned the package over in Glorfindel’s hands and read the instructions to him. “Remove burrito from outer package. Place onto a plate. Microwave for one minute. Turn over and microwave for one more minute.” Erestor pulled open a cabinet and pulled out a plate, setting it on the counter, then closed the doors to the freezer and fridge and stood back.

Glorfindel stared at Erestor.

“Well, go on. I’m supposed to teach you about all of these things, might as well toss you right into the pond and see if you can swim. That’s the microwave,” he added, pointing to a small black box on the counter before crossing his arms.

}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Despite his early trepidation, the microwave, along with the dishwasher, the washer, the dryer, the stove, and other such appliances were mastered with ease by Glorfindel, who marveled at their convenience. He wasn’t particularly fond of the garbage disposal, and hated the vacuum cleaner with a passion, but most everything else he eagerly learned.

Erestor’s explanation to those he knew was that his new friend was an old acquaintance, an Amish lad, who was being given time to explore the world before making his choice. This was an accepted truth by his friends, who thought it was quite charming to watch the grown man watch in awe as a traffic light turned from green to amber to red.

Glorfindel spoke little of their expected return to Valinor since the first time that he had arrived, hoping that it would be Erestor who would next broach the subject. Many months went by without even the slightest recognition of their Elven heritage, and Glorfindel wondered if Erestor simply assumed that Glorfindel would merely forget his mission and that life as he knew if would return to normal, with the exception that he now had a lover and roommate.

However, there was little for Glorfindel to be disappointed about. He reminded himself that whether it was a month, a year, or three thousand, he had ample time to give Erestor to adjust to the idea of leaving this home he had known for countless years. This also gave him the time to observe, not just life around him, but Erestor. Exotic Erestor.

In Imladris, he had taken little notice of the advisor. He was friendly enough towards him, but assumed that interests deeply varied, personalities would clash, and that greetings, pleasant conversation, and an occasional walk in the garden when they chanced upon each other there was quite enough socializing. Glorfindel wondered now how different life could have been, for them both, had he truly taken a look at this dark beauty.

More than half of some days he was left alone in the loft to amuse himself until Erestor returned. He often spent this time focused on his lover, merely thinking about him. Finding he could fill his mind for hours thinking about the other’s fair looks, kind heart, and vast knowledge, the thing he constantly returned to seemed something that was not part of his mannerisms in Rivendell, but was at current an integral part of who he was.

There was music within him. He ‘danced’, as Glorfindel saw it, everywhere. Driving a car, he tapped his unoccupied foot. Waiting for lunch at a restaurant or lounging on the couch, his fingers drummed out a silent beat. In line at the grocery market, he would stand and read a magazine, and sometime hum but always sway a little, as if he heard a greater music somewhere that he was appreciating.

And so it was of little surprise to Glorfindel when he emerged from the bathroom after a shower to find Erestor vacuuming as he sang along and danced to some unfamiliar song on the radio. Sunday afternoons had become fairly routine – it began the day Glorfindel took hold of a bar overhead in the kitchen, and found he was slightly winded trying to do pull-ups. Glorfindel would workout for a bit, just simple exercises, while Erestor would practice his routines. When finished, Glorfindel would take a shower as Erestor vacuumed, and then Erestor would shower as Glorfindel put the dishes away. Originally, there were shared chores and baths, but it was soon found out that little was accomplished that way.

Today, Glorfindel had not lingered under the spray of the warm water. Content at first to simply watch Erestor bounce as he sang along to the music, Glorfindel dried his hair before tossing the towel back through the bathroom door. When his hands no longer were required, he pushed back his damp golden locks and quietly came up behind Erestor, placing his hands upon his lover’s hips.

Briefly, Erestor froze mid-note and began to turn. Glorfindel kicked his foot against the lever that stopped the whirr of the vacuum while a hand left the warmth of Erestor’s body and pulled the handle away, shoving the appliance off to the side where it would not hinder their movement.

“I didn’t want to disturb you,” purred Glorfindel, his hands encouraging Erestor’s pelvis to resume its gyrations. “I just wanted to join you.”

Pressing back toward Glorfindel, Erestor’s hands, now unoccupied by the vacuum, covered over Glorfindel’s as he moved with him to the beat. He danced back and forth again as he had with the vacuum, but now he pulled Glorfindel along with him as he practically bounced around, singing with the chorus.

“’Cause we are liv-ving in a material world, and I am a material girl; y’know that we are liv-ving in a material world, and I am a material girl...”

Taking hold of Glorfindel’s hand, he spun away and then back to face him, his hands finding Glorfindel’s shoulders. Biting his bottom lip shyly as he grinned, Erestor linked his hands behind Glorfindel’s neck as the pair continued to move with the beat. “This is the first time you’ve danced with me,” said Erestor.

“A mistake on my part for not doing so sooner,” whispered Glorfindel, his firm erection pressing to Erestor’s thigh. Spinning Erestor out and back again, the dark haired elf came to rest with his back against Glorfindel’s chest as the song came to an end.

“Let’s go back... mmmmm... to the bedroom,” mumbled Erestor, blindly reaching behind him to grab hold of one of Glorfindel’s shoulders and massage it.

Gently kissing up the side of Erestor’s neck, Glorfindel whispered, “I don’t really think I want to fuck you tonight,” he said. Erestor whimpered pleadingly, rubbing his backside up against Glorfindel’s groin. “I would really much rather make love to you. Will you let me do that?” he asked carefully before resuming the light kisses.
Chapter 3 by Zhie
“I would really much rather make love to you. Will you let me do that?”

Glorfindel felt rather than saw Erestor nod, but did not stop until he had made his way up and down Erestor’s neck numerous times, around his ears, and across his shoulders once he had managed to draw the shirt over the dark elf’s head. Burying his face at the nape of Erestor’s neck as he began to work on the zipper of his lover’s jeans while Erestor reached around to push down Glorfindel’s sweatpants, the blonde continued to sway with Erestor.

Gravity took care of dropping Glorfindel’s pants to the floor, which he kicked away after stepping out of them. Sliding his hands down either side of Erestor’s jeans and hooking each thumb through a belt loop, Glorfindel bent his knees, effectively removing the garment as Erestor obligingly stepped out of it. The jeans were flung off to the side, and Glorfindel reached up to caress the warm flesh of Erestor’s tight rear end. “I should have you brace yourself against something,” he mumbled softly. Erestor shivered as Glorfindel stood back up and led him to the wall.

Taking one hand and lifting it to his lips, Glorfindel kissed Erestor’s palm before placing it flat against the wall. To the other he did the same, his blue eyes darkening as they met chocolate pools of light. His hands roved over the bare skin of Erestor’s back to his posterior, and fitting his hands over the curves, he squeezed gently. Moaning, Erestor’s hips gave a few slight forward thrusts, his arousal already hard.

“You are delicious to look at,” spoke Glorfindel into Erestor’s ear as his hands continued to move, one up his spine and the other to his groin. “I hunger for you more each day. Will you let me taste you and drink my fill of your own sweet nectar?” There came a soft gasp at the words, and closing his eyes, Erestor acquiesced. “Already my mouth waters in anticipation,” growled Glorfindel, and once again he knelt behind Erestor.

Gently, his hands eased Erestor’s legs further apart, and back a little so that he relied more on his hands against the wall to hold himself up. Glorfindel’s hands moved then to part the flesh that denied his entrance until the dark pink opening was within his view. Leaning forward, he flicked his tongue against it. Crying out, Erestor pressed his hands firm to the wall as he felt his knees give. Again the tongue darted out, and again, until Glorfindel had slicked the entrance enough to coax his tongue in. After a few thrusts, he managed to bury a substantial amount, and tight as it was, wiggled his tongue. Erestor practically screamed his name, and smiling as he withdrew, Glorfindel stood to steady his lover and then lead him to the couch.

Lumping all of the pillows in a pile, Glorfindel eased Erestor down on the edge of the cushion they were on before claiming his mouth and pushing his shoulders back. Legs spread and not quite able to sit on properly on the couch, Erestor was beautifully displayed, flushed and panting, as Glorfindel knelt before him.

“I want you to watch. Promise you will,” begged Glorfindel. Erestor nodded. “You’re absolutely indescribable as you find release. I want you to see it. See what I see,” he mumbled as he licked his lips. Bringing his index finger to Erestor’s mouth, he opened his own, and Erestor parted his lips slightly. Accepting Glorfindel’s finger, he wet it throroughly, tracing his tongue over the ridges and sucking in earnest. It was removed with a bit of a pop, and after Glorfindel ran his own tongue up the digit, it traveled down. Erestor could not quite see where it disappeared into, but he more than felt the blissful intrusion and even tried to press forward more.

He was stopped by Glorfindel’s other hand. While the blonde began to work one finger slowly in and out of Erestor’s body, he bent his head to kiss the head of Erestor’s erection and lap the dewdrops that leaked from the tip. The ends of his hair were still a little wet, and they brushed across Erestor’s thighs in a most sensuous manner. Glorfindel’s mouth enveloped Erestor’s erection while another finger joined the breach and Erestor fisted his hands into the pillows, mewling and panting while never taking his eyes off of his body or the body of the one giving him such pleasure.

A violent shudder began to shake Erestor’s whole being as Glorfindel began to hum. Gripping Glorfindel’s shoulder’s Erestor thrust forward as short bursts of his seed emptied into Glorfindel’s mouth, sliding down his throat. Glorfindel’s fingers eased out of Erestor’s body as he licked clean the essence from his lover’s skin. “You are sweeter than any wine, darling Erestor.”

“You drank every drop,” remarked Erestor huskily, eyes still on his own body and his lover.

“Aye,” agreed Glorfindel, eyes heavily lidded, “and still, I have yet to be sated. My thirst for you has only grown. I love your taste nearly as much as I love you. Will you permit me to drink again?” he asked, his finger tracing the length of Erestor’s erection, growing once more to its full height and width.

Eyes wide, Erestor finally managed a weak, “Aye,” as he settled back again against the cushions.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Erestor’s habit of staying out late after his shift and going places without Glorfindel soon changed. More and more, the hours Erestor did not spend at work were spent at home, with Glorfindel. When Erestor came home early one night, Glorfindel said nothing until, after a night of blinding passion, Erestor did not leave the bed at noon to ready himself for the day.

“Is something wrong?”

“Why?”

“Isn’t it almost time for you to be at work?”

Silence was the answer, and Erestor turned over so that his back was to Glorfindel. “I’m not going in today.”

“What?” Glorfindel sat up with a start. “Were you dismissed? Is it because of me? Tell me, why?” Throwing off the blanket, Glorfindel swung his legs over the side of the bed. “I’ll go over and talk to them, there is no reason-“

“I dismissed myself, actually.” Erestor heaved a sigh and answered, “I quit.”

“Why?” Glorfindel’s voice softened as he settled back down beside Erestor and wrapped an arm around him to draw him closer. “Is it me? Did I do something, or say something-“

“Yes,” Erestor said simply. “But it- you said something good,” he replied. “Something that made me really think, and make the decision I knew I had to.”

“About coming West with me,” Glorfindel answered for him, his voice hopeful.

“There are things we will need to take with us, but as for me, I am ready to sail.”


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Erestor was packing small objects into a box when Glorfindel walked into the kitchen, bare-chested with a towel slung over one shoulder. He tossed the towel onto the table beside the box and walked over to the pipe that hung low across the ceiling. Grasping it with one hand, he looked to Erestor and said, “I hope I won’t be distracting you.”

Shaking his head, Erestor went back to a drawer and began to pull other items from it.

Stretching his arms up above him for a bit, Glorfindel let himself hang momentarily, rotating his head to work out any kinks in it before pulling himself up until his chin just barely passed the bar, and then lowering himself down again.

By the eighth time, he was already struggling, and cursed himself for having been so irregular in exercising. Erestor seemed more fit than the blonde at the moment, and probably was, for although he no longer was dancing at night in the club, he continued to go through his various routines, sometimes with and sometimes without Glorfindel watching.

Glancing up as Glorfindel strained, Erestor smirked when the other landed back on his feet with a confident, “Twenty! Whew! I should go shower,” but Erestor crooked a finger, and with a sigh, Glorfindel returned.

“That wasn’t twenty.”

“I can’t do anymore!” pouted Glorfindel. “And not for lack of trying!”

“You need the proper motivation.”

The back of Glorfindel’s hand caressed Erestor’s cheek. “Offering to be my personal trainer?”

“For a nominal fee,” replied Erestor as he picked up the box and moved it to the counter. “Help me move the table,” he said, pulling the chairs away from it. The piece of furniture was positioned directly under the pipe, and Erestor headed into the living room, retuning with two cushions. He placed them both on the table, a few feet from each other, and then began to undress.

“Now this is my sort of regimen!” Glorfindel stripped himself of his pants. “What do I do?”

Erestor sat on the side of the table and swung his legs over. Settling back with one of the cushions beneath his head and the other being used to raise his pelvis, he once more beckoned Glorfindel, who more than eagerly climbed upon the table and straddled him. “I love these sort of workouts,” mumbled Glorfindel into the crook of Erestor’s neck as he rubbed his hardening shaft over Erestor’s stiff member.

Smirking, Erestor motioned for him to turn around, which Glorfindel did. Then with the blonde knelt over him, he pulled his thighs back before using his hands to part the muscles of his backside and began to tease the tight opening as Glorfindel bent down with a groan. Not only did Glorfindel’s repositioning give Erestor a much better angle to work with, but it also allowed him to thrust the head of his erection against Glorfindel’s lips. As soon as their preparations of one another were satisfactory for Erestor, he prodded Glorfindel back up. “Take hold of the bar,” he directed, and Glorfindel did so, having to kneel on the table to grasp it, and yet, the variance now in height brought the bar nearly to his chin.

“This isn’t going to work,” he complained as Erestor busily moved the cushions and himself around.

“Yes it will.” Erestor, now positioned so that he was under Glorfindel, facing up with his length angled almost straight in the air, placed one hand on his lover’s hip. “Lower yourself back down, right where you are,” he instructed, using one hand to keep himself in a semi-seated position, and the other to guide Glorfindel.

As Glorfindel’s slick passage began to accept the width and length of Erestor, he whimpered slightly, trying not to cry out. The toys and tricks Erestor had used to this point were barely noticeable compared to the feel and the warmth of what was sliding inside of him. He resisted the urges to buck forward in the precarious position he was in, and instead tried to relax himself as he came to rest as all of Erestor was sheathed within.

“Now, how many did you have left to do?”

Gasping as he felt his muscles expand and contract, Glorfindel replied, “Twelve.”

“What are you waiting for, then?”

Glorfindel closed his eyes for a moment, and then looked up at the bar overhead. Rising up, he panted as he felt the long, hard member slide from him. As his chin reached the bar, Erestor said, “Nine,” and Glorfindel lowered himself down on his lover with a groan. “Use the muscles in your shoulders, not your legs,” came the playful scolding. “you still have eleven left.”

Each repetition came quicker and quicker, until Glorfindel found he was no longer quite reaching the bar, nor had he kept count of what he was doing. Erestor’s hand pressed to the small of his lover’s back. “Let go.”

“I’m trying!” whined Glorfindel, his inner muscles squeezing the thickness within him.

“No, let go,” coaxed Erestor, pulling one of Glorfindel’s arm’s down. The other soon followed, and they were repositioned by Erestor onto his shoulders to give Glorfindel better leverage. “Now, let go,” he smirked, grasping Glorfindel’s erection with one hand.

Glorfindel leaned in, kissing and sucking Erestor’s lips as the first pearls of his seed ran down the dark elf’s hand. As Erestor bucked forward, Glorfindel cried out and would have collapsed had Erestor not had a grip on his shoulder. Very carefully, Glorfindel managed to rise up and stumbled off of the table, leaving a trail across the table and the floor that made Erestor laugh.

“We’re taking the bed with us, perhaps we should take the table now, too,” he said as Glorfindel sunk down onto one of the chairs.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


“We are ready to go.”

Glorfindel looked up in shock from the announcement. “We are? That was quick.”

Nodding, Erestor tucked a folder away into the briefcase he had left with Glorfindel in the waiting room. “I consulted with my lawyer and accountant, and instead of having everything moved into storage and dealing with that, the suggestion is that while I am away on business,” he said, giving Glorfindel a careful look, as the receptionist was sitting at her desk in the same room, “I have someone keep the place up for me.”

“But, Russ,” Glorfindel answered carefully, “what if you’re gone for a number of years?”

“Not to worry,” Erestor assured him. “I bought the building and set up a small business to run it.”

“How? Why?”

Grinning, Erestor put his coat on over his suit jacket and motioned that they should exit. In the hallway, after looking left and right for anyone approaching, he gently pushed Glorfindel up against the wall and kissed him soundly on the lips. “How, with the money I made playing the stock market when I was an exec, and why, because I love the place and I don’t want anyone else fucking around in our home,” he said, thrusting against Glorfindel to emphasize his point.

“Tomorrow, then?” questioned Glorfindel, nipping at Erestor’s ear.

“Tomorrow...” There was a wicked gleam in Erestor’s eyes as he added, “but that still leaves us with tonight...”


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


The loft was fairly bare, with everything either boxed up to be taken along with them to Valinor, or given to friends Erestor knew. His only explanation was that he had business overseas, but he didn’t give any information other than that. Goodbyes had been said during the previous weeks, and all that remained was the night before the dawn would come and Erestor would be gone.

Erestor’s telephone conversation with Tim was longer than usual, and ended with a heartfelt, “No, really, I’m going to miss you, too,” before he hung up. He seemed to have the same sort of conversation with the delivery girl, and after explaining a number of times that he wasn’t just running off to a foreign country so that he and ‘that cute guy’ that had come to live with him could legally be married, and a hug, and a wave around the corner of the door to Glorfindel, the pair of elves sat down on the floor of the living room for what would be their last meal at the loft until they returned again from Valinor.

“Where are we going to live in Valinor?” Erestor finally asked after he finished eating and began to sort through the few compact disks that had been left unpacked, along with the radio. Everything he was taking was battery operated, so three entire boxes had been dedicated to the various packages of super charged AA and C types. Erestor carefully plugged the radio back into the socket before inserting a CD.

Glorfindel sipped his soda and said, “Wherever you’d like. I have a small house along one of the main roads, across from Ecthelion’s, but I suppose we can go anywhere.”

“What’s your house like?” Erestor went through a few tracks and then replaced it with a different disk.

“Small. I fear it isn’t anything like this. A small lounge to sit in with a fireplace, my bedroom, a washroom, patio outside, kitchen, and a library.”

Erestor looked up at mention of the last of the rooms. “You have a library.”

“Yes.” Glorfindel smiled. “You don’t have one here,” he finally noticed.

Shaking his head, Erestor left the song to play. “No, I didn’t want to have things crash through the floor. Besides, I would have wanted them all.” Beginning to dance to the music, he further inquired, “How big is your library?”

“Oh, nothing like Imladris. Maybe two or three thousand volumes.”

“And is it,” Erestor smiled mischievously, “catalogued?”

“Ah, there’s the organizing advisor!” laughed Glorfindel. “I thought he might still be in there somewhere!”

“Old habits die hard,” he admitted before beginning to sing as he strutted around the living room, sorting through the CDs he had scooped up.

~No one's gonna tell me~
~What's wrong or what's right~
~Or tell me who to eat with sleep with~
~Or that I've won the big fight big fight~

~Look out or they'll tell you~
~You're a "Superstar"~
~Two weeks and you're an all time legend~
~I think the games have gone much too far~

~If the words unspoken~
~Get stuck in your throat~
~Send a treasure token token~
~Write it on a pound note pound note~

Dropping himself down in Glorfindel’s lap, he wagged his finger at the blonde and continued to sing.

~Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?~
~Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?~
~Subtle innuendos follow~
~There must be something inside~

“There sure is,” smiled Glorfindel, grabbing at Erestor’s accusing hand as he repeated the chorus. Twining his fingers with Erestor’s to get him to stop pointing at him, they playfully tried to wrestle control from each other for a bit until Glorfindel let go suddenly and pushed Erestor’s hair back, over one ear and then the other. “Where did they go?” he asked, rubbing his thumbs over Erestor’s earlobes.

“Oh, I didn’t think that was going to go over very well in Valinor,” he admitted. “I’ve been letting my hair grow back, too,” he said, holding up a hank of it. “See? Nearly three inches more than it was.”

Glorfindel drew his fingers through the dark strands. “So it is. I hadn’t noticed.”

Kissing Glorfindel on the nose, Erestor reached down and lifted up his shirt. “Don’t worry,” he assured him, “I kept a little reminder for you,” he winked. There was nothing more than a simple gold rod pierced through the skin of his navel, but Glorfindel sighed with relief to see it. Still amused, Erestor said, “You got used to me like this.”

“Very. I wasn’t going to try to change it, hadn’t even thought to ask you to.” Looking around, Glorfindel added, “I’m going to miss this place.”

“Me, too. But, as you said, we’ll be back. And sooner than we know it.”

Wrapping his arms around Erestor’s back, Glorfindel said, “I have a request. I won’t mind if you deny it, or can’t if it’s all packed away-“

“Just spit it out,” advised Erestor.

“I never got to see you work. The thing you did in the club. I have come up with so many ideas on what your act was, and I have a great imagination,” he assured Erestor, “but I’d really, really like to see it. If it’s not too much trouble. Or, as much I can manage seeing before the urge to grab you from that pole and throw you onto the bed become too great.”

“That would be quite the feat, considering the bed isn’t in there anymore,” mused Erestor. Pulling away and standing up, he patted Glorfindel’s cheek. “Give me fifteen minutes, I think I know which box it’s in.” He shut off and unplugged the CD player and took it with him into the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Glorfindel was called into the room, which was dimly lit. On the floor where the bed had once been set up were a number of blankets spread out to lie on and the pillows tossed atop them. Erestor was nowhere to be seen, but the closet door was slightly ajar and the light was glowing from inside. “I’m worried you won’t like this,” called Erestor, and indeed, his voice wavered slightly with uncertainty.

“Please, Erestor darling, you know I’m going to love it. You could be in a pink tutu, and I’d still shove you to the ground when it was all done and have my way with you.”

There was a snort, and then music started from the closet. A heavy beat with some odd sounding percussive instruments. After a short introduction, the bass line started and out strutted Erestor.

Or, if you like, Wrangler Russ, a hot, horny cowboy, just in from the last cattle drive who doesn’t want to do a thing but dance.

~Forty seven dead beats living in the back street~
~North east west south all in the same house~
~Sitting in a back room - waiting for the big boom~
~I'm in a bedroom - waitng for my baby~

As the words were sung, Erestor mouthed along with the first part, keeping his eyes trained on Glorfindel. His hands were on his belt, hanging low off his hips, with what looked like but weren’t real pistols on either side. He had black leather boots on, and a rope hanging at his side. There was a red and black patterned bandana tied around his neck, and to match, his tightly fitting undergarment was of the same material it appeared. A black leather cowboy hat finished off the look, and that was it.

Glorfindel doubted his eyes could have widened any further, but then Erestor reached the pole. He dipped down, kneeling on either side of it. Sticking his tongue out of his mouth, he drew himself back up the pole, licking as far up the length of it he could manage and smiled as Glorfindel growled low. “That was just for you,” whispered Erestor before he began the real routine.

~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~


Only mostly confident he had any idea what it was that Erestor was singing along about, Glorfindel impatiently watched Erestor strip each and every item from his body.


~Mandy's in the backroom handing out valium~
~Sheriff's on the airwaves talking to the D.J.'s~
~Forty seven heartbeats beating like a drum~
~Got to live it up live it up~
~Ronnie's got a new gun~

First to go was the belt, unbuckled and then tossed aside after an appropriate amount of rubbing his backside against it.

~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~

Next, the boots were removed as Erestor was grinding against the pole. Glorfindel had barely noticed as he managed to pull one foot and then the other from them and kick them aside, his mind on other things.


~Now put your flags in the air and march them up and down~
~You can live it up live it up all over the town~
~And turn to the left, turn to the right~
~I don't care as long as she comes tonight~


The rope was unlatched and Erestor used it to swing around his head a few times before successfully lassoing it around Glorfindel. He yanked it, forcing the blonde to his feet, and pulled him forward. Once he’d reached him, he removed the rope and flung it aside, dancing against Glorfindel’s body instead of the pole.


~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~

Taking the hat from his head, Erestor put it on Glorfindel’s head and gently pushed him off in the direction of the makeshift bed. Reluctantly, Glorfindel moved away a few paces, but refused to sit down again as Erestor took hold of the pole once more.

~Heading for the nineties living in the eighties~
~Screaming in a back room waiting for the big boom~
~Give me give me wild west~
~Give me give me safe sex~
~Give me love give me love~
~Give me time to live it up~

“And now,” winked a nearly breathless dancing elf, “a little something just for you.” He slid his hands down either side of the final item, sliding it down until it fell to the ground on its own accord. With the garment around one ankle, Erestor kicked his leg in Glorfindel’s direction, and the elf effectively caught it with one hand, the other rubbing the bulge in his jeans before fiddling with his belt to hastily remove it.

Wrapping one leg around the pole, Erestor took hold with one hand and arched his body, his head thrown back. In the dim light, he glowed, his body a model of absolute elven perfection. It was such a shame that he danced alone, but it was something easily remedied.

“Oh, I’ll give it all to you – time, love, the west, but for now...” Glorfindel stepped forward, bringing the skimpy garment Erestor had discarded to his face and breathing deeply the scent of his sex before tossing it aside. “... I think I want to take the cowboy for a little ride...”
Epilogue by Zhie
“So what we’ll need is a base of operations. A center of activity, somewhere that we can all live. One of these ‘apartment buildings’, as you’ve shown us. Of course, we’ll need someone to manage things, a head authority figure. Probably someone with experience.” Elrond’s eyes wandered briefly to where Gil-galad sat, and then back to the elves at the head of the table.

Erestor merely stared at Elrond until the Peredhel stopped talking, and then scratched his head as if he were giving it thought. “I think I’m gonna pass on the realm ruling, but thank you for the suggestion.”

“Well I...” Elrond paused as everyone turned to look at him. “I wasn’t really... I was going to suggest-“

“-the wisest and most experienced of all the Elven Kings, thank you, no, I’m done with that career path,” interjected Thranduil quickly before sitting back and winking, unseen by Elrond, at Erestor.

“That actually wasn’t what I was going to say,” Elrond began again, raising and deepening his voice. “I was going to say-“

“Elrond.” Erestor folded his hands and leaned across the table. “Elrond, I feel I have to say this, and I’m going to do it as nicely as I possibly can,” he said calmly, “but I really need you to shut the fuck up right now.”

Elrond’s jaw dropped as Erestor continued to speak of the planning for their first venture back into Middle-earth. Amazingly, noted Glorfindel, the half elf didn’t utter a word through the rest of the meeting.


“Did you have to put it that way to him?” asked Glorfindel later when he and Erestor were taking a stroll through the woods.

“I could have told him to shut his fucking hole.”

“He means well.”

“I know. But he still seems me as his advisor, not someone who might actually have more knowledge about something than he does.” Erestor paused and leaned against a tree trunk. “This is going to be a difficult transition, and I know he’s trying to help, but he can be such a pain in the ass. Just because of his heritage, he thinks he knows them better than I do.”

“He’ll settle down. It’s just the first day, you can’t expect them to jump aboard the next ship East right away,” Glorfindel told him. “Give him a little time. I gave you time to adjust to what I asked of you,” he reminded him, placing his hands on either side of Erestor on the bark.

Erestor lowered his gaze. “I’m sorry it took so long.”

“I’m not.” Glorfindel raised Erestor’s chin up with two fingers and brushed his lips against the other’s. “I don’t regret a day of it. I’d have stayed longer with you if you’d have wanted.”

“I know,” smiled Erestor, returning the kiss. “You know what it was, what you said to make up my mind, don’t you?”

Glorfindel shook his head. “If you had made the decision not to leave at all, I would have stayed with you. I love you much too much to let you go.”

“And that is just what made up my mind,” he whispered. “I love you, too, Glorfindel, but I didn’t think it was really returned until you told me your feelings. There is a little part of me that misses it,” he said wistfully, “But then, we wouldn’t have had such a lovely time last night in Orome’s Forest.”

“Shh!” Glorfindel leaned in and kissed him again. “I don’t think the Valar would take kindly if they found out about that!”

“Then we should retire to your house before we are found out,” suggested Erestor.

“Our house,” Glorfindel reminded him, placing an arm around Erestor’s waist and leading him down the path. Hugging him gently to his side, he placed a kiss on his lover’s cheek. “Welcome home.”

-End-
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=17