Dead If You Do, Dead If You Don't by Zhie
Summary: Written for Charlie Erestor has a dilemma
Categories: Stories of Arda > Extras Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel, Legolas
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Dramatic, Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 535 Read: 1689 Published: January 26 2008 Updated: January 26 2008

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
“I do not know what to do.” Erestor sat in the guest chambers of the Mirkwood Prince, his head bowed and ebony hair obscuring his face. He had come to seek council on a matter he could not advise himself about.

“It comes down to one thing. Do you love him?” Thranduil waited for his friend’s response.

It took several minutes, but finally Erestor nodded his head, looking up through the midnight shield where it parted. “How can I not? But to defy the Valar like this...” Erestor turned away, wiping a straying tear. “I love him so much, it hurts not to be with him. I have to do this, though I should not. It kills me not to be with him, and yet, to be with him I must die, and yet I fear it so much.”

“But you love him.”

Again, Erestor nodded.

“You have your answer, then.”

---

The moon was bright and inviting, a lesser reflection of the sun in the dark sky. Erestor sat on the bench in the garden, his eyes gazing up at the stars as he clutched the bench with his hands. His knuckles were white, and his knees shook, but still he stayed.

“You came.”

Swallowing hard, Erestor lifted his right hand and tried to push back the collar of his shirt, but his fingers quivered and fumbled with the fabric. Strong hands took over, one resting upon his to comfort him, and the other completing his task.

“Shhh... my darling…” Glorfindel nestled his cheek against Erestor’s silken one, caressing the smooth pale throat as he loosened the laces and further exposed the flesh. A chaste kiss was placed on Erestor’s jaw before Glorfindel turned his head and traced the curved of the ellon’s ear with his tongue. “Just relax. Do not be afraid.”

“I... am... trying...” Erestor’s teeth chattered a little, and his squeezed his eyes shut. “Do... do it quickly. Pl-please...”

“Shhhhh...” Glorfindel nipped and kissed his way down Erestor’s slender throat, laving the soft flesh near his collarbone generously. “Relax and you will enjoy it far more.” Glorfindel’s free hand had wandered down and was deftly untying Erestor’s breeches. Nimble fingers slipped beneath the fabric, and Erestor gasped, his body, becoming limp against the blond seducer.

“Uhhhnnnhh... Glorfindel... oh, please... do it now... now... before I... change my mind...” panted Erestor.

Eyes of pale blue by the light of day were dark and full of desire as they took in the writhing form of the fair-skinned, dark-haired elf. “Mmmm... so soft...” purred Glorfindel, nuzzling the bared flesh. He pulled back for a moment and opened his mouth. Sharp teeth glinted in the moonlight just as he struck and drank deep. Erestor moaned as he was pierced by the fangs, his mind clouded by the pleasure that emanated from his groin coupled with the odd satisfaction of being so brutally claimed by the elf he had thought he had lost so long ago. A dark river of red flowed from the twin wounds as Glorfindel raised his head, smearing blood on Erestor’s cheek as he kissed him. “Mine...” he growled with desire and approval.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=217