Fin by Zhie
Summary: First in a series of ficlets about Erestor & Glorfindel, left alone in Rivendell.
Categories: Stories of Arda > Bunniverse (PPB-AU) > Fourth Age Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: Meanwhile in Rivendell
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 357 Read: 3295 Published: January 26 2008 Updated: January 26 2008

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
"Say it again."

"Again?"

"Once more."

"You are unfuckingbelievable," he purred.

"Not THAT, you foul mouthed Noldo!"

A low laugh followed. "If my mouth is so foul, why are your lips constantly upon it? Why does your tongue enter such a filthy place?"

"Just say it," he moaned.

"You are mine," growled Erestor, and Glorfindel threw back his head with a contented sigh, surrendering himself to his lover.

There was a certain odd comfort about this pair of lovers who were friends. The banter that began each morning in the kitchen continued, but it continued to the bedroom every night now and sometimes into morning. The more they relaxed with one another, the more playful they became when the lights were low and the hour late.

Of all of the things he could not have expected, the least was Glorfindel's hidden passive nature. Erestor had somehow believed that Glorfindel had expected him to be the more submissive partner of their relationship, and had even gone so far as to gently warn him that this was not what he wanted. It was apparently not what Glorfindel wanted, either. Erestor guessed at first that it was perhaps due to their ages, or even that Glorfindel thought his rank to be less, but soon he learned that this was not the case. Glorfindel was simply not a dominant elf by nature, though he had hidden this well through the years.

Holding Glorfindel close now after their most recent - for Fin was nothing less than energetic - lovemaking, Erestor drew his fingers through golden tresses and lightly hummed a familiar tune. Glorfindel drew closer, nuzzling him sleepily, and Erestor added new words to the song.

'Some say that Fin is final
'Tis where things stop and come to end
In reality, for me, you'll see
Fin's where they all begin.'

He kissed the golden crown and hugged Glorfindel tighter, comforting him with soothing words. "Hush, now, my love, I didn't mean to make you cry," he whispered.

Glorfindel sniffled and wiped the back of his hand across his face and said, "Ah, but my dear, I am glad you did."
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=218