On Your Knees by Zhie
Summary: Erestor talks too much.
Categories: Stories of Arda > Tales of the Talkative Advisor Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1233 Read: 3733 Published: July 27 2007 Updated: July 27 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Zhie

Chapter 1 by Zhie
“...and I explained to the members of the Lothlorien delegation that it was impossible to extend negotiations- what? What’s wrong?” Erestor’s face was overcome with worry as Glorfindel suddenly threw his spoon down onto his saucer, splattering molasses across the tablecloth.

“What’s wrong is you can’t stop talking!” exclaimed Glorfindel tossing his napkin onto his plate in disgust. “The minute I returned from patrol, I got to hear about the budget. Over dinner, the latest healing techniques Elrond has been telling you about. Immediately before and after making love to you, the guest lists for the summer festival, and I swear, if you’d had the breath to do it, you’d have talked right through intercourse!”

“Honestly, Glorfindel, I-“

“Shhh!” Glorfindel stood up from his seat at the small table in their private quarters. “I’m not done yet! You do that constantly! Perhaps I’m not as well spoken as you, but sometimes, I do have a thing or two to say.”

“Then why don’t you ever tell me about your day?” accused Erestor as he crossed his arms.

“Because you don’t give me a bloody chance!” Glorfindel bowed his head. “Erestor, I love you dearly, but now and then, I wish I could muzzle you.”

Erestor waited for a few moments before asking, “Are you done now?”

“And that!” Glorfindel shouted. “I’m tired of your attitude towards me as if I’m some sort of servant to you.”

“Beg your pardon?”

“You expect me to do whatever it is you want to do, and whenever as well. The other night when Elrond was holding that lecture, you wanted to go, so I had to go.”

“So we could spend time together-“ began Erestor.

“-doing what you wanted to do! It was dry and boring, and I’d have much rather taken a walk in the gardens with you or just spent time with you, instead of with sixty others listening to Elrond drone on about plants!”

“I’m sorry,” apologized Erestor. “I didn’t know.”

“Well, now you do,” spat Glorfindel, walking to the door.

Erestor pushed back his chair and stood up. “Aren’t you going to finish breakfast?”

“I’ve lost my appetite,” he called back.

- - -

There was a knock on the door to Glorfindel’s study. He ignored the first, second, and third attempts, but at the fourth, for fear he would get a headache, he beckoned Erestor to enter. “What?”

Erestor approached the desk, hands behind his back and head bowed. “First, I would like to apologize for my garrulous behavior. I spent some time thinking about it, and you’re right. I do talk a lot and I don’t give others much of a chance to speak. Second, I would like to apologize for my arrogance. I spent even more time thinking of the way I simply expect you to like what I like and do what I do without consulting you, and that is beyond wrong.”

Glorfindel managed something of a tight smile and tilted Erestor’s head back up with his fingers. “Apology accepted. And I apologize for my outburst at breakfast.”

“There is no need, it was my fault,” replied Erestor. He took a deep breath and that was when Glorfindel took note that he still held his arms behind his back. “Between thinking... a lot... and coming here, I... stopped somewhere... and...”

Erestor placed a small pile of objects upon the top of the desk, looking back to the floor again when Glorfindel let go and left his hands to wander to the miscellany that was on the corner of the desk. There was a mixture of leather, some soft and some thick and hard, and metal, and nothing looked at all familiar. Taking hold of one of the thongs and lifting it up, he found that there were only two items, made up of interconnected pieces. “What is this?” he asked, dangling a contraption that had within it a sewn leather ball half the size of Glorfindel’s fist.

Swallowing hard, Erestor answered, “It’s a gag. You said you wished to muzzle me, and-“

“Oh, Erestor,” Glorfindel chuckled, rolling his eyes.

“-they only have gags for elves, not muzzles.”

Glorfindel paused. “Say that again.”

Taking a deep breath Erestor repeated, “It’s a gag-“

“No, the last part.”

Cheeks burning, Erestor said, “They only have gags for elves, not muzzles.”

A smile played on Glorfindel’s lips as he appraised the item. “You actually went to someone- I would assume here in Imladris- and asked them for a muzzle for an elf.”

Erestor nodded.

“And then you bought this when you were told they don’t make muzzles.”

Erestor nodded again.

“And this?” Glorfindel picked up the other item and tried to figure the use of it. It was mostly various lengths and widths of leather, but among the straps was another stiff sewn leather object that was quite phallic. “What is its purpose?”

Erestor began to mumble something, and Glorfindel once more forced his head up. “Speak up, dearest. I plan to put your first gift to good use in the very near future, so talk while you have the chance to.”

“It’s... a... I’m not sure what the name is, but that,” he said, pointing to the phallus, “is inserted and then can be tied into place.”

“I see. There seems quite a lot of extra bits for it to stop just there.”

Reaching over, Erestor took hold of one of the thinnest pieces of leather. “These can be used to, how to put it, restrain one’s erection.”

“Ah.” Glorfindel put the items back on the desk. “I don’t recall saying anything about that at breakfast today.”

“Well, no, but... from what was available, it seemed the most likely choice if you wished to have me in a servile position.”

“I see.” Glorfindel stared down at the pile on the desk and asked, “How am I supposed to figure out how to use these? They look quite complicated.”

“Oh, I can show you,” said Erestor, immediately biting his tongue.

Glorfindel’s lips curled up. “Did someone give you a demonstration?”

“No, I...” Erestor’s skin was flushed again. “I made sure that they, ah... fit properly,” he finally said.

“Oh?” Glorfindel picked up the gag. “Looks like this would be a little uncomfortable,” he said.

Erestor nodded. “It’s... restricting.”

Glorfindel set down the object and picked up the other. “And this? You tried this, too?”

Looking back down, Erestor stared at the floor. “It was... very restricting. And very... tight.”

“Naughty little elf,” grinned Glorfindel as he dropped the contraption back down on the desktop. He circled around Erestor, pulling his riding crop from the chair as he passed by. “You’re just so naughty. You’re so lucky I’m here to punish you,” he said, tracing the crop down Erestor’s neck. The dark haired elf closed his eyes and shivered. “Did you... enjoy it?”

Erestor gave Glorfindel a sideways look. For a moment, they held each other’s gaze, and then Erestor nodded. “Yes.”

Glorfindel smirked and then smacked the crop across Erestor’s rear. The advisor tightened in surprise, but did not jump or yelp. “Good,” purred Glorfindel, snatching the gag from the desk. “On your knees.”
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=26