Bunny Hops (Plot Bunny Half Steps) by Zhie, Anieni
Summary: All of the 'plot bunny' series of fics are meant to be PG-13; however, things happen that lead one to believe that some R and NC-17 stuff is occuring between the chapters.

Hence, Bunny Hops were invented. (The epilogue of the Baby Blue Bunnies probably should be here, but since it was originally posted at the end of that series it'll stay where it is).
Categories: Stories of Arda > Bunniverse (PPB-AU) > Fourth Age Characters: Beineilien, Celebdreth, Erestor, Glorfindel
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5991 Read: 24728 Published: October 06 2008 Updated: October 06 2008

1. 33 1/2 - Celebdreth & Beineilien by Zhie

2. 38 1/2 - Erestor & Glorfindel by Zhie

3. 40 1/2 - Erestor & Glorfindel by Zhie

4. Chapter 58 1/2 - Glorfindel & Erestor by Zhie

33 1/2 - Celebdreth & Beineilien by Zhie
Author's Notes:
If you have not read PPB 33 I do recommend you read it before reading this or it won't make much sense, but then it might not matter heh. Hope you like. Hugs, Beinie & Celebdreth (This chapter written by Anieni)
Once he stood in front of the door Celebdreth wondered if it was better to knock or just use the key. After hesitating for a second he inserted the key into the lock and opened the door quietly. There were several candles, one on the large desk, one on the night table by the bed, the fire place was also lit and the room was comfortable but not too warm.

Wondering where Beineilian was he walked to the cluttered desk, pushing a few papers out of the way to make room for the books he had brought back from the bar he glanced at the several pages filled with neat handwriting that were everywhere.

The first one he picked up was a poem. Hearing noise coming from the bathing chamber he quickly placed it back on the desk and looked around. There were two large trunks; one was closed, the other one was open and he could see clothing neatly arranged. It seemed she had not even unpacked.

Noticing there were two crystal goblets on a small table by the window, he worked on opening the bottle of wine and was just starting to pour the second glass when the door to the bathing chamber opened. Standing on the threshold was Beineilian. The golden light from the flickering candles behind her allowed him to see the contour of her slim body through the shimmering fabric of her nightgown and semi- translucent robe.

Her long dark hair was unbound and cascaded in soft curls that framed her face. Celebdreth held his breath as he walked towards her holding both glasses. Beineilian took a few steps so she could meet him in the center of the room, her bare feet sinking onto the lush carpet, a small smile on her lips and her eyes hidden behind thick lashes.

`I have never seen a more beautiful elleth' Celebdreth thought as he handed her a goblet filled with the golden liquid.

"Thank you." Beineilian whispered as she stood on tip toe and barely kissed his lips.

The scent of exotic woods filled his nostrils as she stood before him sipping her wine and waiting for him to make the next move. He really just wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her until they both were breathless, however decency and the fact he did not want to make a mistake with her made him wait.

"Do you write poetry?" he finally asked just to buy some time.

"On occasion," Beineilian said, "mostly in Southorn, I love the way it sounds."

"I agree," Celebdreth replied.

Smiling mischievously she walked towards the desk and picked up one of the papers. "Here, come sit with me and I will read some to you." She said pointing to the large chair in front of the desk.

Once he sat down Beineilian sat sideways on his lap and picked up a piece of parchment. Wrapping one arm around his neck she read to him.

"Tengo hambre de tu boca, de tu voz, de tu pelo y por las calles voy sin nutrirme, callada, no me sostiene el pan, el alba me desquicia, busco el sonido líquido de tus pies en el día."

Making a pause Beineilian searched his eyes, Celebdreth raised his hand and caressed her cheek before kissing her. First softly and then more passionately as her soft lips parted to allow him entrance into the warmth of her mouth. When their lips finally parted both were flushed and their hearts were beating faster.

Beineilian lowered her lashes and continued reading

"Estoy hambrienta de tu risa resbalada, de tus manos color de furioso granero, tengo hambre de la pálida piedra de tus uñas, quiero comer tu piel como una intacta almendra."

"I believe I am the one who wants to do that." Celebdreth said as he got up with her in his arms and walked towards the bed. He gently laid her down and took a step back to look at her with hungry eyes.

Beineilian dropped the piece of parchment and continued from memory as he sat on the edge of the bed and then slowly crawled until he was on top of her, one hand on each side of her supporting most of his weight as he looked into her eyes.

"Quiero comer el rayo quemado en tu hermosura, la nariz soberana del arrogante rostro, quiero comer la sombra fugaz de tus pestañas y hambrienta vengo y voy olfateando el crepúsculo buscándote, buscando tu corazón caliente como un puma en la soledad de....."

She was unable to finish the last sentence as he kissed her eyelashes "the shade of your lashes is mine," he then kissed her lips, "as are your lips," he continued to shower kisses down her neck, "and the rest of you." He said looking into her eyes once more.

"Posesivo!" Beineilian said in a husky voice as her fingers worked on the lacings of his tunic.

"It is something I just discovered." Celebdreth said throwing the tunic across the room. She helped him remove her robe, the thin straps of her night gown slipped down her shoulders revealing more of her cleavage and he kissed the blushed skin.

"I think I like that." Beineilian replied with sparkling eyes as she unlaced his leggings. In order to make it easier for her, he turned sideways and propped himself up on one elbow. Beineilian caressed his strong chest and arms. She traced a finger down his ridged abdomen to his bulging erection, making him gasp.

Pressing her open hand to his chest she applied gentle pressure and forced him to lay on his back. She then straddled him with her legs, without breaking eye contact she slid her nightgown over her head and tossed it away.

Celebdreth took in the sight before him, her full breasts with pale pink nipples, her flat abdomen and her lovely faced framed by her long dark tresses the fell down her back and around her shoulders barely touching his skin and sending shivers down his body. He did not fail to notice she had not been wearing anything under the silky fabric.

Rubbing herself against him she leaned forward to kiss his ear and nip the very tip, Celebdreth bucked and held her hips firmly, his throbbing elfhood under the restricting leggings hot against her naked flesh.

She smiled against his ear. "Patience is a virtue." She whispered as she licked his ear, his jaw line and continued down his neck. When her mouth reached his left nipple she sucked hard, her right hand caressed the right one and his breathing became more elaborate as she continued showering kisses down his chest until she finally ran into the obstacle of his unlaced leggings.

Looking up for an instant she smiled and Celebdreth lifted his hips, soon his boots and leggings topped the pile of discarded clothing on the floor and Beineilian returned her full attention to the naked elf on her bed.

Her eyes traveled up his body, his long legs, his proud elfhood, his stomach, chest and finally meeting his eyes. He held her gaze, a question in his eyes, one he knew she understood.

Beineilian looked back at him, for an instant they were lost in each other's eyes and then she nodded. Holding her by the shoulders he pulled her towards him until her breasts were pressed against his chest and his mouth on hers, his tongue plundered her mouth, as his hands roamed her skin. Beineilian moaned when he slid a hand between their bodies and reached her slick folds.

She was wet and ready for him but this was a special moment one he wanted to last. In a swift motion he rolled and placed Beineilian under him he cupped one of her breasts as he kissed the rosy pink nipple turning into a hard nub. Her hands tangled in his hair and her legs wrapped around his hips,

"Celebdreth… ahhh, porfavor!" She yelled as she ground her hips into his.

"Patience," Celebdreth whispered even though he was feeling anything but. Her moist skin against his, her legs holding him tightly, his throbbing erection pressing against her slick entrance was almost too much for him. She released his hair and caressed his lower back, her hips slowly gyrating so his proud member rubbed against her sweet spot and soft moans escaped her lips.

Knowing he would not be able to keep this much longer he sought her mouth once more. She tasted like honey to him, her hands cupped his face and caressed his brow, when he broke the kiss and looked at her she gazed at him adoringly.

"I want to see your face, look into your eyes as we join for the first time, Melleth Nin."

"Aye, Hir Nin."

"It could hurt, I do not want to hurt you." He whispered with concern. "I trust you." She said, he studied her eyes for a second.

`I could loose myself forever in those eyes,' he thought as he allowed his instinct to take over, slowly at first he slid into her when he felt himself enveloped in her moist warmth he nearly lost control, she was so tight and wet.

As he pressed on he felt her tighten and an anxious look crossed her face. "I love you," he whispered as he thrust deep into her. The pain lasted but an instant. Her surprise by his words made her almost not feel it, but even that was soon forgotten as he continued to pump into her, soon setting up a rhythm.

She could feel herself nearing the edge, she did not know of what, she had never walked this path before, she felt no fear, moreover she felt complete. Her heart was beating a mile a minute as she hugged Celebdreth with all her strength. She could feel his own heartbeat, she felt his hard breathing on the sensitive skin of her neck, his shaft relentlessly pumping into her sheath and making her feel wondrous.

When he started feeling her contract around him and yell his name as her head trashed on the pillows, Celebdreth toppled over the edge. His seed spilled, filling her completely as Beineilian rode the waves of her orgasm in perfect timing with his.

It was in that instant when he saw a blinding light, he felt-no- sensed her. Her very essence touched his, the outline of her body surrounded by golden light was etched on his lids. When he opened his eyes he continued to see her and tentatively called out to her with his mind.

"Beinie?"

"Celebdreth." He heard her call back.

Exhausted he collapsed on top of her, their heart beat slowly returning to normal, as their sweat drenched bodies started cooling he kissed her lips. After a few minutes just enjoying the feeling of closeness her rolled over to the side and opened his eyes, Beineilian's dark eyes were fixed on him. "You saw it too," she said but it was not a question.

Bringing her into his embrace, Beineilian rested her head on his chest, kissing the top of her crown he whispered, "yes I saw it too."

"I love you," he added pausing to lift her chin and softly kiss her lips, "I mean it."

~*~*~*~*~*~
Translations.
Porfavor = please
Posesivo = possessive
Love Sonnet XI by Pablo Neruda, I borrowed from one of my favorite
authors, I can only wish I could write poetry like this…



Love Sonnet XI

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day

I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.
I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,

I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.
I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,

I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.
38 1/2 - Erestor & Glorfindel by Zhie
Author's Notes:
This happens right after PPB 38, but right before House of the Silver Stars and Golden Flowers. -Zhie
Erestor looked up lazily from the book he was reading when he heard the door open. “Fin!” he hissed, “What are you doing in here?”

Glorfindel placed a finger to his lips. “I came to see how my husband was doing,” he answered.

“Shhh!” Erestor hushed him, shaking his head in a manner one would use to scold a child. “I’m fine. I can’t sleep, but I’m fine. Go back to your room, it will be dawn soon, and we will be able to leave.”

“Did you know we’ve not spent a single night apart since the night you let me kiss you?”

Grinning slyly, Erestor said, “I remember more than kissing that night.”

“Oh, you’re right. There was a bit more than kissing going on,” agreed Glorfindel as he approached the bed. “You had better help refresh my memory,” he suggested.

“No!” Erestor closed his book and waved it at Glorfindel’s nose. “There are elflings sleeping in this house!”

“How do you think those elflings got here?” winked Glorfindel.

“Not by any method you’re suggesting!” Erestor had continued to wave the book until Glorfindel grabbed it away and tossed it onto the bed. “Glorfindel, she’s in the house, and-“

“If I had my way,” growled Glorfindel as he lowered himself onto the bed and began to crawl to his lover on all fours, “I’d carry you down there right at this moment and lay you out on the floor before the fire, right in front of her in the parlor, and in front of Elrond, and anyone else who was staring tonight and give them something to really stare about.”

“Mmm… you have such a poetic way of expressing yourself, love.”

“Would you prefer me to tell you I’d fuck you so hard and so well your entire body would tremble every time I thrust into you, and every time I did, you’d scream my name until you came?”

His breathing fast becoming labored, Erestor panted and trembled, fighting himself over his answer as Glorfindel hovered over him. “I’d let you, but you know I really would scream.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of keeping you quiet.”

Erestor’s gaze traveled down Glorfindel’s lean body and the blonde chuckled. “Now, that’s an idea – but not what I had in mind.” From his waist he untied the dark red sash he often wore and folded it twice. “Open that beautiful mouth of yours,” commanded Glorfindel.

Slowly, Erestor leaned forward, complying as his lips pressed against those of his lover and their tongues collided, brushing against each other until they had need to breathe. “Again,” whispered Glorfindel, tucking stray hairs behind Erestor’s ears. This time, he raised the sash hesitantly toward Erestor’s mouth. “I wish I didn’t have to do this,” he murmured, kissing down the column of Erestor’s neck.

“I don’t want Elrond knocking on the door to find out why it sounds like I’m being attacked by some large beast,” answered Erestor as his eyelids drooped.

“Neither do I,” apologized Glorfindel, gently drawing the fabric between Erestor’s parted lips. It was tied loosely behind his head, but Erestor reached back and pulled the cloth tighter. “Don’t hurt yourself,” said Glorfindel, but Erestor shook his head as he leaned back against the pillows. The dark elf crooked a finger at Glorfindel, who eagerly descended upon him.


- - -

Erestor awoke late in the morning, wrapped in Glorfindel’s arms. The sash was nowhere to be found, but Erestor wasn’t concerned about it at the moment. What did concern him was the pounding in his head.

“Erestor?”

And the eerily familiar voice in his head.

“Erestor?”

Perhaps the voice wasn’t in his head.

At least the pounding had stopped.

The voice was gone, too.

Too late did Erestor realize where the pounding and the voice were coming from. Struggling to sit up in the bed despite the arms wrapped around him, he called out, “Just a-“ The door to the room opened. “-moment,” he finished, biting his lip after the last word.

Glorfindel rolled over and away from Erestor, who was looking up at the unexpected guest with his large brown eyes. When Glorfindel shifted again, still staring glassy-eyed at the ceiling, Erestor put a finger to his lips and crawled out of the bed, thankful that he was wearing a shirt long enough to keep anything that might have offended the elf standing in the doorway.

Making a shooing motion toward the door, Erestor managed to grab his pants from the floor as he made his way into the hall and shut the door. “Good morning,” he said sheepishly.

“Good afternoon,” he was answered. There was a long pause while Erestor pulled his pants on and tucked in his shirt. Choosing his response carefully, he began, “I can explain-“

Elrond held up a hand. “There is nothing to explain. I knew about his... preferences. I even helped to introduce him to those who shared such interests. Had I known that both of you-“

Erestor cut Elrond off this time. “This is a very special case,” said Erestor. “It was an accident.”

Narrowing his eyes, Elrond asked, “He didn’t force you, did he?”

“No, no, nothing like that,” assured Erestor. “It’s just... he’s the only one. Anyone else I’ve ever considered was, well, a she and not a he.”

“Was it because you were left with only each other?” questioned Elrond, trying to make better sense of things.

“Well, it helped, in a way,” admitted Erestor. “I think. Then again... I don’t know. He and I have a connection, we’re meant to be together as silly as that sounds. If I had been left in Imladris with anyone else, nothing would have happened. For example, if it would have been you and I, there is no possible way anything would have happened. Despite the fact you’re already bonded... Glorfindel is... I suppose I’m attracted to him,” Erestor said, floundering for the words he wanted. “He’s a very attractive elf.” When Erestor looked up to see Elrond staring at him with a quirk of a smile, he added, “Not that you’re not attractive. In your own sort of way. Just, not to me. Ai, Elbereth, I can’t believe I’m having this conversation,” he burst out, putting his hand to his head.

“Come,” laughed Elrond, placing his arm around Erestor’s shoulder. “I expected to hear some interesting tales from you, but I think none will be as interesting as whatever tale of courtship you have to tell me. I actually regret having not been able to watch his attempts.”

“I’m not going into any great detail,” Erestor warned him as they headed in the direction of the kitchen.

“Thank the Valar for that,” teased Elrond.
40 1/2 - Erestor & Glorfindel by Zhie
Author's Notes:
Elladan and Elrohir help their old teachers unpack; they both learn something they did not anticipate. (this chapter by Zhie)
“You won’t believe what was hiding in the glen by the stream that runs past the stables,” remarked Glorfindel as he entered the gazebo. Erestor was lounging on the window seat with his legs on the bench and his back propped up against a stack of pillows.

Without looking up from the book he was browsing, Erestor asked, “What did you find?”

“A tree.”

Chuckling, the dark elf shook his head. “Good for you,” he teased. “I’ll add it to the inventory when we return inside.”

“Not just a tree,” Glorfindel corrected himself with a smile. A moment later he was dangling a dark red fruit in front of Erestor by the stem. “You have to try these.”

“What are those, plums?” questioned Erestor, though his mind told him that though the fruit was large enough and dark enough to be, dangling on a stem, it certainly could not be.

“These are the sweetest cherries I’ve ever tasted,” remarked Glorfindel.

“I’ll try them in a minute,” promised the dark elf, but Glorfindel remained persistent and moved the fruit to brush against Erestor’s lips. Wanting to appease Glorfindel and be left alone to finish the chapter he was on, Erestor bit into the cherry without realizing the consequences. “Why didn’t you warn me?” he complained as he used his thumb to blot at the stain that spread across the page he had been reading.

Apologetically, Glorfindel bowed his head and took a step back as Erestor took a handkerchief from his pocket and tried to remedy the situation. “Ai, it’s ruined. I’ll have to rewrite those pages and rebind it,” he sighed, setting the book aside.

“I’m sorry. I’ll write them for you,” offered Glorfindel. “It’s my fault. I wasn’t thinking.”

“Oh, Glorfindel, I should have been paying more attention to you than to some book.”

“I rank above the books?” he said, looking up and smiling.

“Every last one of them,” assured Erestor, sitting up more so that Glorfindel had space on the end of the bench. “Now, was that the only one you brought back?”

Shaking his head, Glorfindel reached into a sack and pulled out another plump fruit, nearly black in color. He gently pressed it to Erestor’s lips, seemingly mesmerized by the other elf.

Erestor’s hands found their way along Glorfindel’s arms as he opened his mouth. His burgundy shirt was half-open and exposed his smooth, pale chest. As he bit the next cherry offered, drops of dark red juice dripped from his mouth onto his skin, and Glorfindel hungrily bent down to-

- - -

“Alright, so that’s why this one has a series of rewritten pages in it,” Elladan said suddenly, closing the book he wished he hadn’t picked up and opened. Erestor, Glorfindel, and Elrohir all looked up from the unpacking they were doing and looked at Elladan, and each other, quite oddly. “Right, well. El, do you want to get some air? I need a bit of a break.”

“A walk would be a splendid idea,” agreed Glorfindel as he brushed the dust from his pants, but Elladan held up a hand to stop him.

“I had a few things I wanted to tell Elrohir about. Just a brisk stroll, we’ll be right back.”

As soon as they were outside, Elladan let out a long sigh and found a tree to lean against. Elrohir, puzzled that his brother had closed off his mind from him, waited for an explanation. “Remember how you envied me, that I seemed to have more of Grandmother’s gift of reading past events while you share some of father’s gift of foresight?” asked Elladan. Elrohir nodded. “I don’t suppose you’d want to trade, would you?”

- - -

After their brief walk, the pair returned, with Elrohir a bit confused and Elladan looking calm once more. They assisted their former tutors in unpacking various odds and ends until the hour became late and the twins excused themselves for dinner. The ride back to the First Homely House was filled with questions from Elrohir, few of which were answered by Elladan to the satisfaction of the younger brother.

It was after supper that Elrohir continued to beg answers. Elladan tried the best he could, but found himself unable to speak the words that would be most clear. The conversation continued to puzzle Elrohir.

“I swear to you, brother,” Elladan said again, “they are not just living in the same house together because they are good friends.”

“No, of course not,” agreed Elrohir. “They are very good friends.”

“They are very, VERY good friends,” corrected Elladan.

Elrohir furled his brow. “Brother, you speak in riddles.”

“You answer in them!” Elladan stomped his foot in frustration. “I cannot speak to you the words! I swear, you are playing this as a game, surely you must know of what I speak.”

Elrohir’s blank look was either displayed truly, or masterfully conjured.

“Come,” commanded Elladan, pulling Elrohir in the direction of the cottage hidden in the cliffs. “I will show you.”

“This is ridiculous!” grumbled Elrohir as he trudged alongside his brother. “Why can you not tell me?”

“Either you are a wonderful actor or you really are oblivious,” huffed Elladan. As they came in view of the cottage, Elladan motioned that Elrohir should stay silent. They came to the windows at the back, open to let the breeze in. There was no sign of the inhabitants of the small residence anywhere on the first floor from the outside views, nor did it appear either was out on the porch or in the gardens. As Elladan was attempting to find a way to climb up the building, a sharp gasp came from down a short path that led to the well. Elrohir was once again dragged by his brother until they came to a boulder that was at the side of the walk just before the well, at which were two elves familiar to them.

After staring for a few seconds, Elrohir was yanked behind the cover of the boulder by his brother. “Keep hidden,” hissed Elladan to his younger brother.

“What the... what are they doing?” panicked Elrohir, his eyes wide.

“It’s like that thing Ada said with the birds and the bees, only this is just the birds and the birds.” Expecting to be punched for the jest, Elladan dodged slightly and softly chuckled. He paused when Elorhir said nothing and added, “Well, you know... like what Haldir and Legolas do.”

“No, I don’t know!” Elrohir turned and lifted his head to peek again before hiding once more. “That is to say that I was aware of Haldir and Legolas having a strange bit of relationship, obviously, but not that they were engaging in – that!”

“Well, I doubt they do that exactly,” Elladan said. “Neither of them wears formal robes, and with our water well being out in the open –“

“El!” whined Elrohir. “Stop that, now!”

“Fine, that’ll do,” Elladan chuckled softly. “But now do you believe me?”

“How can I not?” he questioned. “And to have seen it with my own eyes!”

“Right. Back to the house then, lest we have nightmares,” advised Elladan. A long, needful moan pierced the air and bother brothers stopped in their tracks, peering over the boulder again.

Glorfindel had been sitting on the edge of the well, arms draped over the bar across the top. Erestor had been knelt before him on the ground, and the two were passionately kissing as Glorifindel pushed the robes over his lover’s shoulders to rid him of the garment. Now, things were less innocent – both elves were undressed, with Glorfindel kneeling, but not on the ground. His knees were firmly positioned on the wall, and his hands grasped either end of the crank. He was facing the well, with Erestor behind him – one hand kneading the tension from the blonde’s shoulders while the other was slowly preparing Glorfindel.

“Deeper, Ress,” panted Glorfindel, pushing backwards.

Erestor laughed. “You’re so impatient,” he replied as he steadied his free hand on Glorfindel’s back to keep him at bay. “All in good time, Fin,” he whispered, but the twins still heard, and they also saw as Erestor removed the single finger he had been using to tease the blonde and reinserted two.

“Come on, El.” Elladan tugged on Elrohir’s sleeve. “Let’s get back to the house.” When Elrohir did not move, Elladan crouched down again lest they be caught.

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Wrong?” asked Elladan, trying not to laugh.

“Well, yes.” Elrohir waved a hand in the general direction of the well. “Why are they doing that? They’re supposed to be glaring at one another and insulting each other at every available opportunity! Oh, by the valar,” he said suddenly, grasping Elladan’s shoulder. “El, he just... he just... what did he just do?”

“Ahhm...” Elladan patted his little brother’s hand and then removed it from his arm. “Well, he – they, they’re... you can see clearly, it’s much the same as the sort of activities an elf and elleth would engage in-“

“The hell it is!”

“-only backwards,” Elladan finished.

“But they don’t even like each other!” exclaimed Elorhir, still in hushed tones.

“Love knows no boundaries,” Elladan argued back. During the entire conversation, Elorhir had not looked away from the scene, and Elladan’s eyes wandered to the well once again.

Elrohir frowned and whispered as Erestor’s hands curled around Glorfindel’s hips and gently guided him back until Glorfindel cried out. Movement below came to a halt as inaudible words of love were exchanged and Erestor began to rain kisses along Glorfindel’s back. “You’re sure he’s not hurting him.”

“Positive.”

“Because it sounds like he’s hurting him.”

“Neither one is hurting the other.”

“I just worry because of that sound he made. It sounded like he was in pain.”

“No, not pain. Pleasure.”

“No one is that loud during proper intercourse. If you make noise like that, then obviously, something is being done inaccurately. Or inappropriately.”

Elladan began to speak, but then decided he really didn’t want to know what noises his brother thought appropriate during sexual experiences.

“Haldir and Legolas... is that really what they do?” Elrohir’s eyes were unblinking, unable to avert his eyes as Glorfindel forced himself back, causing Erestor to moan and grip his lover tighter with his hands.

“Probably not quite exactly that, but, yes, that’s what they do,” confirmed Elladan.

Elrohir furrowed his brow, lingered one last time on the pair at the well, and then turned to his brother. “I want to go home now,” he managed before starting down the path that would take them back to the First Homely House. Elladan immediately followed after him, keeping quiet as they went.

- - -

“If you ever... do that again...” grunted Glorfindel as Erestor’s thrusts became more forceful.

“Wansn’t... going to... stop... embarrassing... situation,” came the reply, between nips and kisses. Pounding into his husband with more force, Erestor bit down on Glorfindel’s neck as he heard the sharp cry. Glorfindel tightened his grip on the well and let his body slump back against Erestor’s as the echo of splashes in the well below resounded off the bricks.

“Oh, bloody hell!” As soon as he had carefully pulled out completely from Glorfindel, Erestor gripped the side of the well and peered down. “We’ve just contaminated the well.”

“Well, that’s a fine thing to call it,” laughed Glorfindel as he climbed down from his perch and cheekily began to draw up the rope. “Remember, I am a trained warrior. I have excellent aim.” Holding the bucket out for inspection, Glorfindel grinned as Erestor breathed a sigh of relief to see that the only ‘contaminated’ water appeared to be in the bucket. “All’s well that ends well,” he said with a wink.
Chapter 58 1/2 - Glorfindel & Erestor by Zhie
Author's Notes:
Intimate Impromptu in the woods behind the King's Kastle.
(this chapter by Zhie)
Glorfindel walked Erestor back against one of the trees in the forest. "We need not stop... dancing," he rasped suggestively.

A little gasp came from his dark mate as he pressed their bodies flush together. "We... we should probably..."

"Let me.. take you here.. in the soft grass.. in the moonlight.." begged Glorfindel as he brought them down to their knees, quickly removing their clothing. Erestor's response was vocalized in the quickening of his breath and the racing of his heartbeat. "Let me.. hear my name.. on your lips. You voice.. in my ears.. in my mind.. yesss..." Glorfindel hovered over Erestor once the darker elf was on his back upon the soft ground.

"Fin.." Erestor closed his eyes once again, allowing Glorfindel total control of his body. His knees were bent, his legs gently parted, his erection twitching as he felt the first intrusion. "Fin! Fin.. we.. you.. I.."

"Excellent.. you still have total control over your ability to communicate." Glorfindel chuckled as Erestor blindly swatted his shoulder. "Darling, I will not hurt you, sweetheart, you know that." Leaning down, the blond positioned his hands beneath his lover, and lifted up with a tight hold on his posterior. His tongue began to probe at the tight orifice, and once allowed entrance, he plunged in deeper. "Go on, say my name, baby," he coaxed after a series of light, deep thrusts.

"Glor.. Glorfindel.. unngh.. ahh.." Erestor arched his back, pushing against the invasion into his body. "Bloody tease," he scolded, voice quavering after Glorfindel had paused for a time and then resumed.

Removing his tongue, Glorfindel traced up and along the hard shaft that Erestor presented to him, already leaking. Sliding his fingers along the head to collect the slippery fluid after he had lowered Erestor back to the ground, Glorfindel used it to further prepare his lover. Two of his fingers gained entrance, and Erestor cried out as the unexpected pleasure hit him. The blond quickly stopped his mate from gaining an early release, smiling down wickedly as Erestor's head thrashed to the side and he let out a mewl of frustration. "All in good time, darling."

Deciding not to prolong their wait, Glorfindel slicked his own member, lubricating it with his own essence. "Ready.. or not.." Lifting up Erestor's hips, Glorfindel touched his erection to Erestor's opening. "Erestor? Open your eyes."

Until now, it had been every other sense bombarding him but sight. Once his vision took in the golden figure above him, Erestor felt the thick heat that plunged into him. No sound came as he took a deep breath of air and let the feeling of submission wash over him as it always did when they made love like this. There was little control, but he needed this. He needed someone else to guide him sometimes. Needed Glorfindel to take him, to possess him.

"Mine.." growled the blond, giving a fast, extra thrust, burying himself deeper. Erestor nodded fervently, panting and whimpering upon the ground. "Say it.."

"Yours.. yours.. I am.. am yours.. " For a little while, this came at the intervals between the smooth, gentle thrusts, but as the pace quickened, Erestor began to breath more heavily, and his voice became hoarse as he shouted Glorfindel's name over and over, begging him to continue with a lift of his hips here or a moan there. Exhaustion was weakening Erestor, and Glorfindel took hold of his length, stroking with the same rhythm he set with their bodies.

"Mine," hissed Glorfindel again, leaning down to seal his mouth over Erestor's. The dark elf's eyes widened as Glorfindel's eyelids drooped. Between their bodies, strands of silvery fluid shot across Erestor's stomach. A few hard thrusts later, and Glorfindel rose up, arching his back as he took hold of his lover's hips and slammed himself forward three, four, five times, and then stopped. His shoulders sank and he let out a blissful sigh. "Mine.. my darling.. my baby.. my.. my, my, my, you look sleepy."

Erestor pouted at Glorfindel much in the same way that the latter had earlier. "Very tired," he admitted with a yawn. "Need to sleep now."

Kissing Erestor's brow, Glorfindel cleaned them both the best that he could with what was available, then snuggled with his exhausted lover in the soft grass, knowing that they would be safe here, and left undisturbed until dawn. "Rest, darling. I am here."

Upon hearing those words, Erestor closed his eyes and snuggled himself into Glorfindel's arms, staying that way until Anor's rays gently caressed their skin and harkened the new day.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=269