My Body is Your Body by Zhie
Summary: Goodness me! Naughty poetry!
Categories: Stories of Arda > Bunniverse (PPB-AU) > Third Age Characters: Bainith
Awards: None
Challenge: International Day of Slash
Genre: Poetic, Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 693 Read: 2568 Published: March 01 2014 Updated: March 01 2014
Story Notes:
Ellonur belongs to Esteliel; Bainith is mine. Actually... Ellonur belongs to Bainith, Bainith belongs to Ellonur... well. You get the idea. IDoS 2012. Inspired by the song: Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt by We Are Scientists.

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
An elegant hand reached over the pillows to gently slide away the book that Bainith had kept open but not written in for over an hour. “What if we put that away and…” Ellonur leaned over and nuzzled Bainith’s neck, nipping at his earlobe.

“I really wanted to write a little poetry tonight,” he groaned, rolling onto his back to move away from Ellonur long enough to drop his quill onto the ground.

Ellonur pouted, then tossed the book onto the floor with the quill. “Let’s play a game,” he purred. “I will give you something to rhyme, and you answer me back with poetry!”

“Give me an example.”

Running a hand down Bainith’s tunic to unfasten it, Ellonur said, “Well, I could said, ‘What if I ride you like a horse on a road’ and you could say ‘If you did that, I am probably going to explode’!”

Blushing slightly, Bainith laughed softly. “I.. well.. my poetry is usually not like that.”

“Great! This is a new experience, then!” Ellonur straddled Bainith’s hips, hands pushing back the fabric over his shoulders. “Let us say that I wanted to flirt…”

“As long as you did it with me, so nobody gets hurt.” Bainith closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he felt Ellonur bow his head down, but Ellonur slid his hand to grasp one of Bainith’s wrists instead.

“What if I kissed you on the wrist?” he asked, doing as he said.

Bainith opened his eyes and smiled fondly. “I would insist that you persist.”

Ellonur kissed his way up along Bainith’s arm, pausing at his throat to nose at his collarbone. “What if I just wanted to snuggle?”

The smile kept playing upon Bainith’s lips. “I would not be one to struggle.”

A moment later, Ellonur had a wicked smirk. He leaned back, took hold of the tunic to push the fabric down to Bainith’s wrists, but left it on. With a twist and a pull, he had Bainith’s arms above his head and captured in the material. “And if I kept you chained and restained?”

Bainith swallowed hard, looking up to where his arms were. “I would remain and never complain.”

Nose to nose, Ellonur flicked his tongue across Bainith’s lips. “And if I spanked you?”

“I would gladly thank you,” murmured Bainith as he watched Ellonur reach over to a basket of treats that was kept close to the bed. A jar was removed, the lid screwed off, and Ellonur dipped a finger of his free hand into it. He swirled it around slowly, lifted it to let the amber flow back down. When the strand released to leave a dollop on his finger, he moved to lift it over Bainith’s chest. A drop began to ooze down teasingly.

When it finally dragged down low and dripped onto Bainith’s skin to cling to him in a golden puddle, Ellonur asked, “What if I nibbled at the honey I dribbled?”

Bainith gasped as Ellonur bowed his head and cleaned him with tongue and teeth. “I doubt you would hear me quibble.”

Ellonur raised his head, licking his lips before sharing a sweet kiss with Bainith. “What if I stripped you, flipped you, and whipped you?”

“Oh, I… I like that idea…” answered Bainith with a moan as Ellonur bit at his shoulder.

“I win.” Ellonur pulled off Bainith’s tunic the rest of the way and tossed it aside. Wrapping his fingers around Bainith’s wrists, Ellonur leaned down, kissing along Bainith’s jaw. “Now… as for my prize…”

“Mmm… what?”

“My prize. I won. I shall collect my prize,” drawled Ellonur as he continued to kiss a path up to Bainith’s ear. “Now… repeat after me… ‘My body…’”

Bainith groaned as Ellonur’s breath tickled his ear. “My body-“

“ ‘…is your body…’ “

“ ‘-is your body-‘ “

“ ‘…if you want to use my body…’ “

“-oh, yes! Please, Ellonur… use me… go for it!”

“Close enough,” purred Ellonur as he let go of Bainith’s wrists only long enough to retrieve something from under the bed.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=365