Kitten by Zhie
Summary: While attending a celebration in Mirkwood, Celeborn seems not to be having much fun. Luckily, Thranduil is there to guide him. (NOT SLASH! silly people...)
Categories: Stories of Arda > Bunniverse (PPB-AU) > Third Age Characters: Celeborn, Galadriel, Thranduil
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2025 Read: 3051 Published: August 01 2007 Updated: August 01 2007

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
Wine splashed into the empty glass before Celeborn, and he looked up to see none other than Thranduil standing before him, filling the goblet. "You look glum," remarked the King of Mirkwood, setting the bottle to rest on the table before coming around to sit in the chair next to Celeborn. "I was under the impression you liked celebrations."

Giving his friend a half-smile, Celeborn lifted the glass and drank after tipping it ever so slightly toward Thranduil in a bit of a salute. "I do indeed, but it is difficult for me to be merry. I have lost many fine soldiers both here and in the foreign battle, and my son is badly injured at home. My granddaughter will marry and become mortal, and my wife speaks of departing for the West." Finishing the wine in his glass, Celeborn added, "It just hasn't been a very good year for me."

"When it rains it pours," offered Thranduil as he filled the goblet again. "Is there no entertainment in my halls that can be offered to ease your troubles?"

Celeborn's eyes fell upon the most beautiful elleth in the room. Galadriel was partaking in the festivities and was currently engaged in a circle dance at the center of the room. Thranduil followed Celeborn's line of sight and slowly nodded. "Ah, not something I can offer to you, is it?"

"Nay," Celeborn answered, focusing on the drink in his hands.

Thranduil considered things for a moment, then motioned for a page at one end of the hall to approach them. The young elf scurried to the king and listened to the words that were whispered, leaving quickly to go about the assigned task.

Pulling from his pocket a golden cord with a key attached, he dangled it before Celeborn. "Perhaps this might help." He dropped it into the open palm of the other Sinda and said, "The key to my private suites, I think you will--" Holding up his hand when Celeborn opened his mouth to object, Thranduil continued. "I think you will find the views pleasing. You leave in mere days, please, enjoy my hospitality while you are still here." Saying nothing more, he stood and proceeded to mingle with members of the galadhrim and his own troops.

Giving the key a thoughtful look, Celeborn tucked it into his pocket and smiled as his wife approached.

"You look cheerful," remarked Galadriel, picking up the goblet her husband had been drinking from. Finishing the rest of the liquid in the cup, she narrowed her eyes when she received no answer. "What is the secret?" she questioned as she saw the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Come with me," Celeborn answered suddenly as he stood.

With his hand discretely upon the small of her back, Celeborn led Galadriel down the passageways of Thranduil's caverns until they reached a large hewn doorway with a wooden door detailing the ships of the Teleri at Alqualonde. Galadriel gave Celeborn an odd look as he revealed the key and slipped it into the lock. "Why are we here?"

"Because." Celeborn smiled playfully as he pushed the door open. The room had been prepared, whether for them or for Thranduil, Celeborn did not know, but the bed had been turned down and a bottle of chilled wine was at the ready just inside the door. Picking up the bottle, the silver lord kicked the door closed and led his wife to the bed.

"You look terrible." Thranduil sat down beside Celeborn, who was hunched over his breakfast, his narrowed eyes and sour expression keeping anyone else from approaching. When Celeborn grunted in response, Thranduil sat opposite him at the table. "What's the matter? I didn't leave any concubines in there, did I?" Celeborn gave Thranduil an odd look, but the king merely continued, "You look far from relaxed."

Celeborn grumbled something inaudible and scooped up a mouthful of food. Glaring at his plate as he chewed his food, he looked side to side as he swallowed, and then said, "She kept me up all damn night."

Leaning back, Thranduil crossed his arms. "Doing what?"

Shaking his head, Celeborn ate another bite, but then he said in a low voice, "What do you think? 'Celeborn'," he said, mimicking her in a falsetto, " 'this is too nice a place to waste. Make love to me, all night long.' Bloody demanding elleth." He stabbed at the food on his plate.

"Alright. You're tired, understandable, but you can't tell me you didn't get some amount of enjoyment."

"I most certainly did not," fumed Celeborn. "I did all the work while she just laid there like a dead orc." He tossed his fork onto the plate. "Do you know what I did last night for four hours?"

"Not sure I really want to-"

"I licked her ears. My tongue is raw. Oh, damn you, stop smirking." Celeborn threw his napkin onto the table top and started to leave, but Thranduil grabbed hold of his cousin's wrist.

"Take a walk. Take her with you. Get a little air, relax, and don't come back to the room for at least six hours."

When they returned, there was a note upon the door, addressed:

To Celeborn - For Your Eyes Only

"Well, isn't that odd," spoke Galadriel, reaching for the note, but Celeborn's hand grasped it first, and he unlocked the door.

"Go on, I'll be with you in just a moment," he said. Galadriel opened her mouth to protest, but then closed it and entered. Celeborn shut the door and broke the seal to the note. He read all of the words carefully, and then tore it in half as he had been instructed, leaving it just at the door's entrance. He had already pocketed the other item in the envelope - a length of green velvet ribbon - and now entered the room.

He found his wife lounging on the bed, a sheer nightdress on. Her hair was bound up atop her head and her eyes sparkled, anticipating. But instead of crawling up onto the bed and heeding her every wish, he looked at her with indifference and walked to the counter where again a bottle of wine had been placed. "Why aren't you undressed?" he asked as if it were plain to them both that it was abnormal that she was clothed. After a moment of uncertainty, Galadriel began to remove her nightclothes as Celeborn poured a glass of wine for himself, not even looking over his shoulder to see what she was doing.

When he did turn, he found her sitting on the edge of the bed, watching him curiously. Celeborn walked to the nightstand and placed his glass upon it. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his fisted hand. With the other, he crooked his finger and beckoned her over to him. She stood, still wondering, and still silent. Reaching him, she stood before him and tilted her head, almost in challenge.

For a moment, he almost gave in. Almost. "Kneel," he commanded, and flinching only for a second, Galadriel obediently knelt down. Looking down at her, Celeborn nodded. "Good girl," he said, and without warning, took hold of her chin and bent down to plunder her surprised mouth with his tongue. He was rough, causing her to gasp and pull away to get air.

"Sit."

Galadriel took a few deep breaths as she lowered her body down, her eyes looking up with rapt fascination. Celeborn encircled her let the dark green velvet slip partly through his fingers. Reaching down to tilt Galadriel's chin up slightly, Celeborn let the fabric unravel from his hand, falling down across her naked body.

Pulling it back up, Celeborn delighted in the shiver it caused Galadriel as the soft material brushed along her exposed thigh, chest, and shoulder. He took firmer hold of the velvet with both hands and drew it up against her throat, crossing the ribbon at the back of her neck, and drawing it carefully around the front again. This time as he brought the two ends behind her, he looped and tied them carefully into a bow.

"Bring me my wine, kitten," he said, and went to the shelves to select a book to read. Looking a little unsure of things, Galadriel stood and went to the bed, taking the glass and bringing it to the chair Celeborn had decided to sit in. "Good girl," he commended again, and patted the arm of the chair.

Shivering as a breeze cut through the room, Galadriel sat down and crossed her legs. Looking down at her fully dressed husband, with his wine in one hand and book in the other, it was not look before she became bored with the situation. "Celeborn, I-"

"Stand up."

"I-" Galadriel paused and slid off of the chair, facing him. Celeborn motioned with the book for her to turn around, which she did.

-WHACK-

Galadriel yelped as the book hit her backside, not because it hurt very much, but because she was not at all expecting such a thing from her husband. She blinked furiously as she was told to sit back down again. Squirming a little on her stinging rear, she quickly sat still as the book was waved at her warningly.

The evening continued much in the same way. She was commanded, and if she did not follow the instructions quickly, she was reprimanded by the book. It seemed forever before Celeborn tossed the book to the floor and set the glass of wine beside it. Placing an arm around her waist and taking her hands in his free one, he pulled her down onto his lap, where she could feel his arousal bulging. Rubbing her back, he nuzzled at her neck and then spoke.

"Now, repeat after me. I."

"I."

"Belong."

"Belong."

"To you."

Her hesitation earned her another slap to the rear, but she held back her yelp. In fact, had she not anticipated this reaction and intentionally disobeyed? Was her hesitation intentional? "To you," she said, no longer caring to entertain the thoughts. She merely wanted for this madness to come to an end, for this night to be over.

Except that she was enjoying it. There was a thrill that coursed through her body each time his hand made contact with her bare skin. And she could not deny that his voice and words were a most erotic combination, enough that listening for long enough would have put her over the edge of her desire.

She wanted him. Badly. But more than that, she wanted him to want her.

"Good kitty," he said. He placed a hand upon her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees before him. She shuddered as his palm moved to her head, stroking her hair. Daring to meet his eyes, she found the same desire there. "Good kittens are well rewarded," he told her as his other hand reached down to untie his leggings. "Is my kitten hungry? If she likes, I have warm cream for her, but she'll have to beg for it."

Feeling the throb between her own legs, and somehow knowing she would not be sated until he was, she began to speak, but he shook his head. "Beg me like a good little kitten."

Licking her lips and looking at his now exposed engorged member, Galadriel met his eyes. "Mrrrowww?"

"Oh, that's a good kitten," Celeborn said, his eyelids drooping. "Louder."

"Mrrrowwwwrrrowww!" Galadriel pawed at his leg with her hand, and rubbed the top of her head against his thigh.

"Ah, yes, that's right, kitten," complimented Celeborn. He slid forward a little so that the tip of his erection brushed against her lips. Eagerly she took him into her mouth, continuing to make little meows as her head bobbed up and down, her husband's head resting over the top of the chair. "Oh, yes, good girl," he said as he released her reward into her mouth.

As she pulled back, her tongue flicked out to catch the remaining cream. With a very proud "Mrrrwww," she crawled up into his lap and purred.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=40