Kinslayer by Zhie
Summary: The evil servants of Celegorm... were evil.
Categories: Stories of Arda > Bunniverse (PPB-AU) > First Age Characters: Celegorm
Awards: None
Challenge: B2MEM 2012
Genre: Dramatic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 199 Read: 2263 Published: March 02 2014 Updated: March 02 2014
Story Notes:
B2MeM Challenge:(N41)

Sons of Celegorm: The evil servants of Celegorm
Quenya & Sindarin: Hyarmen

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
“We are going about this wrong, my Lord.”

Celegorm looked up from his supper. A crash of thunder outside alerted him to the previously unnoticed storm that had been brewing. He lifted a meaty bone from the tray and held it down to the mighty hunting hound at his side. The gentle giant took it from him with great care, then snapped it in half with one bite. He nodded to his servant to continue.

“The enemy can be subdued. You would ride out against their best warrriors, but there is an easier way,” he said.

Swirling his wine, Celegorm laughed. “An easier way? Do you not think I might have tried things which were a trifle easier by now?” He looked to the left again, taking in the southern view through the window. The dog whined, and Celegorm tossed him another of the scraps. The sluggish beast was no replacement for Huan, he reflected regretfully.

“Hear me out, my Lord. It is rather unconventional, but it is something to think about before we go to war against Doriath.”

“And that is?”

“Kill the children.”

Celegorm turned his thoughtful gaze to the fire as lightning streaked across the sky.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=400