My Little Pony by Zhie
Summary: Poor, suffering modern-mingling Erestor, brought to Valinor where there’s no bloody air conditioning. What’s a slayer to do to keep his lover’s mind off of it?
Categories: Stories of Arda > Exotic Erestor Characters: Erestor, Glorfindel
Awards: None
Challenge: None
Genre: Romantic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3237 Read: 2505 Published: August 06 2007 Updated: August 06 2007

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
“Gah... I just... I can’t work like this!” Erestor bunched his hair up at the nape of his neck and began to look around for something, anything, to keep it out of his way. The first thing he spied was not a strip of leather or a length of ribbon, but the shears resting on the counter of the kitchen. Standing up, he had his sights set on them, but just before reaching them, a hand pulled them out of his reach.

“Last time you did that, you complained for months that everyone was staring at you,” Glorfindel reminded his lover, tucking the scissors into a drawer and blocking it with his hip as he stirred the pot on the counter. “Go get one of the clips from the bathroom and I’ll pin it up for you.”

Grumbling, Erestor mumbled something about ‘air conditioning’ and ‘never having this problem back in Middle-earth’ and yet something else about Valinor being a third-world nation, which was one of the most common complaints that Glorfindel heard. Ever since bringing Erestor back from the comforts he had been used to, the elf’s readjustment had been more difficult than anticipated.

He often asked for things that did not exist in the blessed realm. Sometimes he was simply be saddened to find out that such things did not exist; other times he was downright angry. “How can any civilized race NOT have toilet paper!” he roared during one of his first days back amongst his own people.

The greatest irritability came from the total lack of tobacco in Valinor. After using up the supply he had brought with him, Erestor’s withdrawal from cigarettes – which Elrond concluded, was less from the tobacco, and more from some other element he could not isolate- was a trial for both Erestor and Glorfindel. More than one vase was broken, and Glorfindel learned an entire collection of new expletives that year.

By the time summer came again, Erestor actually looked like an elf once more. He had relearned the languages well enough not to have lapses in his speaking, and his appearance was almost totally as it had been in Imladris. That was, until a particularly warm day. He woke up sweating, and their was a marked lack of breeze. Cursing at how uncomfortable it was, he took to wearing a pair of leggings that he had cut off at the knee and chopping his hair short, even shorter than it had been when he lived in Wisconsin.

It took a few years, but again, he was starting to look once more like the rest of the residents of the realm. Returning with an assortment of hair clips as Glorfindel had requested, he indignantly sat back down at the table while Glorfindel patiently fixed the dark locks so that they would not be a hindrance. “Better?”

Erestor mumbled his thanks and as kissed on the shoulder, for although he had been convinced that it was completely improper to wear the mutilated leggings despite the humidity, he refused to wear a shirt when the temperature rose. Pushing the paper and quill aside, he leaned on the table and watched Glorfindel as he finished preparing dinner. “All I can think about is this bloody heat,” he groaned.

Glorfindel gave him a sympathetic look, and returned to his task. A thought crossed his mind as he opened the cabinet to retrieve the plates for supper. “What if I told you I could take your mind off of the heat?”

“Good luck,” said Erestor in exasperation. He sat up as Glorfindel set a plate near where he was leaning on the table and moved it where it should be. “I suppose, if you think you can, I would not object.”

“You have to... let me do anything, though, alright?” Glorfindel licked his lips and went to retrieve the soup and bread from the counter. His stomach flipped and flopped as he waited for Erestor’s answer. For some time, he had had an idea, but had never acted on it. Why, he did not know, but he was somehow able to gather the courage tonight. He only hoped that Erestor would agree to his secret desires.

“Alright,” answered Erestor, very much intrigued at what plans Glorfindel had in mind. Already, he was beginning to forget about the heat outside, for another heat arose within him.

- - -

“You have been planning this for a while,” guessed Erestor as he watched Glorfindel set a box down on the desk across the room from the bed. Glorfindel smiled sheepishly, for it was true. “Am I to be blindfolded, or do I get to watch what you’re doing?” he asked from where he lounged on the sheets.

Glorfindel shrugged. “I think it will be more fun if you watch,” he decided, setting the items out, hidden behind the box. “But, I leave that to you.”

Sitting up, Erestor asked, “Need me to do anything in particular?” Glorfindel shook his head, continuing to prepare things. “Am I going to be able to walk in the morning?” Glorfindel grinned, still saying nothing. He picked up a few items in his hand and walked to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. Both of them were already naked, and Glorfindel leaned over and kissed his lover deeply, setting the items aside on the table next to the bed.

One hand reached over to trace over the jewelry that hung from Erestor’s navel, the last remaining item that harkened back to the days the dark elf spent as an exotic dancer. “If you want me to stop at any time, just let me know,” said Glorfindel, and Erestor nodded. “Originally, I was just going to use those nice little clamps you have,” said Glorfindel, reaching over to the table. He brought back a cloth, which he had poured a little disinfectant on. He pressed back on Erestor’s shoulder, both of them smirking slyly at each other. “I thought you might like this better.”

After wiping the surface of Erestor’s right nipple, Glorfindel picked up a needle from the table. He pinched the nub several times to perk it up, then drew the point through the budded flesh. Moments later, the needle was replaced with a metal ring, and the process was repeated on the other side. “I have further plans for these,” whispered Glorfindel, wiping away the blood from either side of Erestor’s heaving chest, “but I have other things to tend to for the time being.” He could not help himself, however, from leaning over and taking one and then the other between his teeth, giving each a slight tug. Erestor yelped each time the sensitive skin was pulled, but encouraged Glorfindel to continue as he rubbed his erection against the blond’s leg.

“Let me take care of that for you,” Glorfindel insisted. He took something else from the table, unseen by Erestor, and with the other hand lifted up Erestor’s throbbing erection. The Noldo groaned as he felt the familiar restraint being fitted around his base and his swollen sacs. The leather was tightened and tied in place, and Glorfindel sat back to admire his work. “Kneel for me, on the bed,” he insisted as he stood up and walked to the desk. He returned with a handful of what looked like more restraints to find Erestor kneeling on the bed and stroking himself. “Hands off,” growled Glorfindel. “That’s mine.”

Erestor leaned back on his palms, his pelvis now thrust out towards Glorfindel. The blond ignored the erection that was presented to him. Instead, he picked up a length of leather that had a bit of metal chain dangling at either end. The dark haired elf watched with curiosity as Glorfindel attached one end to the ring that pierced his right nipple, and then stretched it across to have the other end meet the other ring. It was a tight fit, but not unbearable, nay, Glorfindel could tell from the look Erestor gave him that it was a pleasurable sensation.

Two more leather pieces that were attached near one end and all with the same metal clips as the short piece across Erestor’s chest were pulled up from the pile of items Glorfindel had brought from the desk. Nudging Erestor to get into a position with his back straight, Glorfindel added this contraption to the puzzle he had already started. Each piercing was attached to one of the lengths of leather, which were then drawn behind Erestor’s back. These were tightened, and pulled at the rings embedded in his skin. It was a harness of sorts, with the other two ends connected to the restraint at the base of his erection. Glorfindel gave a tug to test it, and Erestor yelped in surprise at the intensity of the sensations he felt.

“Oh, we’re not even close to being done,” whispered Glorfindel as he yanked back on Erestor’s dark hair. He reached for something on the table, a large hairclip that pulled the dark mane back tightly, and made the rest cascade down from the middle. To the desk he went again, returning to find Erestor’s focus completely on him and what he held. “I almost forgot this; I’m so anxious for the last part!” Glorfindel held out a piece that was obviously designed to go with the rest, from the color of the leather and size of it. The main part of it, however, was thicker and wider than the rest, and had something protruding from one part of it. Either side was attached to more leather strips, and Erestor knew enough about toys like this to see that it was a very ‘primitive’ looking gag.

There was no need for him to be told, and he opened his mouth, but only a little. Part of the fun was watching Glorfindel get slightly disgruntled, which caused him to handle things a little rougher, to Erestor’s secret delight. The slayer narrowed his eyes, took hold of Erestor’s chin, and forced his jaw to open wider. Once the leather bit was stuffed into Erestor’s mouth, the blond leaned down to kiss him, with the gag keeping them from full contact. The next step was to secure it behind Erestor’s head, which Glorfindel unhurriedly did, and to attach the collar that was part of the gag. Erestor’s hands kneaded the blankets as the leather was wrapped around his throat and buckled at the back of his neck.

“You need to stand up now for the rest,” coaxed Glorfindel, leading Erestor to the middle of the room. Overhead, there was a bar attached to the ceiling, which was used often in their play. It could be raised and lowered by a small crank by the door, and Glorfindel loosened it before securing the rope temporarily. First one and then the other of Erestor’s wrists were chained to the bar, one on either side, before Glorfindel raised it up again. He paused when Erestor’s arms were spread above his head, and then gave the contraption another turn and a half, until Erestor let out a whine and strained to keep his balance on the tips of his toes.

Glorfindel went back to the box, removing the final item, making Erestor’s eyes widen. “Yes,” he said with a laugh as Erestor gave him a questioning look. “I kept it. Didn’t know what I would use it for, but finally got an idea.” What Glorfindel held was the hair Erestor had hewn from his own head many summers ago. It had been twisted together at one end and affixed to a short rod that appeared to be made of metal. The other end was fluffed out, so that it looked something like a tail, which, Erestor assumed, is what it was meant to look like.

“The beauty of this,” Glorfindel said, displaying the thick piece of metal, “is that there are two ways about this.” He twisted the end, and Erestor saw that it was actually two pieces. “If I want to ride my little pony,” grinned Glorfindel as Erestor let out a moan, “I just leave this part off.” The tail was designed so that it could be inserted simultaneously as Glorfindel entered Erestor. When the metal anchor was reattached, it would be as one unit, holding the tail in place by being lodged firmly within. “Shall we try it?” asked Glorfindel, as if Erestor had any answer on his mind other than ‘YES!’.

Glorfindel surveyed his work and frowned. Something still just looked wrong. “I changed my mind about giving you a haircut,” he said as he exited the room, leaving Erestor to the torture of the unknown and of suspenseful anticipation.

When the blond returned, it was with a small device in his hand. Among the items Erestor had brought with them was an electric razor, to give to Cirdan. The Elda had rejected the gift, for even turning it on caused him to jump. It had sat unused for some time now, but Glorfindel’s smirk told Erestor he now had a purpose for it.

Erestor shook his head – ‘no, not that short’, he tried to say, but the gag prevented it. Playfully, Glorfindel smacked his ass and said, “Ponies do not talk. They whinny and neigh and snort, but they do not talk, lover.” Glorfindel released the clip from Erestor’s hair, but it was still caught by the gag. “I am going to remove this, but remember, you are my little pony, love.”

As the gag fell forward, still attached to the collar, Erestor began to protest. “Glorfindel, I—“ A hand covered his mouth tightly.

“Shhh... remember, it grows back,” he said, flipping on the instrument in his hand. A loud buzzing whirr came from it, making Erestor’s eyes widen. “Hold still, now, pet.”

Bound as he was, Erestor had to choice but to stay in place. The cool metal was pressed upon his neck, just behind his ear. His stomach flip-flopped as he listened to the sound grow louder and felt the blades tug at his hair, chewing through it to leave a soft patch of fuzz behind while long, dark strands fell to the floor.

Glorfindel leaned forward and switched off the tool, kissing the now bald spot behind Erestor’s right ear. “Now the other side,” he promised, repositioning himself. He changed hands, covering Erestor’s mouth once more. The buzzing sound began again, and moments later, the area behind Erestor’s left ear was shaved, leaving a pile of hair on the floor to match the other side.

The buzzing stopped. “Will you be a good pony? No protests as I groom my pony?” Erestor whimpered behind the hand, but then he nodded, hanging his head. “Good.” Glorfindel lifted his hand, then moved Erestor’s chin up so that he was looking into the mirror. “Be a good pony, and watch your master transform you.”

Erestor swallowed hard but complied. The clippers were turned on again, and Glorfindel moved them further toward the center of his lover’s head. From the neck, up, over the top, to Erestor’s forehead, stopping when the line was complete. He did the same on the other side, and Erestor shivered a little. There was no way he could go out in public like this, not as it looked now. The cut was ridiculous, but far from done.

Glorfindel made several more passes on each side, clearing away everything except a wide stripe down the middle. It still hung long down Erestor’s back. This he began to lift, combing with his fingers. Using the clippers as a shears now, Glorfindel shaped the remaining hair into a horse’s mane.

Despite hating what Glorfindel was doing to him, Erestor had to admit that he was enjoying the feel of the vibrations against his head, and the full control that Glorfindel had over him. He shivered as the buzzing stopped and took a good look at himself in the mirror as Glorfindel roughly inserted the gag back into his mouth. “Now, you look just like a nice little pony. What do you think, my pet?”

A nod, for Erestor had to agree that he did look more equine with the haircut that had been forced upon him.

“Of course, a pony mane looks best with a proper pony tail.” Glorfindel was oiling his fingers and used them to prepare Erestor’s entrance. More oil was poured onto the part of the tail that would be inserted before it was plugged snuggly into his lover. Glorfindel gave the tail a little tug to be sure it was solidly in, and Erestor let out a muffled whinny. “Just checking, lover.”

Glorfindel pinched each of Erestor’s sore, strained nipples before leaving the room. He returned with a dustpan and broom and cleaned up the mess he had made from the impromptu haircut. By now, Erestor was whimpering, looking ready to explode, despite the fact that Glorfindel was remaining so calm.

“Say cheese.” Glorfindel had taken the broom back to the hallway and had returned with the coveted Polaroid camera that they used to take photos to document their wild nights together. The flash caught Erestor off guard and he blinked and attempted to give Glorfindel a pleading look simultaneously.

“Alright, alright.” Glorfindel tossed the camera onto the bed and came around behind Erestor. He eased the tail out slightly to remove the attachment, then began to oil his hard length. “Such a good little pony,” he crooned as he released Erestor’s wrists. The dark haired ellon dropped to the floor, his elbows and knees supporting him. “You know just where I want you,” continued Glorfindel as he knelt behind his lover.

The blond held onto Erestor’s hip with one hand and used the other to push the hair of the tail out of his way. Anxiously, he plunged into the ready entrance. His hand reached for the harness and took a firm hold of it. Erestor panted and cried out, the noises retrained by the bit. As Glorfindel set a steady rhythm, he let go of Erestor’s hip and reached around to loosen the contraption that kept Erestor from completion. As the leather slipped off onto the floor, a stream shot forward onto the floor, and Erestor moaned in ecstasy.

It took Glorfindel only a little longer to find his own release. As Erestor recovered from their erotic adventure, lying on his side on the floor, Glorfindel cleaned them both up and carefully removed the equipment from his ‘pony’. “Leave those,” mumbled Erestor as Glorfindel reached for the metal ring that adorned his flesh. “At least for now.”

Once back in bed, Erestor snuggled up against Glorfindel, a thin sheet covering their bodies. A breeze drifted in through the open window and the scent of rain was on the air. “I suppose I got a bit carried away,” apologized Glorfindel as he ran his fingers through Erestor’s eccentric new haircut. “Forgive me?”

“It grows back; we are immortal. Sometimes it can be fun and exciting to try something new.”

“So... you like it?” asked Glorfindel, slightly confused.

“Keep your day job,” suggested Erestor.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=56