Lórien Sand Dancer by Zhie
Summary: Summary using Nouns: Valar. Sand. (Sand?)
Categories: Stories of Arda > Me and My Muses > Ficlets Characters: Irmo, Nessa, Orome
Awards: None
Challenge: JFA Challenge
Genre: Comedic
Special Collection: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 168 Read: 2647 Published: September 08 2007 Updated: September 08 2007

1. Complete by Zhie

Complete by Zhie
*clack-clack clickity-click-clack clack-clack-clackity-click*

"Here, try this."

*shhhfff-shhhfff shhf-sha-shhf shhff-shhff-shhhfff*

"Oooooo… I like it!"

*shhfff shhhfff shff-a-ta-shff-a-ta shhff shhff shhff*

"Thought you would."

*shhfity-shhfity-shff shff shff shhhff-shifi-*

"What in the name of Eru is going on in here?!"

Zhie looked at the kitchen floor. "What... what... what are you doing?"

"Tap dancing."

"But you have a cold."

"Didn't want to wake you."

Closing her eyes and hoping everything would go away, she opened them to find Irmo still standing in the midst of a mess, with Orome leaning on the counter drinking hot chocolate and Nessa standing nearby, obviously giving direction. "Well, I'm awake," she told them.

"Great. We can get rid of the sand, then," Irmo said matter-of- factly. His companions nodded.

Looking down at the floor, Zhie said, "That's not sand. That's kitty litter."

"Ah. Explains the graininess," answered Nessa, stabbing at it with her slipper-covered toe.

Throwing her hands up in the air, Zhie heads back to the couch and pulls the covers over her head.
This story archived at http://www.littlebalrog.com/zhie/phoenix/viewstory.php?sid=70