Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Faelion moved his hands around Erestor and held his ass, and then pulled him up by it to get their mouths in better contact. Erestor still had his hold on the bottle, but his other hand crawled up into the ruddy hair and continued to bend Faelion’s head down. The air seemed to tingle with the excitement of what was happening, and Glorfindel gasped softly as the other two finally parted. “Fuck, Erestor,” was all Faelion could manage while Erestor caught Glorfindel’s gaze.

Erestor drank again from the bottle with his eyes on Glorfindel the whole time and then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Bet y’didn see that one coming,” he drawled as he walked away from Faelion. The room did not give him many options on where to go, and he eventually ended up sitting down beside Glorfindel on the bed, hips and shoulders pressed together. He drank again, a long drink that made him gasp when he pulled the bottle away. “Guess’you think I mus’be pretty stupid’r something.” He looked to Glorfindel again, awaiting his answer.

Glorfindel shook his head. “You must be terrified,” he remarked. He reached up and took between two fingers one of the gold adorned braids that swung gently, steadying it. “You must be utterly frightened every day of your life.”

Erestor only bowed his head when Glorfindel settled his hand into his lap.

“You know that we would keep this secret for you,” whispered Faelion from across the room. “We trust you, Erestor. You know our secrets. Please, trust us.”

“I trust you.” The words he spoke continued to be slurred the rest of the night, yet clear enough to make out each one. “Cannot trust myself.”

It was one of the most heartbreaking things that Glorfindel had ever heard anyone say. He immediately felt the tears and blinked them away. “Erestor, please. There is no reason to hide this from us – or from yourself. Why are you denying yourself?”

“We would love you no matter what.” Faelion was closer now, and his voice was firm. “I think I can speak for both of us.” He looked down, and Glorfindel nodded. “Erestor, there is no reason to be sad, or to hide like this.”

“I have to.” Erestor emptied more of the liquor down his throat. “I ruin everything in the end. I cursed them and I cursed myself.”

Faelion frowned and placed a hand on Glorfindel’s arm. “Erestor, how can you ruin this?”

“This is just wrong. Everything about me is wrong.” He spoke to himself, as if he had left the room. Perhaps, thought Glorfindel, Erestor even thought he had, considering how much he had to drink. “This would be twice as wrong. I would fuck it up twice as much.”

“Love it not wrong,” countered Faelion.

“No one loves me.”

Glorfindel held back no longer. “I do,” he burst out with, louder than he expected to.

Erestor squeezed his eyes shut. “It is so painful having to pretend not to want this.”

Glorfindel edged slowly closer as he took the bottle out of Erestor’s hand. There was no resistance as he slid it away. He held it out to the side, as if he just knew that Faelion was there to take it from him, which he did. As soon as his hands were free, they seized Erestor’s face and pulled him closer. Erestor swallowed hard but said nothing and hesitated only for a moment. In fact, Glorfindel was certain that Erestor’s lips parted before he flicked his tongue out to test the waters. As soon as he realized he was not going to receive any opposition, Glorfindel pressed forward.

He could feel hands in his hair, enticing him to take more. “What a pretty liar he is,” whispered Faelion as he crawled back onto the bed from the opposite side. For a moment, Glorfindel felt that Erestor was moving away from him, but he realized that Faelion was just coaxing Erestor to lie back on the bed, and Glorfindel followed and chased Erestor down into the mattress. “You dirty fucking liar. You want him, you live right here with him, right here where you could fuck the smile right off his face and have him begging for more every night… I have no idea whether that angers me or excites me, Erestor.” Faelion was on his stomach, speaking into Erestor’s ear as he nipped at it, his teeth hooked around the tiny silver rings to tug at them and torment Erestor.

When the elder reached up to try to push Faelion away, he had his arm captured. “Oh, no, we are just getting started,” drawled Faelion. He bit playfully at Erestor’s hand and then held his arm down. “You are going to get everything you want. You want him, and you want me, too. No one kisses like that unless they want more than just a kiss,” he continued. “Say it, you fucking queer.”

Glorfindel sat up on his haunches. He was panting, and obvious to any of them, was excited by what was happening. All the same, he was unsure regarding Faelion’s choice of words and was about to state just that when he heard Erestor’s voice. “Just fucking take your clothes off already, you little bitch.”

Faelion grinned and bowed his head. He reached out to grab hold of Erestor’s other arm. Due to the amount of alcohol he had consumed, Erestor was sluggish and had no way to counter in time. He bucked twice, then gave up and tilted his head back to try to look at Faelion. “Look at who is the bitch now,” Faelion growled before he bowed his head and stuck his tongue out to trace the tip over Erestor’s lips. Erestor strained to meet Faelion, but Faelion sat back up and chuckled. “Fuck. Just, fuck. Glorfindel, we need to get him drunk more often. Such as, every fucking night.”

Glorfindel was torn between arousal and hurt. “I wish he could do this without being drunk.”

Faelion sighed. “Stop ruining the moment,” he advised. “Just look at how sweet he is. You want to suck my cock, Erestor?” he asked as he bent his head and this time, he did not draw back. His tongue plunged into Erestor’s mouth, lips moving against Erestor’s. “Or you just want to get right to fucking?” Erestor groaned in answer. “Sounds like a yes to me.”

“Faelion, wait.” Glorfindel moved across the bed and dropped down behind Faelion. “It seems... not wrong, really, it seems... I mean, is this like rape?” He had lowered his voice and drew air in sharply at his own words. “I mean, he is drunk. And...” He looked down upon Erestor, whose eyes were glazed over and half-closed. Glorfindel nuzzled Faelion’s cheek and spoke quietly. “I think... I... I think he and I might have done things in the past...”

“Fin...” Faelion turned his head and brushed his lips against Glorfindel’s. His hands were still occupied in holding Erestor down. “You think you might have done this with him before?”

Glorfindel battled internally, unsure of who he should look at. He settled on Faelion. “I may have... I was drunk, too,” he added. “There have been times when we woke up in very questionable ways.”

“Ooo... tell me more,” insisted Faelion. He licked his lips. “You think you just played a little, or you think you fucked him?”

Glorfindel blushed. “I...”

“He fucked you,” Faelion guessed.

“I have no idea. Maybe I just imagined it. Maybe I wanted it to be the case.” Glorfindel looked back down as Erestor jerked away from Faelion’s loosened grip.

“Well this,” said Faelion firmly, “is not imagined.” He reached out when Erestor sat up and grabbed hold of the front of his shirt. “So, Erestor,” Faelion said, drawing out the name as he tightened his grip and pulled Erestor close again, “who do you want to kiss more, Glorfindel or me?”

Erestor was still panting a little, and the scent of the alcohol was heavy on his breath. “I want to kiss you, but I want him to kiss me.”

“Now that is che—hmm.” Faelion quirked his lip up at one side. “You want to dominate me, but you want him to... I get it,” he said as he watched Erestor lick his lips. Once more, he leaned in to tease the curve of Erestor’s ear with his tongue and teeth. “You want me to submit to you. You want to tame the sass out of me, just like Rog did to you. You want to take back that power. And with Fin, well, he is such a little dove. You would not want to break his wings or bend his feathers. You would let him master you. You want him to take you. You long to feel him move inside of you. You need him to fuck you.”

The entire time, Erestor did not have his eyes locked with Faelion. Instead, he and Glorfindel studied each other, until Faelion hit the last word. Erestor bowed his head, cheeks flushed, and Glorfindel shifted from where he was. He was half in Erestor’s lap as he pressed his cheek to Erestor’s and spoke into the ear not occupied by Faelion. “You want that, baby? You want me to make lo—to fuck you? You want that?” Each of his questions was given the slightest nod. He took a deep breath. “You come to me sober, you can have whatever you want. Everything you fucking need.” He kissed the tender skin behind Erestor’s ear, to which Erestor gasped. “All fucking night and every fucking day – on the bed, against the wall, on the floor, in the middle of the fucking garden in the fountain, right in front of everyone if you want. But you come to me and say it to me and know you are saying it to me.”

Erestor answered, his voice cracking as he whispered back, “I cannot.”