Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
"Where is Haldir?" asked Elodien as she entered the suite, concerned when she did not see the younger of her two husbands sprawled on the couch as he often was.

"Haldir... " Legolas glanced up as if he had only just realized the other elf was not there as well.

Hands on her hips, Elodien glared at Legolas. "Alright, where is he?"

"Oh," Legolas looked back down at the game of cards he was playing. "I think Haldir is gathering his strength."

Shaking her head, Elodien said, "You completely wore him out, didn't you?" Legolas smirked but said nothing. "I really wish you'd be a bit more careful sometimes," she mumbled as she headed into the bedroom.

Legolas continued to smirk, but hid his expression when Elodien came out of the room with wide eyes. "Haldir is tied to a chair," she blurted out. Legolas nodded. "Why didn't you tell me! Did you do that?"

Sighing, Legolas tossed the rest of his cards onto the table. "No. I left him locked in the room with the rope and the chair, and he must have done it all himself."

Elodien glared at Legolas briefly, then threw her head back and laughed as the elf stood up and approached her with a grin. "I have such a naughty idea right now," he purred, and led Elodien into the bedroom.

Indeed, fuming in a chair, was Haldir, gagged and bound. Upon seeing Legolas, a muffled string of curses rose from him. Legolas rolled his eyes, and in one motion, yanked Elodien forward, pressing against her body as his lips claimed hers, his hand sliding between her legs. He loved it when the ex-ranger dressed in leggings, making play more fun when he didn't have to push a skirt or dress out of the way. His opposite hand wound around her waist, then wandered further down, gripping her tightly and causing her to moan. Haldir grunted in displeasure as the show continued only a few feet before him.

Clothing was quickly discarded, and the two mobile elves began to grace each other with only the barest of touches, making sure that Haldir could see every torturous detail. At first, he struggled against his bonds, trying to break free of the knots that held him. After some time, he resigned himself to watching, breathing heavily and gasping as they did. The only relief he had was that Legolas had left his leggings on after drugging him, undressing him, and restraining him. The fabric was taught over his tightening groin, and his breathing quickened as he found his hips were not quite held steady. He discretely rubbed himself against the inside of his leggings, continuing to watch his spouses through half-lidded eyes.

Legolas was on his knees before Elodien, who was braced against the footboard of the bed, her legs spread wide. Instead of burying his face in the dark, sparse curls that covered the most coveted parts of his wife's beautiful body, Legolas chose to stretch his tongue forward. Teasing along the edges of her moist folds, one hand steadied her at the waist, while the other stroked his own erection until it was thick and dark.

Slowly turning his head as he rose up, Legolas caught Haldir's needy gaze and held it as he spun Elodien around and gently coaxed her to lean forward and hold fast to the footboard. Using one leg to spread her feet wider apart, Legolas' hand reached between Elodien's legs. With his free hand, Legolas smirked and held up two fingers as his hidden hand moved forward, and Elodien moaned. When three fingers were displayed for Haldir to see, Elodien's gasps turned to mewls of frustration. Another digit was held up, and both of the other elves cried out, one heard and one unable to, as Legolas stayed perfectly calm, smiling like a cat.

"You'd like to take her, wouldn't you?" spoke Legolas in a husky voice. Haldir shook his head as Elodien let out a pleading whimper, trying to catch up to Legolas' retreating hand. There was a soft chuckle and a thoughtful pause as Legolas sucked his fingers clean. "You want to take me, is that it?" A nod. "You want to take me hard, and rough, and deep as you can." Another nod. "You want to do it as I take her," he added. Haldir vigerously nodded his head.

"Pity we don't always get what we want," answered Legolas, and in one swift motion, he repositioned his body, and then raised himself up and forward as he pressed his hand upon Elodien's back. She let out a soft cry as Legolas pulled her against him, but he set a strong pace, and she could do little more than hold on as he rode her. Still, his eyes stayed trained on the captured elf. Even as he thrust firmly into her, their bodies shuddering, sweat and love mingling, brilliantly bright blue eyes held the violet-grey ones that stared back.

"We could use a bath, love," Legolas said as he gathered Elodien against him, holding her tightly. She merely nodded in agreement as he led her to the bathroom.

Curses renewed, Haldir let his head fall back and he stared at the ceiling as he heard the water running in the adjacent room. Closing his eyes, he did not reopen them until he felt slender fingers trace along his half-hardened length. "We don't always get what we want," said Legolas, untying Haldir's leggings and pushing them down to release his erection, "but sometimes we get what we need."

Crouching down, Legolas took hold of Haldir's gaze for a second time that evening, and once more his tongue began to tease and torment. Ultimately, he broke the connection, unable to keep his eyes trained and adjust himself to take Haldir's length into his throat. Inability to move and speak had not hindered Haldir's ability to feel, and it was not long before he thrust forward what little he could before relaxing in the chair, panting as his eyes closed.

Vaguely, he was aware of the fingers that worked him free of his bonds, and the gentle hands that brought him up to stand. "How does a warm bath with your husband and wife sound?" questioned Legolas softly in Haldir's ear.

"It's just what I need," replied Haldir as he was led toward the bathing chamber.