Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
This was sent after Culgondrian and Bainith had too much fun in the Ale House, what are siblings for but to knock each other silly? Or in this case out cold...

Dear Valanyonnen

I feel the need to apologize for any strain or sorrow mine and Bainith’s actions last eve may cause to you.

Our encounter was a fairly physical you see.

Wait, I just recalled that Bainith asked me not to tell anyone, especially Zhie, where we were as she would be displeased. Except she already found out, she walked in and found us tangled together on the floor, dragged us half dressed back to Rivendell by the ears and told me to write a letter to explain matters. So, I guess it’s alright?

We were at an undisclosed location, with a fair amount of dwarf peer pressure resulting in the consumption of a liquid which resulted in a sever lack of thought on both our parts. Zhie made certain Master Bainith was cleaned up and put to bed after she untangled us. She also tackled me. I begin to loathe Mr. Soap. But no matter.

She threatened to spank us both, but I believe only you can hand out such punishment to Bainith, correct?

Bainith explained he was homesick and snuck to the Shire, and then he heard I was near and came to see me. This was most kind of him. We got to talking and then one thing lead to another and then we found ourselves together sprawled on the floor like that. Most unbecoming I am certain. So once again, I apologize to you for the damage.

My memory of the exact sequence of events which brought our completion is a bit vague. Though I do know we both seemed to acquire some broken bones and bruises in the process. Zhie claimes our heads were broken as well. I think I have a chicken thigh imprinted into my back as well as the stones of the wall. We both seemed to be a bit over zealous, pent up frustrations I presume.

Once again, I do sincerely apologize for injuring your Bainith. But he gave me a concussion as well as I him. We were made to promise to Zhie, we would not whack one another off the walls nor compete in the Ale House again. She is very scary when she’s mad.

We’ll both be in bed a while longer, mending.

Culgondrian