Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
At the Erudite Exchange this past weekend, the writing prompt was to either write about a stalker or about a foot fetish. I went with the second one. Bunniverse friendly, stands alone, too.
“As much as it does indeed slow the progress of things, I rather enjoy it when the caravans come through.”

Elrond and Glorfindel were strolling through the courtyard in Imladris. Where once there would have been an open, grassy area with cobblestone paths leading to gardens and stables, now there were tents and stables, open for business. Goods were on display – shawls were hanging from trees, baskets of lemons and limes lined the path, and painted vases were eye-catchingly arranged on the tables. Many exotic items not normally found in the valley were tempting the locals.

Fire eaters and jugglers entertained as they walked among the crowds in the makeshift market. At one end of the excitement was a small stage where puppets performed, and elflings sat mesmerized. They and their parents giggled in delight and clapped enthusiastically at the antics of the chubby stuffed dwarf that was suspended with strings.

On their way to that spot, Elrond heard his name called. He turned and found his wife waving him over, and excused himself. It was a peril of the market – because of its infrequent occurrence, Elrond heavily promoted the patronizing of it. However, the double edge of the sword was the frequency of his wife’s visits and the amount of money she would undoubtedly spend. He braced himself with the possibility, nay, the inevitability, of a large bill, adopted a smile, and boldly walked over.

“Look at these. They match my dress, and, they fit!” Celebrian pointed down at the ground. “Pure silk.”

Elrond looked down. Peeking out from beneath the hem of her gown, he could see the toe of a pastel slipper. He frowned.

“You do not like it?” she asked, mirroring his expression.

“I can not see it. Lift your skirts a bit.” As the fabric was lifted, Elrond swallowed hard. It was like the curtain rising to reveal the star of the show, slowly teasing when the material slipped through her fingers and she had to start again. Her toes and heel were hidden in a silken sheath, but revealed to him was her ankle and the lower part of her shapely calf as she turned her leg slowly to one side.

“Do you see the beadwork? Very delicate.”

“I am unable to from this height.”

“Then you should take a closer look.”

He gave a slight nod. It was her secret way of giving him permission, and he knelt down and gently lifted her foot into his hands, caressing the arch through the thin fabric. “Would you wear them inside or out?”

“I would want to wear them outside, but... I could always get a second pair in another color.”

“How many do they have in your size?” He was still crouched down, his hand gliding up further to massage her thigh. It would have been a dangerous move in public, save for the fact they were under an awning and most everyone was distracted by other excitements here and there and did not even notice their lord fondling his lady.

“Not sure.” She paused and took a step back, her dress dropping back in place as he retreated his hand. “They also have a pair that laces up with ribbons.”

Still on his knees before her, Elrond looked up slowly. His eyes focused on hers, begging, but his voice remained calm. “Did you try them on?”

“Not yet.” She reached out to the spot on the wooden table where the item in question sat and took it in hand. Then she held it down, offering it to him with a knowing smile.

Elrond took the second slipper and set it in the grass. He waited until Celebrian rested her hands on his shoulders before he carefully lifted the edge of her dress and brought her foot up from the ground. The slipper was removed and set aside.

Before picking up the second one, he took a minute to massage her sole with the tips of his fingers. Celebrian closed her eyes and sighed softly as her husband rubbed each of her toes in turn. He settled upon kneading the entire foot, and after looking to make sure they were not being watched, brought her foot up and placed a kiss upon it.

Bowing her head slightly, Celebrian rested her forehead against his. “We are in public, love.”

“I know.”

“I just wanted to be sure you were aware of that, so as to save you the embarrassment lest you decide to suck on them—“

“Shhhh...” Elrond picked up the other slipped and slid it onto Celebrian’s foot. The laces he wove up her leg, tying them below her knee. “Perfect,” he whispered, his eyes on his work.

“So... I can get them all?”

“How many is all?”

“Six pairs.”

He frowned again.

“Just four?” she tried.

Elrond looked up with slight concern. “Why only four?”

“I thought—“

“Will they be able to make more for you before they leave? A pair in red, perhaps?”

Celebrian smiled and switched her stance to give Elrond access to her other foot. To the cobbler she said, “Please, wrap up the other five pairs for me. I will be wearing these home.”

-End-