Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Glorfindel needs to relax

When Glorfindel entered his room, his expression softened and his lips turned up into a smile. “What is all this?” he wondered out loud as Gildor came around the corner wearing the slayer’s bathrobe. In the main room, a multitude of candles had been lit and upon the table was a tray of strawberries, sliced and sprinkled with brown sugar. Glorfindel plucked one of the pieces from the bowl, but was stopped by Gildor.

“Ah, ah, ah,” scolded the traveler gently. “Allow me.” Bending his head down, the silver-blond elf took the strawberry into his mouth, sucking on Glorfindel’s fingers as he did so. Then he stood back up and wrapped one hand behind Glorfindel’s neck and the other around his lover’s waist. Their lips met, and with mouths parted, Glorfindel tasted the sticky sweetness of the sugar-coated berry as it slid into his mouth. He shuddered as Gildor’s tongue lingered, tracing patterns before they broke their kiss.

“You outdid yourself,” said Glorfindel as he took his room and noticed the rose petals strewn over the bed sheets. They were golden and peach in hue, but appeared darker in the dim light. “What did I do to deserve this?” he questioned as his arms circled behind Gildor to draw him into an embrace.

“I needed a way to apologize to you,” explained Gildor. “It was inconsiderate of me to think that you would want to celebrate on the anniversary of... enough about that, though,” he said. “I thought we could have a nice evening alone, if that was alright with you.” He lifted up another strawberry, and teased Glorfindel’s lips with it, before popping it into his own mouth.

“I would enjoy that very much,” murmured Glorfindel against Gildor’s cheek as he licked the strawberry’s juices from his lips and then kissed his neck.

With a returned purr, Gildor said, “Oh, I am sure you will.” After feeding Glorfindel most of the strawberries from the bowl, Gildor led him to the bed. “Lose the clothing, Golden-locks.”

With a snort and a cheeky grin, Glorfindel stripped bare in a matter of seconds. “Now you,” he insisted, pulling the belt to loosen the robe. It slid off of Gildor’s shoulders and pooled on the floor. “Still too much clothing,” argued Glorfindel, tugging on Gildor’s leggings.

“Not yet.” Gildor pulled Glorfindel to the bed and positioned him on his stomach. “Comfortable?” he asked after having fluffed up the pillow.

Glorfindel watched as Gildor reached for a bottle from the nightstand. The cork was removed, and oil was poured into the wandering elf’s hand to be warmed. “Should I be?” Although they were lovers, they had yet to take the final step to consummate their relationship. Now with his recent interest in religious studies, Glorfindel was more apprehensive than ever to be in the compromising position he found himself.

Gildor rubbed his hands together and then crawled up beside Glorfindel, bending his head to lick the tip of a sensitive ear. “I hope so. You have been so tense lately; I wanted to give you a good long rub. I thought you might fancy a massage.”

“Mmm... yes, that would be lovely,” drawled Glorfindel, stretching his legs out to try to loosen up his body.

“What did you think I was going to do?”

“Uhmm...” Glorfindel’s face turned beat red and Gildor sat back up.

“Nevermind. Just close your eyes and relax,” Gildor said, picking up the bottle from the table again. He dribbled the oil over Glorfindel’s back. The golden haired ellon squirmed at the sudden cold, but was soon warmed up by Gildor’s remarkably dexterous hands. Firm fingers worked their way down one leg to massage his foot, then back up again and down the other. Gildor’s hands lingered as they gripped Glorfindel’s rear before continuing up again to his shoulders. Tenderly his sore, tired body was kneaded and relaxed, making him moan in deep satisfaction.

“Turn over, lover,” coaxed Gildor once he had covered every part he was able to reach. When he received no reaction, he poked Glorfindel’s shoulder. “Findé, you did not fall asleep, did you?” Gildor smiled and crossed the room, picking up a quilt. “Poor, tired elf,” he mumbled, covering Glorfindel before pressing a kiss to the blond’s head. “I suppose I shall need to find some other entertainment for the rest of the evening,” he whispered before blowing out all but one of the candles and leaving the room.