Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Both Erestor and Glorfindel have their fantasies

**This chapter contains adult material, both het and slash. You have been warned.**

An innocent kiss on the cheek turned to something more passionate on the lips. “Did you miss me?” questioned the husky-voiced warrior as he stayed hovering over the dark advisor.

“Of.. of.. of course I did,” came the unsure stutter, hands gripping the book he had been reading tightly.

Glorfindel smiled and gently took the book from Erestor’s hands, placing it somewhere unseen. “You should ask me how my tour was.”

“How.. how.. was it?” queried the timid voice.

As Glorfindel licked his lips, he ran his fingers through Erestor’s silken black hair. “It was practically unbearable without you.”

“You.. wanted me on patrol with you?” came the innocent reply.

Another smile graced the blond ellon’s lips as he shook his head. “Oh, I wanted you,” he corrected himself. “We should remedy that, I think.”

Kisses began anew, Erestor against the tree with no means of escape, but making no attempts to. Glorfindel’s hands were moving up and down the length of the dark elf’s arms as his tongue darted out to taste the sweetness of the elder. “Delicious,” he remarked, causing Erestor to shudder.

“What are you doing to me?” asked the dark one meekly, finding himself suddenly on his back.

“What would you like me to do with you? What do you want me to do with you?” asked Glorfindel.

Erestor found himself unable to speak. His mouth opened and closed a few times, but finally, he shook his head, unknowing of what to say.

“Will you let me love you? Make love to you? Hold you in the morning, ravish you at night?” tempted Glorfindel.

Again, Erestor knew not what to say. His confusion caused him to nod a little, but shake his head as well, until he finally answered, “Fin, I... I do not know... I... I do not know if I can...”

“Tell me what you think of this.” The blond leaned down and kissed his jaw, licking his throat until Erestor whimpered. “And this?” Glorfindel leaned down, and somehow Erestor found his chest was bared, and his nipples were hardened. One of these the young warrior took into his mouth, suckling until Erestor cried out. “And? This?” Glorfindel leaned in, biting Erestor’s neck, just where he was most sensitive.

“I know exactly what you like, and where, and how. Oh, and how,” growled Glorfindel, his hand wrapping around Erestor’s hard shaft. “Oh, yes,” he purred, “I know all there is to know about you; I know more than you know yourself. You might deny me, but I know you want me. Perhaps my body is not what you desire, not the curve of my hip nor the sound of my voice that excites you. But there is more to it than that,” said Glorfindel in a promising voice as he stroked the keening elf beneath him. “Your soul is aching to find its mate, and if only you would give it the freedom to do so, you would realize that what you have been searching so long for is closer than you wish to admit.”

Moaning and writhing in passion, Erestor was losing the battle he fought to keep his wits. Passion burned within him, rose up, and spilled, and then- Glorfindel was gone.

- - -

Erestor awoke to his head throbbing, aching, pounding, and keeping him from further sleep. A dream, he realized, he had not fallen into reverie, he had dreamed something new, something that had not actually happened. Something that excited him. Erestor shuddered. Where had that thought come from?

Quickly, he pushed back the covers and set about to changing the sheets. For the first time in more years than he could count, he had messed the bed sheets with his own essence of pleasure. For an elf who had been celibate the entire age, it was something rather rare. He looked at the sheet, wadded up in his hand, before he cast it into a pile on the floor.

Then he stared at it for a good long time. In his subconscious mind, he had enjoyed his dream – the evidence was there. His heart raced when he realized that his waking mind found enjoyment and a thrill in the thought as well.

- - - x x x - - -

“Erestor?”

The dark ellon looked up from the flowerbeds that encircled the little cottage on the seashore. He smiled and waved, then walked to the window that looked out over the lawn from the kitchen as he removed his work gloves and draped them through a hole in the rose trellis. “M’lady,” he said with a flirtatious grin. He took hold of her hand and lifted it to his lips, bestowing upon it a kiss. “What might I do for you this day?”

Giggling at his formality, the golden-haired elleth blushed and shook her head. “You may start by taking the garbage bin out to the back and emptying it. Then, I must know what you want for dinner, my husband.”

“Oh, whatever you wish,” replied the dark one as he circled around to the door. “Surprise me,” he called out toward the window.

Upon entering the house, Erestor found the bin had been placed near the entry. Just as he was about to pick it up, he caught sight of his wife near the window. She stood upon her tiptoes grasping a watering can. Closing the door silently behind him, he crept up as she hummed to herself, tending to the herbs in the window box.

“Erestor!” The watering can slipped from her grasp as she felt his hands grip her waist unexpectedly. It hit the floor, thankfully only splashing a little water out. She was twirled around to face him, and immediately he lifted her up onto the countertop. “I just cleaned that!” she pouted, but a smile was not far behind.

“Pity, for I plan to make a mess of it,” answered Erestor, nuzzling her neck. His fingers reached down and slowly pushed the soft fabric of her pink dress up over her thighs.

“Erestor, the children-“ she began.

“-will hear us and not come into the room!” he finished for her. His lips pressed against hers, his tongue pleading with her mouth to part her sweet lips. In the end, she did as he willed, moaning into his kisses as his hands wandered beneath the folds of her skirts.

Her head fell back, waist-length tresses pooling on the smooth surface of the counter like a golden lake. Erestor threaded his fingers into the shining locks and continued his passionate assault. Shifting closer, he loosed his grip and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to the edge of the counter. She gasped when she felt his erection, hard and bulging in his leggings, pushing against her.

“Feel that? That is what you do to me,” he told her, grinding himself against her. “That is how much I desire you, how much I want you. How much I need you, Glorfindel.”

- - -

“Right, well, I might have to change the name a bit,” said Glorfindel to Asfaloth, who was giving his master a most curious look. “Then again, ‘glor’ is neutral, ‘fin’ in feminine, and ‘del’ is questionable, so need I really?”

Asfaloth snorted, and appeared to laugh silently at his rider’s dilemma.

“Oh, can I help it if you do happen to like girls?” Glorfindel sighed. “Let me indulge myself with my fantasy - it is all I have. Well, I suppose there is always hope that maybe some day he suddenly decides that for all their grace and charm, an elleth is not really what he needs. He needs me. Right?”

Asfaloth chomped on some grass and pawed the ground.

“Exactly. Give it time. Time will tell. There is always hope.” Glorfindel leaned against the tree and closed his eyes, knowing Asfaloth would alert him if there was danger. “Always hope,” he murmured to himself before falling asleep with a smile on his face, the green book resting lovingly in his lap.