Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
"Thank you."

"Hmm?" Glorfindel pulled Erestor closer and nuzzled the inviting neck. "You have no need to thank me, you sweet silly thing. I'm only fulfilling my... husbandly obligations," he said, and could not help to smirk as he did.

"I was not referring to that," Erestor snapped back, but then playfully licked Glorfindel's nose, causing them both to grin at one another. "I meant... well I suppose I meant everything and then some. Today was very special, regardless of the fact I hate surprises."

Glorfindel tucked Erestor's head against his chest and began to stroke the long dark hair, intermittently kissing him on the top of his head or the tip of his ear. "I was planning that for some time now. I knew how busy you are with the packing and putting things in order when we leave and all else you have taken upon yourself. I did not want to lay another burden at your feet."

"We could have waited until we reached Valinor."

"Aye," agreed Glorfindel. "I wanted it this way for a selfish reason of my own. Of all the endearments I could use, there was still one more I wished to add to the list."

"Yet, you have not," teased Erestor. "I have been anticipating it, you have toyed with the word, but you have not committed to it yet."

Rolling onto his back, Glorfindel looked up at Erestor who had propped himself up on his elbow. "Perhaps because by saying it, that might imply I am to be the wife?" Glorfindel chuckled as he watched Erestor rub his own cheek slightly and consider this as he looked thoughtfully to the ceiling.

"No, I think we shall have true marital equality," winked Erestor.

"True marital equality. I like that." Glorfindel nodded his approval. "Does that mean I get to play in your library now?"

"Yes, but it also means I get to ride your horse," countered Erestor.

"I never stopped you from riding before," answered the blond, but his expression told Erestor that Asfaloth was not part of the current conversation.

Narrowing his eyes, Erestor moved slowly at first to toss the bed sheets out of his way, and then practically pounced Glorfindel, pinning his arms to his bed as he straddled his hips. "You have a thoroughly dirty mouth, my love."

"I know. It pairs so well with your thoroughly dirty mind."

"Mmm. That is does." Erestor bent down and kissed Glorfindel in a thoroughly dirty fashion, adjusting his body so that the elf beneath him began to whimper at the sensations he was feeling from what was happening further down the bed. Erestor sat back up after flicking his tongue along Glorfindel's lips mischievously. "I am not letting you up until you say it."

"Say what?"

Erestor snorted. "You may have trouble believing this, but I want to hear it as much as you want to say it." His hands were not idle, fingers moving slowly yet keeping Glorfindel in place, teasing him with their light touch. Glorfindel closed his eyes and gave a blissful sigh.

"Honestly?"

"Truly."

"Are you sure?"

"Glorfindel!"

Glorfindel licked his lips and timidly tried out the word, though it came out more of a question than a statement. "Husband?"

"Yes, wife?" asked Erestor with a completely straight face.

"Oh, you are in for it now!" growled Glorfindel, but he was not given a chance to make good on his threats.

"In for it?" Erestor questioned. "In where, in here?" He had managed to draw his knees back before Glorfindel truly knew what was happening and had the blond in a very compromising position. Already the tip of Erestor's erection had intruded past pale flesh, and Glorfindel was fast losing composure.

"Deeper, do not tease me!" he begged, and did not move forward for he knew this game well and Erestor would only pull back. "Please, Ress, do not tease me, not tonight."

"Please, what?"

"Please, do not tease!" cried out Glorfindel again.

Erestor shook his head at his own mistake and said quickly, "Please, who?" as his hands moved to take a firm hold on Glorfindel's shoulders.

"Please, husband." The words came so sincerely from elf's mouth that singular tears streamed down Erestor's cheeks just as he answered Glorfindel's simple plea.