Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“Do you want me?”

Unable to answer, Glorfindel continued to stare as Erestor rose up from the floor and stepped toward him, not quite like an elf, more like a cat on the prowl. Somehow Erestor continued to pick up on Glorfindel’s thoughts, and he let out a growl not unlike some wild beast. “I think you do,” he continued, pushing his knee between Glorfindel’s until there was a space for him to stand, and he came closer, leaning forward over his prey. “I know why you reacted the way you did at the club. I saw you watching me as we drove home. Your eyes keep wandering over me. Why?”

Glorfindel shook his head, not in denial, but in confusion over his own feelings. “I don’t know why.”

“I do. When we were in Imladris, I was a quiet advisor, always strict with others, and myself, always prompt and polite. You remember me like that, and you see me now, and it excites you.”

Glorfindel nodded. “Yes.”

“I used to be like any other elf, used to look like them and talk like them, but now, though I blend in here, to you I am exotic.”

“Yes,” agreed Glorfindel with a gasp as Erestor’s hand brushed against his arousal. His leg shivered as two fingers slid along him, nothing but the sleeping pants that had been provided between his flesh and Erestor’s touch. “Yes,” he hissed as Erestor’s thumb managed to find the tip of his erection and rub it in a circular motion.

“And you are to me, irresistible,” admitted Erestor. “You can’t imagine how long it has been since I last saw another of our kind. Surrounded by mortals, I had to keep myself from wanting any of them. But you... I don’t need to restrain myself with you...”

“I noticed,” panted Glorfindel, his eyes drooping shut.

“So why don’t you help us both out and just fuck me, then?”

Glorfindel’s eyes blinked wide open. “I...”

“If you want to,” teased Erestor, withdrawing his hand, “why fight it?”

“I... still don’t know what the word ‘fuck’ means,” he answered.

For a moment, Erestor drew back and looked over the golden elf, smirking at the response his dancing and his ‘encore’ had received. “If I said, ‘Fuck me, Glorfindel’,” Erestor said slowly, bearing down upon the other elf once more, “I would expect you to toss me onto the bed, or shove me against a door, or drag me into the shower, or something more creative, and fuck me.” For emphasis, Erestor rubbed his own arousal against Glorfindel’s, wishing it weren’t restrained and hoping it wouldn’t be for long.

“So you...” Glorfindel swallowed audibly and steadied himself on the bed, his palms on the mattress at either side, and Erestor’s hands covering over his as the dark elf smiled predatorily. “You want me... to... to...”

Erestor nodded slowly, that wicked grin on his face. “That’s exactly what I want you to do.”

“But, Erestor,” whispered Glorfindel as if someone could hear, “that would bind you to me.”

“Exactly. But think about it, Fin. Why else did the Valar send you back all alone? No companions, no horse, no others with you. All alone. To find me. They were specific, were they not?”

“Yes,” squeaked Glorfindel.

“Excellent,” purred Erestor, leaning in so far that Glorfindel, in his attempt to lean back, fell back onto the bed. “Couldja wouldja, ain’tja gonna, if I ask ya, wouldja wanna?”

“What? What language is that?” Glorfindel placed his hands on Erestor’s upper arms and shivered again as his companion’s hands moved along his shoulders.

With a devious smile, Erestor answered, “Still Westron, handsome.” Erestor’s fingers dug into Glorfindel’s flesh, holding him firmly down against the mattress. “I think I’m going to have to kiss you now,” he warned him. “If I do it once, I’ll probably do it again, and again, and again... and then... who knows what will happen...” Glorfindel shivered and whimpered slightly, but his body betrayed him the most despite his silence, and his hips thrust up to meet Erestor’s own body. The dark haired elf chuckled. “Try not to come in your pants,” he advised as he leaned down and suckled Glorfindel’s lower lip before plundering his mouth.

As the tension built between them, Erestor’s hands slid down Glorfindel’s arms, capturing his partner’s fingers only to reposition Glorfindel’s hands so that they were above his head, held firmly as Erestor moved his legs slightly. With Glorfindel’s legs still hanging over the edge of the bed, it was easy for Erestor to render him motionless. He sat up and grinned down upon the captured elf gleefully before bending back down to take one of Glorfindel’s rosy peaked nipples gently between his teeth and give it a tug.

“Aiya, Erestor!”

Erestor flicked his tongue out. “Sorry, I’ll slow down.”

“Again! Saes!”

Smirking, Erestor repeated the action again on the opposite side. Glorfindel let out a short gasp as his head thrashed first to one side and then the other as he found himself pinned to the mattress with no way of escape. “Naughty elf,” purred Erestor, flicking his tongue across Glorfindel’s skin. “You like that, don’t you?”

Nothing but garbled noise came from the blonde as Erestor bit him once more, but as the darker elf released him and kissed the reddened mark he had made Glorfindel meekly nodded. “Now... what are you... going to do to me?” he asked when Erestor did nothing for a minute or two except gaze down upon his captured prey.

Chuckling, Erestor took Glorfindel’s lower lip in his teeth and nipped him before licking his open lips, and then sat back, releasing his hold on Glorfindel’s wrists. “What I’m going to do to you is not the question. What are you willing to let me do to you?” In the dim light, Erestor’s eyes gleamed wickedly. Glorfindel fought to catch his breath, arms still above his head.

“Can I just say, I think this is the only time I’ve ever been scared and excited at the same time?”

“I think I can allow that,” grinned Erestor as he slid off of Glorfindel’s body and walked to the closet. Reaching above his head after sliding a wooden door over, Erestor pulled a cord that hung from the ceiling. Glorfindel sat up when light poured out of the small room and into the bedroom. Squinting, he could not see what Erestor was rummaging through or what he had found, as he could only see Erestor stick his fist into his pocket. As the light went out and Erestor turned around and approached him, Glorfindel could make out a piece of thick fabric in Erestor’s hand. “So, have you decided what you’ll let me do?” he asked as he perched himself onto the edge of the bed next to Glorfindel.

The blonde gave him a sideways glance. “I’m about to say anything. Am I about to regret that?”

“I don’t know the answer to that,” admitted Erestor, reaching out to touch Glorfindel’s cheek, and sliding his hand down the elf’s neck. “I’m intrigued by something – you said this would bind us.”

“Yes.”

“You’ve had no former lovers?”

“No.”

“Interesting. I would have thought you would have.”

Glorfindel turned his face away and stared at the door. “When I died, I was young. When I was reborn, I was old. Neither is a particularly desirable state for a lass or a lad looking for a mate.”

“There were plenty old and lonely elves you could have courted,” replied Erestor, a hint of remorse in his voice. As Glorfindel turned back, he saw Erestor wore a regretful look. “I suppose I should not have assumed you to have been spoken for. Look what it has driven us to,” he said ruefully. “A short and unseemly courtship and a romp in the bed at four in the morning.”

Smiling, Glorfindel leaned forward and kissed Erestor gently and sweetly upon the lips. “In all my attempts to catch an unsuspecting elf, this is the first time I’ve been the one caught. I think it has been an exciting and fulfilling courtship, for what it’s worth.”

“Not nearly as fulfilling as I would like for it to be,” answered Erestor with a smirk. His hand wandered over Glorfindel’s thigh and settled into the softness of his sex, which grew rigid with his ministrations. “You were about to say…?”

“Anything,” gasped Glorfindel, hands clawing the sheets once more.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” teased Erestor as he moved to stand up. “What was that?”

“Anything,” Glorfindel said again.

“Louder,” prompted Erestor.

“Anything!” Glorfindel looked up at him with pleading eyes.

A puzzled look came over Erestor’s face. “What were we talking about?”

“Erestor!” Glorfindel fell backwards on the bed in exasperation, his arms spread out above him to either side. “Please, do what you will to my body, but do not taunt my mind!”

“Oh…” Erestor’s eyes roved lecherously over Glorfindel’s form. “Oh, that position gives me so many more ideas, but not now. Right now, I think we shall start simply by removing that clothing, it really is getting in the way.”

Glorfindel readily complied, pushing down the sleeping pants and flinging them into a corner of the room. Erestor glanced at the sudden mess with distaste, but shook it off. “Hanging your legs off the bed just won’t do, either, I think-“ Before Erestor could finish, Glorfindel had scooted up so that his head was on the pillows and his feet nearly to the end of the mattress. “Good boy,” murmured Erestor as he crawled up over him. “One more thing. I think it would be just delightful, if from now on you kept your eyes closed. Just so that I know you won’t peek...” Erestor brought the fabric up to Glorfindel’s eyes and draped it over them. “Lift up your head,” he coaxed gently, and Glorfindel did as he was told as Erestor loosely tied the blindfold. “Now... just relax... and enjoy...”

And enjoy he did, for Glorfindel, though without sight, reveled in the touches and caresses, and the way Erestor’s fingers sang across his skin. Once again, he felt the heated mouth upon his chest, but instead of the short burst of pain and warmth, there was a pause and then he felt something cold brush his skin, and the faint jingle of something he knew not. And then-

“Ai! Oh, sweet Elbereth...” His words became a mismatched recitation of languages he knew and sounds he’d never heard himself make before. There was something pinching him, but it wasn’t Erestor, not his teeth, nor his fingers, for he could hear the light, low chuckle of the other elf and feel one hand on his hip while the other teased his unrestrained nipple.

“The more I think about it,” whispered Erestor in a musing voice, “the more I think I might just fuck you instead.”

Glorfindel whimpered but gave no sign of distaste over this idea, and Erestor smiled again, unseen to Glorfindel, as he affixed the other clamp over the small, rosy peek of skin. “Would you like that, Lord Glorfindel?” The words flowed off of Erestor’s tongue like honey. “Would it please you if I were to fuck you?”

Moaning, Glorfindel managed a weak, “yes,” to Erestor question. Just as he thought his body was adjusted to the sting on either side of his chest, he felt the bite and pull at both places at once and cried out as pleasure and pain shot through to his groin. Something light dropped down upon his skin in between the two points and he felt Erestor play with it idly.

“I have so many more toys, so many more sensations you wouldn’t dream of having,” whispered the dark elf’s voice. “Feelings you could never imagine,” he added, tugging the chain that connected the clamps once again before dropping it and easing himself up from the bed.

His absence was brief. Glorfindel was alerted of Erestor’s return when he felt a moist tongue travel from the base of his shaft to the head, stopping to swirl the end of his erection until Glorfindel thrust forward with a whimper. The chain was abruptly pulled again, and as he gasped, he felt the first intrusion and clenched his muscles. There was a soft chuckle as the finger that had probed him retreated, and then he felt one leg and then the other moved so that they were elevated and resting on Erestor’s shoulders.

Again, a single slippery digit rubbed against him, hoping for entrance, and this time he relaxed as he was gently breached. More than once he shifted, trying to get into a more comfortable position. He grunted slightly as a second finger entered to join the first and nearly pulled away, but then it happened. His body arched, he cried out, all beyond his control as his legs shuddered and his senses overloaded. He was given a respite to catch his breath before Erestor pressed against something inside him again, and now his cry was louder and he called out his lover’s name. Again and again, his body shook each time Erestor made it, sometimes pulling the chain now, and Glorfindel feared he would drown in the pleasure he felt.

The intensity had been so much that he had not noticed how Erestor had stretched him, had relaxed his body, until Erestor withdrew his fingers and something else teased Glorfindel – thicker, harder, and slickly oiled, it filled him before he had chance to think, and then was pulled nearly out of him. The noises he made were feral, growling, mewling sounds as he was entered repeatedly. After a dozen or so times, it stopped, buried deep within him. To his confusion, his legs were carefully lowered, but nothing was removed from his body as Erestor repositioned himself. Before he could regain enough of his senses to ask questions, his own member, left hard and wanting, was pressed against something, and he thrust up instinctively as Erestor slid back, their moans mingling as Glorfindel’s hands flew to grab Erestor’s hips, Erestor’s fingers clawing Glorfindel’s shoulders.

As he thrust up into the elf atop him, Glorfindel felt whatever had been lodged within him slip a bit, but always he moved in some way for it to stay more or less in place. As for Erestor, the darker elf had only at the last moment decided upon the course he had taken, and had not prepared himself long. The tight grip he had on Glorfindel coupled with the previous play and that he now bowed his head and took the chain between his teeth to give one final tug sent Glorfindel into a downward spiral. Twice more he plunged himself into Erestor, hard and deep, and sighed as he held himself in position, thrusting a few more times as his seed spilled into his partner before he withdrew and the phallus Erestor had inserted slipped from his body onto the bed..

Still panting and yet to have been given release, Erestor removed the clamps as Glorfindel hissed, an then hastily pulled the blindfold away, dropping both items off to the side. “My word, I didn’t realize how huge you are,” was all he said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his arm.

“That was incredible.” Glorfindel’s eyes opened just slightly, and he smiled at the sight before him, but immediately he was worried. “You still have yet to be satisfied.”

“Oh, I’m tired,” he admitted, and rolled off onto his back beside Glorfindel. “I’m tired, you’re probably exhausted. Let’s call it a night.”

Glorfindel shook his head. “That’s not right,” he said, propping himself onto his side. Observing the other elf, he pushed the stray, damp hairs from Erestor’s face and slid his hand down the other’s chest and belly, reaching his still-hardened erection and began to stroke it. Erestor sighed and closed his eyes, apparently not about to disagree with whatever Glorfindel offered.

Unsure of where Erestor had placed the oil that had been used earlier, Glorfindel stuck two fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, then brought them down to Erestor’s entrance, smirking as he realized that the other had parted his legs to allow him entry. Erestor was already relaxed, and inside was coated with Glorfindel’s essence, making the oil wholly unnecessary. For a short time Glorfindel continued like this, with gentle thrusts and firm strokes, until he spied the discarded items. Letting go of Erestor’s erection and picking up the clamps, he rested his opposite hand, three fingers tormenting the dark elf as they, too, found the spot that had made Glorfindel squirm as the other worked to perk Erestor’s nipples.

“Oh, you beast,” he panted, but instead of cursing him for it, he begged. “Make them tighter... here, like this,” he said, showing Glorfindel how to adjust them.

“So you were going easy on me, were you?” mused the blonde as he attached the second.

Biting his lips as Glorfindel pulled the chain sharper than he had, he answered, “I’ll know not to next time.”

Glorfindel grinned wickedly and resumed his former ministrations, Erestor’s body unsure of which way to move to enhance the sensations he was feeling. “So... “ he ventured when Erestor seemed to have leveled off into a comfortable zone, and nothing seemed able to bring him to climax, “how badly do you want me to fuck you?”

Chest heaving, Erestor’s hands dug into the pillow his head rested on. “If you don’t know by now-“

“Say it. Beg me for it like you begged me for this,” he interrupted, and tugged the chain roughly.

“Ai, Fin! Take me, fuck me, bury yourself deep in my body, so deep I feel you for a week. Fuck me, Fin, but do it now, or so help me I’ll fuck you, and if that happens-“

No further words came from Erestor, for Glorfindel took him at his word and took him hard. Once more his seed dripped from him as he withdrew, but this time there was a pool of white cream on Erestor’s stomach. Grabbing for the blindfold, Erestor wiped it from his skin before balling it up and tossing it off the bed. “Would you mind getting the light?” he asked sleepily, already slipping under the covers as Glorfindel stood up and looked around. “By the door, just move the switch down,” he added.

After completing the task, Glorfindel returned to the bed and pushed the phallus onto the floor before crawling into the bed beside Erestor. He reached for the clamp on Erestor’s left nipple, but his hand was pushed away. “Don’t you want me to take them off?” he asked.

“You can leave them. If you don’t mind,” was the reply before Erestor dozed off.

Glorfindel stayed in bed, staring at his newfound lover until he was sure that Erestor was asleep, and then stealthily went to the washroom to spill his seed for the third time that night.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{



When Glorfindel awoke, it was still dark outside. He blinked, and his pillow shifted, which was when he realized his pillow wasn’t exactly a pillow. At some point, he had moved, either on his own accord or with aid, so that his head rested in his arms, in turn resting on Erestor, whose chest pressed against his cheek.

Or at least he assumed it was Erestor, though all he could see was his stomach before it disappeared beneath the blankets. But then, there was the glitter of the silver that pierced through the skin, and a bit of a sparkle from the sapphires that hung on silver threads, extending from the indentation on the dark elf’s belly. Glorfindel’s hand began to wander, but he stopped himself abruptly. There was a light on, enough for him to have seen all that, and surely Erestor was watching his movements. His fingers retreated.

“Go ahead.”

Glorfindel wanted to raise his head so that Erestor could properly address him, but the warmth of having his body so delightfully close kept him from it. In fact, he snuggled closer, possessively sliding his left leg up and over Erestor’s. From the position of his arms, he took note that the clamps had been removed from Erestor’s skin, and he could not only smell paper, but heard the turning of the pages just above his head as Erestor read with one hand, his other occupied with rubbing Glorfindel’s shoulders and back gently.

“It isn’t going to bother me if you touch it.”

“So why did you do all of this,” questioned Glorfindel, fingering the jewelry. “To blend in?”

“In part. I wouldn’t have done it had I not wanted to do it,” he added. “I’ve been told it’s arousing.”

“You’ve asked for opinions?”

“Sometimes. What’s yours?”

Glorfindel slid his fingers back up and made himself comfortable again. “I haven’t formed one yet. It looks uncomfortable.”

“It’s barely noticeable,” Erestor told him. “Now, I did have... let’s see, what is the right or the left... well, one of my nipples pierced, at any rate. All I needed to do was have it shift, just a little- instant erection. That’s when I got that one.”

“This one?” Glorfindel asked, pointing to Erestor’s navel.

“Mmmhmm.”

Glorfindel chuckled. “The more I learn about you, the more mysterious you become.”

“And what’s your opinion on that?”

“I think I like it.” Glorfindel finally sat up, awake enough that sleep was not going to grace him again for some time. Stretching his arms above his head he asked, “Do we have any pizza left?”

Erestor, who had been propped against some pillows, reading as Glorfindel had suspected, shook his head. “But, I am sure we can find something else for you,” he said, setting the book on the table beside the bed. He pushed the blankets off of his legs, body still nude, and cross to the closet. The light went on, and Glorfindel stood up and followed.

The closet, decided Glorfindel, may as well have been an entirely separate room. There were a number of bureaus, neatly arranged, and clothing hanging, neatly pressed, from hooks and hangers. Above, there were boxes, all of them properly labeled, and in one space, boots and shoes, precisely matched.

After opening and closing a few of the drawers, Erestor pulled out a pair of black sweat pants and handed them to Glorfindel. “Here, take those, and... this shirt never fit right, and I’m sure you’ll be more comfortable in layers...” A coppery colored shirt with long sleeves was added to the pile, and after that a burgundy shirt with faded gold writing on the front that said ‘Wizard-in-Training’ and beneath some sort of crest with a large Westron ‘H’ in the midst of four different animals. Erestor selected simply a pair of jeans for himself and put them on right in the closet. Glorfindel went to the bed to set down his pile, and then pulled on the clothing. After glancing in the mirror he had seen on the back of the door and giving himself a nod, he followed after Erestor, who was just leaving the room.

“The morning paper should be here about now,” called Erestor as he went to the door. Glorfindel nodded to whatever Erestor was talking about and wandered toward the kitchen area.

“So this is where one finds food?” asked Glorfindel, opening the door of the large box Erestor had opened earlier. He peered inside, wrinkling his nose. “It smells a bit off.”

“I think the milk’s gone bad,” admitted Erestor. He joined Glorfindel after tossing something that looked like a scroll on the table, until it flopped open to reveal it was no more than a thick folio. Glorfindel glanced up at Erestor in askance. “Newspaper. It tells the events of the past day, and of upcoming events.”

“They can tell the future here?” asked Glorfindel, obviously impressed.

“No,” laughed Erestor. “Things like parties that are going on, weddings that will occur, movies that will be playing. That sort of thing.”

“Oh.” Glorfindel crouched down to get a better look at the odd containers of things in the small, cold pantry. Above him, Erestor opened a smaller door.

“That’s the fridge – refrigerator, and this is the freezer. They’re connected. One keeps food cold, the other keeps food really, really cold.” As an example, Erestor pulled a Popsicle out of the upper section and held it to Glorfindel’s ear, laughing when the blonde jerked away and let out a yipe. A moment later, Glorfindel stood up to assess the contents of the freezer. “Here, try one of these,” suggested Erestor, putting the frozen treat back and pulling out a small package. “It’s a burrito.”

Glorfindel stared at the red and green package and then looked up at Erestor. “What does it taste like?”

“Like a burrito,” shrugged Erestor. He turned the package over in Glorfindel’s hands and read the instructions to him. “Remove burrito from outer package. Place onto a plate. Microwave for one minute. Turn over and microwave for one more minute.” Erestor pulled open a cabinet and pulled out a plate, setting it on the counter, then closed the doors to the freezer and fridge and stood back.

Glorfindel stared at Erestor.

“Well, go on. I’m supposed to teach you about all of these things, might as well toss you right into the pond and see if you can swim. That’s the microwave,” he added, pointing to a small black box on the counter before crossing his arms.

}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Despite his early trepidation, the microwave, along with the dishwasher, the washer, the dryer, the stove, and other such appliances were mastered with ease by Glorfindel, who marveled at their convenience. He wasn’t particularly fond of the garbage disposal, and hated the vacuum cleaner with a passion, but most everything else he eagerly learned.

Erestor’s explanation to those he knew was that his new friend was an old acquaintance, an Amish lad, who was being given time to explore the world before making his choice. This was an accepted truth by his friends, who thought it was quite charming to watch the grown man watch in awe as a traffic light turned from green to amber to red.

Glorfindel spoke little of their expected return to Valinor since the first time that he had arrived, hoping that it would be Erestor who would next broach the subject. Many months went by without even the slightest recognition of their Elven heritage, and Glorfindel wondered if Erestor simply assumed that Glorfindel would merely forget his mission and that life as he knew if would return to normal, with the exception that he now had a lover and roommate.

However, there was little for Glorfindel to be disappointed about. He reminded himself that whether it was a month, a year, or three thousand, he had ample time to give Erestor to adjust to the idea of leaving this home he had known for countless years. This also gave him the time to observe, not just life around him, but Erestor. Exotic Erestor.

In Imladris, he had taken little notice of the advisor. He was friendly enough towards him, but assumed that interests deeply varied, personalities would clash, and that greetings, pleasant conversation, and an occasional walk in the garden when they chanced upon each other there was quite enough socializing. Glorfindel wondered now how different life could have been, for them both, had he truly taken a look at this dark beauty.

More than half of some days he was left alone in the loft to amuse himself until Erestor returned. He often spent this time focused on his lover, merely thinking about him. Finding he could fill his mind for hours thinking about the other’s fair looks, kind heart, and vast knowledge, the thing he constantly returned to seemed something that was not part of his mannerisms in Rivendell, but was at current an integral part of who he was.

There was music within him. He ‘danced’, as Glorfindel saw it, everywhere. Driving a car, he tapped his unoccupied foot. Waiting for lunch at a restaurant or lounging on the couch, his fingers drummed out a silent beat. In line at the grocery market, he would stand and read a magazine, and sometime hum but always sway a little, as if he heard a greater music somewhere that he was appreciating.

And so it was of little surprise to Glorfindel when he emerged from the bathroom after a shower to find Erestor vacuuming as he sang along and danced to some unfamiliar song on the radio. Sunday afternoons had become fairly routine – it began the day Glorfindel took hold of a bar overhead in the kitchen, and found he was slightly winded trying to do pull-ups. Glorfindel would workout for a bit, just simple exercises, while Erestor would practice his routines. When finished, Glorfindel would take a shower as Erestor vacuumed, and then Erestor would shower as Glorfindel put the dishes away. Originally, there were shared chores and baths, but it was soon found out that little was accomplished that way.

Today, Glorfindel had not lingered under the spray of the warm water. Content at first to simply watch Erestor bounce as he sang along to the music, Glorfindel dried his hair before tossing the towel back through the bathroom door. When his hands no longer were required, he pushed back his damp golden locks and quietly came up behind Erestor, placing his hands upon his lover’s hips.

Briefly, Erestor froze mid-note and began to turn. Glorfindel kicked his foot against the lever that stopped the whirr of the vacuum while a hand left the warmth of Erestor’s body and pulled the handle away, shoving the appliance off to the side where it would not hinder their movement.

“I didn’t want to disturb you,” purred Glorfindel, his hands encouraging Erestor’s pelvis to resume its gyrations. “I just wanted to join you.”

Pressing back toward Glorfindel, Erestor’s hands, now unoccupied by the vacuum, covered over Glorfindel’s as he moved with him to the beat. He danced back and forth again as he had with the vacuum, but now he pulled Glorfindel along with him as he practically bounced around, singing with the chorus.

“’Cause we are liv-ving in a material world, and I am a material girl; y’know that we are liv-ving in a material world, and I am a material girl...”

Taking hold of Glorfindel’s hand, he spun away and then back to face him, his hands finding Glorfindel’s shoulders. Biting his bottom lip shyly as he grinned, Erestor linked his hands behind Glorfindel’s neck as the pair continued to move with the beat. “This is the first time you’ve danced with me,” said Erestor.

“A mistake on my part for not doing so sooner,” whispered Glorfindel, his firm erection pressing to Erestor’s thigh. Spinning Erestor out and back again, the dark haired elf came to rest with his back against Glorfindel’s chest as the song came to an end.

“Let’s go back... mmmmm... to the bedroom,” mumbled Erestor, blindly reaching behind him to grab hold of one of Glorfindel’s shoulders and massage it.

Gently kissing up the side of Erestor’s neck, Glorfindel whispered, “I don’t really think I want to fuck you tonight,” he said. Erestor whimpered pleadingly, rubbing his backside up against Glorfindel’s groin. “I would really much rather make love to you. Will you let me do that?” he asked carefully before resuming the light kisses.