Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“I would really much rather make love to you. Will you let me do that?”

Glorfindel felt rather than saw Erestor nod, but did not stop until he had made his way up and down Erestor’s neck numerous times, around his ears, and across his shoulders once he had managed to draw the shirt over the dark elf’s head. Burying his face at the nape of Erestor’s neck as he began to work on the zipper of his lover’s jeans while Erestor reached around to push down Glorfindel’s sweatpants, the blonde continued to sway with Erestor.

Gravity took care of dropping Glorfindel’s pants to the floor, which he kicked away after stepping out of them. Sliding his hands down either side of Erestor’s jeans and hooking each thumb through a belt loop, Glorfindel bent his knees, effectively removing the garment as Erestor obligingly stepped out of it. The jeans were flung off to the side, and Glorfindel reached up to caress the warm flesh of Erestor’s tight rear end. “I should have you brace yourself against something,” he mumbled softly. Erestor shivered as Glorfindel stood back up and led him to the wall.

Taking one hand and lifting it to his lips, Glorfindel kissed Erestor’s palm before placing it flat against the wall. To the other he did the same, his blue eyes darkening as they met chocolate pools of light. His hands roved over the bare skin of Erestor’s back to his posterior, and fitting his hands over the curves, he squeezed gently. Moaning, Erestor’s hips gave a few slight forward thrusts, his arousal already hard.

“You are delicious to look at,” spoke Glorfindel into Erestor’s ear as his hands continued to move, one up his spine and the other to his groin. “I hunger for you more each day. Will you let me taste you and drink my fill of your own sweet nectar?” There came a soft gasp at the words, and closing his eyes, Erestor acquiesced. “Already my mouth waters in anticipation,” growled Glorfindel, and once again he knelt behind Erestor.

Gently, his hands eased Erestor’s legs further apart, and back a little so that he relied more on his hands against the wall to hold himself up. Glorfindel’s hands moved then to part the flesh that denied his entrance until the dark pink opening was within his view. Leaning forward, he flicked his tongue against it. Crying out, Erestor pressed his hands firm to the wall as he felt his knees give. Again the tongue darted out, and again, until Glorfindel had slicked the entrance enough to coax his tongue in. After a few thrusts, he managed to bury a substantial amount, and tight as it was, wiggled his tongue. Erestor practically screamed his name, and smiling as he withdrew, Glorfindel stood to steady his lover and then lead him to the couch.

Lumping all of the pillows in a pile, Glorfindel eased Erestor down on the edge of the cushion they were on before claiming his mouth and pushing his shoulders back. Legs spread and not quite able to sit on properly on the couch, Erestor was beautifully displayed, flushed and panting, as Glorfindel knelt before him.

“I want you to watch. Promise you will,” begged Glorfindel. Erestor nodded. “You’re absolutely indescribable as you find release. I want you to see it. See what I see,” he mumbled as he licked his lips. Bringing his index finger to Erestor’s mouth, he opened his own, and Erestor parted his lips slightly. Accepting Glorfindel’s finger, he wet it throroughly, tracing his tongue over the ridges and sucking in earnest. It was removed with a bit of a pop, and after Glorfindel ran his own tongue up the digit, it traveled down. Erestor could not quite see where it disappeared into, but he more than felt the blissful intrusion and even tried to press forward more.

He was stopped by Glorfindel’s other hand. While the blonde began to work one finger slowly in and out of Erestor’s body, he bent his head to kiss the head of Erestor’s erection and lap the dewdrops that leaked from the tip. The ends of his hair were still a little wet, and they brushed across Erestor’s thighs in a most sensuous manner. Glorfindel’s mouth enveloped Erestor’s erection while another finger joined the breach and Erestor fisted his hands into the pillows, mewling and panting while never taking his eyes off of his body or the body of the one giving him such pleasure.

A violent shudder began to shake Erestor’s whole being as Glorfindel began to hum. Gripping Glorfindel’s shoulder’s Erestor thrust forward as short bursts of his seed emptied into Glorfindel’s mouth, sliding down his throat. Glorfindel’s fingers eased out of Erestor’s body as he licked clean the essence from his lover’s skin. “You are sweeter than any wine, darling Erestor.”

“You drank every drop,” remarked Erestor huskily, eyes still on his own body and his lover.

“Aye,” agreed Glorfindel, eyes heavily lidded, “and still, I have yet to be sated. My thirst for you has only grown. I love your taste nearly as much as I love you. Will you permit me to drink again?” he asked, his finger tracing the length of Erestor’s erection, growing once more to its full height and width.

Eyes wide, Erestor finally managed a weak, “Aye,” as he settled back again against the cushions.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Erestor’s habit of staying out late after his shift and going places without Glorfindel soon changed. More and more, the hours Erestor did not spend at work were spent at home, with Glorfindel. When Erestor came home early one night, Glorfindel said nothing until, after a night of blinding passion, Erestor did not leave the bed at noon to ready himself for the day.

“Is something wrong?”

“Why?”

“Isn’t it almost time for you to be at work?”

Silence was the answer, and Erestor turned over so that his back was to Glorfindel. “I’m not going in today.”

“What?” Glorfindel sat up with a start. “Were you dismissed? Is it because of me? Tell me, why?” Throwing off the blanket, Glorfindel swung his legs over the side of the bed. “I’ll go over and talk to them, there is no reason-“

“I dismissed myself, actually.” Erestor heaved a sigh and answered, “I quit.”

“Why?” Glorfindel’s voice softened as he settled back down beside Erestor and wrapped an arm around him to draw him closer. “Is it me? Did I do something, or say something-“

“Yes,” Erestor said simply. “But it- you said something good,” he replied. “Something that made me really think, and make the decision I knew I had to.”

“About coming West with me,” Glorfindel answered for him, his voice hopeful.

“There are things we will need to take with us, but as for me, I am ready to sail.”


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


Erestor was packing small objects into a box when Glorfindel walked into the kitchen, bare-chested with a towel slung over one shoulder. He tossed the towel onto the table beside the box and walked over to the pipe that hung low across the ceiling. Grasping it with one hand, he looked to Erestor and said, “I hope I won’t be distracting you.”

Shaking his head, Erestor went back to a drawer and began to pull other items from it.

Stretching his arms up above him for a bit, Glorfindel let himself hang momentarily, rotating his head to work out any kinks in it before pulling himself up until his chin just barely passed the bar, and then lowering himself down again.

By the eighth time, he was already struggling, and cursed himself for having been so irregular in exercising. Erestor seemed more fit than the blonde at the moment, and probably was, for although he no longer was dancing at night in the club, he continued to go through his various routines, sometimes with and sometimes without Glorfindel watching.

Glancing up as Glorfindel strained, Erestor smirked when the other landed back on his feet with a confident, “Twenty! Whew! I should go shower,” but Erestor crooked a finger, and with a sigh, Glorfindel returned.

“That wasn’t twenty.”

“I can’t do anymore!” pouted Glorfindel. “And not for lack of trying!”

“You need the proper motivation.”

The back of Glorfindel’s hand caressed Erestor’s cheek. “Offering to be my personal trainer?”

“For a nominal fee,” replied Erestor as he picked up the box and moved it to the counter. “Help me move the table,” he said, pulling the chairs away from it. The piece of furniture was positioned directly under the pipe, and Erestor headed into the living room, retuning with two cushions. He placed them both on the table, a few feet from each other, and then began to undress.

“Now this is my sort of regimen!” Glorfindel stripped himself of his pants. “What do I do?”

Erestor sat on the side of the table and swung his legs over. Settling back with one of the cushions beneath his head and the other being used to raise his pelvis, he once more beckoned Glorfindel, who more than eagerly climbed upon the table and straddled him. “I love these sort of workouts,” mumbled Glorfindel into the crook of Erestor’s neck as he rubbed his hardening shaft over Erestor’s stiff member.

Smirking, Erestor motioned for him to turn around, which Glorfindel did. Then with the blonde knelt over him, he pulled his thighs back before using his hands to part the muscles of his backside and began to tease the tight opening as Glorfindel bent down with a groan. Not only did Glorfindel’s repositioning give Erestor a much better angle to work with, but it also allowed him to thrust the head of his erection against Glorfindel’s lips. As soon as their preparations of one another were satisfactory for Erestor, he prodded Glorfindel back up. “Take hold of the bar,” he directed, and Glorfindel did so, having to kneel on the table to grasp it, and yet, the variance now in height brought the bar nearly to his chin.

“This isn’t going to work,” he complained as Erestor busily moved the cushions and himself around.

“Yes it will.” Erestor, now positioned so that he was under Glorfindel, facing up with his length angled almost straight in the air, placed one hand on his lover’s hip. “Lower yourself back down, right where you are,” he instructed, using one hand to keep himself in a semi-seated position, and the other to guide Glorfindel.

As Glorfindel’s slick passage began to accept the width and length of Erestor, he whimpered slightly, trying not to cry out. The toys and tricks Erestor had used to this point were barely noticeable compared to the feel and the warmth of what was sliding inside of him. He resisted the urges to buck forward in the precarious position he was in, and instead tried to relax himself as he came to rest as all of Erestor was sheathed within.

“Now, how many did you have left to do?”

Gasping as he felt his muscles expand and contract, Glorfindel replied, “Twelve.”

“What are you waiting for, then?”

Glorfindel closed his eyes for a moment, and then looked up at the bar overhead. Rising up, he panted as he felt the long, hard member slide from him. As his chin reached the bar, Erestor said, “Nine,” and Glorfindel lowered himself down on his lover with a groan. “Use the muscles in your shoulders, not your legs,” came the playful scolding. “you still have eleven left.”

Each repetition came quicker and quicker, until Glorfindel found he was no longer quite reaching the bar, nor had he kept count of what he was doing. Erestor’s hand pressed to the small of his lover’s back. “Let go.”

“I’m trying!” whined Glorfindel, his inner muscles squeezing the thickness within him.

“No, let go,” coaxed Erestor, pulling one of Glorfindel’s arm’s down. The other soon followed, and they were repositioned by Erestor onto his shoulders to give Glorfindel better leverage. “Now, let go,” he smirked, grasping Glorfindel’s erection with one hand.

Glorfindel leaned in, kissing and sucking Erestor’s lips as the first pearls of his seed ran down the dark elf’s hand. As Erestor bucked forward, Glorfindel cried out and would have collapsed had Erestor not had a grip on his shoulder. Very carefully, Glorfindel managed to rise up and stumbled off of the table, leaving a trail across the table and the floor that made Erestor laugh.

“We’re taking the bed with us, perhaps we should take the table now, too,” he said as Glorfindel sunk down onto one of the chairs.


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


“We are ready to go.”

Glorfindel looked up in shock from the announcement. “We are? That was quick.”

Nodding, Erestor tucked a folder away into the briefcase he had left with Glorfindel in the waiting room. “I consulted with my lawyer and accountant, and instead of having everything moved into storage and dealing with that, the suggestion is that while I am away on business,” he said, giving Glorfindel a careful look, as the receptionist was sitting at her desk in the same room, “I have someone keep the place up for me.”

“But, Russ,” Glorfindel answered carefully, “what if you’re gone for a number of years?”

“Not to worry,” Erestor assured him. “I bought the building and set up a small business to run it.”

“How? Why?”

Grinning, Erestor put his coat on over his suit jacket and motioned that they should exit. In the hallway, after looking left and right for anyone approaching, he gently pushed Glorfindel up against the wall and kissed him soundly on the lips. “How, with the money I made playing the stock market when I was an exec, and why, because I love the place and I don’t want anyone else fucking around in our home,” he said, thrusting against Glorfindel to emphasize his point.

“Tomorrow, then?” questioned Glorfindel, nipping at Erestor’s ear.

“Tomorrow...” There was a wicked gleam in Erestor’s eyes as he added, “but that still leaves us with tonight...”


}-~-~-:-~-~-{


The loft was fairly bare, with everything either boxed up to be taken along with them to Valinor, or given to friends Erestor knew. His only explanation was that he had business overseas, but he didn’t give any information other than that. Goodbyes had been said during the previous weeks, and all that remained was the night before the dawn would come and Erestor would be gone.

Erestor’s telephone conversation with Tim was longer than usual, and ended with a heartfelt, “No, really, I’m going to miss you, too,” before he hung up. He seemed to have the same sort of conversation with the delivery girl, and after explaining a number of times that he wasn’t just running off to a foreign country so that he and ‘that cute guy’ that had come to live with him could legally be married, and a hug, and a wave around the corner of the door to Glorfindel, the pair of elves sat down on the floor of the living room for what would be their last meal at the loft until they returned again from Valinor.

“Where are we going to live in Valinor?” Erestor finally asked after he finished eating and began to sort through the few compact disks that had been left unpacked, along with the radio. Everything he was taking was battery operated, so three entire boxes had been dedicated to the various packages of super charged AA and C types. Erestor carefully plugged the radio back into the socket before inserting a CD.

Glorfindel sipped his soda and said, “Wherever you’d like. I have a small house along one of the main roads, across from Ecthelion’s, but I suppose we can go anywhere.”

“What’s your house like?” Erestor went through a few tracks and then replaced it with a different disk.

“Small. I fear it isn’t anything like this. A small lounge to sit in with a fireplace, my bedroom, a washroom, patio outside, kitchen, and a library.”

Erestor looked up at mention of the last of the rooms. “You have a library.”

“Yes.” Glorfindel smiled. “You don’t have one here,” he finally noticed.

Shaking his head, Erestor left the song to play. “No, I didn’t want to have things crash through the floor. Besides, I would have wanted them all.” Beginning to dance to the music, he further inquired, “How big is your library?”

“Oh, nothing like Imladris. Maybe two or three thousand volumes.”

“And is it,” Erestor smiled mischievously, “catalogued?”

“Ah, there’s the organizing advisor!” laughed Glorfindel. “I thought he might still be in there somewhere!”

“Old habits die hard,” he admitted before beginning to sing as he strutted around the living room, sorting through the CDs he had scooped up.

~No one's gonna tell me~
~What's wrong or what's right~
~Or tell me who to eat with sleep with~
~Or that I've won the big fight big fight~

~Look out or they'll tell you~
~You're a "Superstar"~
~Two weeks and you're an all time legend~
~I think the games have gone much too far~

~If the words unspoken~
~Get stuck in your throat~
~Send a treasure token token~
~Write it on a pound note pound note~

Dropping himself down in Glorfindel’s lap, he wagged his finger at the blonde and continued to sing.

~Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?~
~Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?~
~Subtle innuendos follow~
~There must be something inside~

“There sure is,” smiled Glorfindel, grabbing at Erestor’s accusing hand as he repeated the chorus. Twining his fingers with Erestor’s to get him to stop pointing at him, they playfully tried to wrestle control from each other for a bit until Glorfindel let go suddenly and pushed Erestor’s hair back, over one ear and then the other. “Where did they go?” he asked, rubbing his thumbs over Erestor’s earlobes.

“Oh, I didn’t think that was going to go over very well in Valinor,” he admitted. “I’ve been letting my hair grow back, too,” he said, holding up a hank of it. “See? Nearly three inches more than it was.”

Glorfindel drew his fingers through the dark strands. “So it is. I hadn’t noticed.”

Kissing Glorfindel on the nose, Erestor reached down and lifted up his shirt. “Don’t worry,” he assured him, “I kept a little reminder for you,” he winked. There was nothing more than a simple gold rod pierced through the skin of his navel, but Glorfindel sighed with relief to see it. Still amused, Erestor said, “You got used to me like this.”

“Very. I wasn’t going to try to change it, hadn’t even thought to ask you to.” Looking around, Glorfindel added, “I’m going to miss this place.”

“Me, too. But, as you said, we’ll be back. And sooner than we know it.”

Wrapping his arms around Erestor’s back, Glorfindel said, “I have a request. I won’t mind if you deny it, or can’t if it’s all packed away-“

“Just spit it out,” advised Erestor.

“I never got to see you work. The thing you did in the club. I have come up with so many ideas on what your act was, and I have a great imagination,” he assured Erestor, “but I’d really, really like to see it. If it’s not too much trouble. Or, as much I can manage seeing before the urge to grab you from that pole and throw you onto the bed become too great.”

“That would be quite the feat, considering the bed isn’t in there anymore,” mused Erestor. Pulling away and standing up, he patted Glorfindel’s cheek. “Give me fifteen minutes, I think I know which box it’s in.” He shut off and unplugged the CD player and took it with him into the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Glorfindel was called into the room, which was dimly lit. On the floor where the bed had once been set up were a number of blankets spread out to lie on and the pillows tossed atop them. Erestor was nowhere to be seen, but the closet door was slightly ajar and the light was glowing from inside. “I’m worried you won’t like this,” called Erestor, and indeed, his voice wavered slightly with uncertainty.

“Please, Erestor darling, you know I’m going to love it. You could be in a pink tutu, and I’d still shove you to the ground when it was all done and have my way with you.”

There was a snort, and then music started from the closet. A heavy beat with some odd sounding percussive instruments. After a short introduction, the bass line started and out strutted Erestor.

Or, if you like, Wrangler Russ, a hot, horny cowboy, just in from the last cattle drive who doesn’t want to do a thing but dance.

~Forty seven dead beats living in the back street~
~North east west south all in the same house~
~Sitting in a back room - waiting for the big boom~
~I'm in a bedroom - waitng for my baby~

As the words were sung, Erestor mouthed along with the first part, keeping his eyes trained on Glorfindel. His hands were on his belt, hanging low off his hips, with what looked like but weren’t real pistols on either side. He had black leather boots on, and a rope hanging at his side. There was a red and black patterned bandana tied around his neck, and to match, his tightly fitting undergarment was of the same material it appeared. A black leather cowboy hat finished off the look, and that was it.

Glorfindel doubted his eyes could have widened any further, but then Erestor reached the pole. He dipped down, kneeling on either side of it. Sticking his tongue out of his mouth, he drew himself back up the pole, licking as far up the length of it he could manage and smiled as Glorfindel growled low. “That was just for you,” whispered Erestor before he began the real routine.

~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~


Only mostly confident he had any idea what it was that Erestor was singing along about, Glorfindel impatiently watched Erestor strip each and every item from his body.


~Mandy's in the backroom handing out valium~
~Sheriff's on the airwaves talking to the D.J.'s~
~Forty seven heartbeats beating like a drum~
~Got to live it up live it up~
~Ronnie's got a new gun~

First to go was the belt, unbuckled and then tossed aside after an appropriate amount of rubbing his backside against it.

~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~

Next, the boots were removed as Erestor was grinding against the pole. Glorfindel had barely noticed as he managed to pull one foot and then the other from them and kick them aside, his mind on other things.


~Now put your flags in the air and march them up and down~
~You can live it up live it up all over the town~
~And turn to the left, turn to the right~
~I don't care as long as she comes tonight~


The rope was unlatched and Erestor used it to swing around his head a few times before successfully lassoing it around Glorfindel. He yanked it, forcing the blonde to his feet, and pulled him forward. Once he’d reached him, he removed the rope and flung it aside, dancing against Glorfindel’s body instead of the pole.


~She's so mean but I don't care~
~I love her eyes and her wild wild hair~
~Dance to the beat that we love best~
~Heading for the nineties~
~Living in the wild wild west~
~The wild wild west~

Taking the hat from his head, Erestor put it on Glorfindel’s head and gently pushed him off in the direction of the makeshift bed. Reluctantly, Glorfindel moved away a few paces, but refused to sit down again as Erestor took hold of the pole once more.

~Heading for the nineties living in the eighties~
~Screaming in a back room waiting for the big boom~
~Give me give me wild west~
~Give me give me safe sex~
~Give me love give me love~
~Give me time to live it up~

“And now,” winked a nearly breathless dancing elf, “a little something just for you.” He slid his hands down either side of the final item, sliding it down until it fell to the ground on its own accord. With the garment around one ankle, Erestor kicked his leg in Glorfindel’s direction, and the elf effectively caught it with one hand, the other rubbing the bulge in his jeans before fiddling with his belt to hastily remove it.

Wrapping one leg around the pole, Erestor took hold with one hand and arched his body, his head thrown back. In the dim light, he glowed, his body a model of absolute elven perfection. It was such a shame that he danced alone, but it was something easily remedied.

“Oh, I’ll give it all to you – time, love, the west, but for now...” Glorfindel stepped forward, bringing the skimpy garment Erestor had discarded to his face and breathing deeply the scent of his sex before tossing it aside. “... I think I want to take the cowboy for a little ride...”