Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“Come up to my room.”

Erestor looked over the desk, up into the mischievous eyes of the Imladrin seneschal. “Why?”

A slow smile spread across Glorfindel’s face. “I didn’t think you’d say no.”

“I haven’t said it yet, but I’m about to,” answered Erestor cautiously. “Now, why would you think to ask me and why would you think I would agree?”

Glorfindel slid his hand under the cover of the book that was open on Erestor’s desk and slowly closed it, using his other hand to move Erestor’s from holding the page open. “Come up to my room,” he purred, and brought Erestor’s hand forward to kiss it. Erestor flinched as his skin was brushed by warm, moist lips. “Let's not pretend you're shy about it,” murmured Glorfindel as Erestor’s free hand moved to pull his robes closed at his throat.

“I’m not shy,” argued Erestor, his eyes wandering everywhere but upon Glorfindel. The library was closed, in fact, Glorfindel would not have made it inside except that Erestor had neglected to lock the door, thinking no one would attempt to enter after hours. “Please, Glorfindel, this is... simply not appropriate.”

Glorfindel kissed the fingers he was holding once more before letting Erestor’s hand slip away. “I know we’ve had our differences, Erestor. Let’s make amends,” he suggested, standing up. He came around the desk to the side that Erestor was on, and held his hand out to him. When Erestor made no move at all, Glorfindel came behind him and lowered himself to crouch behind the chair Erestor sat upon and gripped with sweating palms. “We can do it anyway you like it,” he breathed into Erestor’s ear after drawing back the dark hair. Glorfindel began to place kisses along Erestor’s neck. Tilting his head to the side and dropping the hand that held his collar, Erestor groaned as Glorfindel promised, “Even if you don’t like it, you’re going to love it. I want you to give me everything you’ve got.”

“Why?”

“Come up to my room,” was the answer to the squeak from Erestor. Glorfindel began to stand again, moving his arm beneath Erestor’s, helping the panting elf away from the desk and the long forgotten books upon it. The many layers of Erestor’s robes swirled around his feet as he was led to the door and pressed up against it for a hastily bestowed kiss.

- - -

“Strip,” directed Glorfindel as soon as the door shut. “We’ve obvious intentions,” he added as Erestor began to open his mouth in protest. Erestor fidgeted with his clothing, playing with the sleeves of his outermost robe. Within a minute, Glorfindel had undressed and was pushing back the thin fabric of the embroidered robe from Erestor’s shoulders, discarding it in a puddle at their feet. “That’s one step in the right direction,” he commended as Erestor’s hands joined his in unfastening the clasps of the second robe, deep violet that was almost black like the first.

As the second layer fell to the floor, all that was left was a thin ivory tinted robe, sheer and sleek over Erestor’s form. Erestor bashfully untied the belt at his waist as Glorfindel slid one hand down the front of the robe, parting it fully as the ends of the belt fell loose at either side. Glorfindel’s hands found their way between silk and skin, while Erestor turned his attention to Glorfindel’s erection. Their eyes met, and Erestor asked his silent question. “Do it,” consented Glorfindel, his fingers ghosting over Erestor’s skin as the counselor took to his knees and used his tongue to explore a path along Glorfindel’s body.

- - -

“How did I do?” asked Erestor slyly. He and Glorfindel were a tangle of limbs, wrapped around each other, sunken back into the downy comfort of their bed. “Did I play the part of ‘timid virginal librarian’ to your liking?”

“You were perfect,” mumbled Glorfindel sleepily. “Perhaps we’ll do that again sometime. But not in the very near future. You certainly wore me out.”

“Tomorrow?” wondered Erestor, snuggling closer with a smile.

Dropping his voice back down again and speaking gruffly like he did when they were playing this game of theirs they often did, Glorfindel said to his husband of many centuries, “Come up to my room tomorrow and we’ll see.”

~End~