Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“Ah, your brother said I’d find you out here.”

Rumil nearly leaped into the air and off his flet at the sound of the familiar voice. “Because he left me out here,” grinned Rumil, turning his head and trying to appear absolutely indifferent to the scout that was crouched behind him.

“Get off it, you had no idea I got up here,” said Dinendal, slapping the lone warden’s shoulder with the back of his hand as he sat down beside him. “I am to tell you the fellowship arrived safely.”

“Even the dwarf?”

“Even the dwarf,” confirmed the scout, removing his boots and laughing when Rumil snapped his fingers and gave a discontented look. “What did you want, for him to drown in the Nimrodel?”

“No, but Orophin bet me-“

“Ah, you have to stop with your gambling,” Dinendal said with a frown. “It’s not healthy.”

Rumil sighed. “I am otherwise bored,” he retorted. “What am I to do with my time when my lover spends all of his running messages to and from the city, and I all alone here on patrol?”

“The curse of my fast feet and my silent steps,” apologized Dinendal, encircling Rumil’s shoulders with his arms and pulling him closer. Rumil rested his head upon Dinendal’s shoulder. “Perhaps I might entertain you this evening while I am here?”



Meanwhile, in the Great Mallorn…

“...and I want you to make sure he does not leave this tree,” barked Galadriel, waving her arms around as Orophin stood perfectly straight and still, listening to her every word. “I saw him salivating when he saw those men,” she mumbled to herself. “Bad as our granddaughter. I know he won’t go after Estel, but that Boromir is another matter. I saw his thoughts, the little letch.” Looking over to Orophin once more, she screeched, “Did I not just give you an order? Go in there and make sure he does not leave!” she reiterated, stomping her foot and pointing to the door of the bedchambers. Orophin saluted and marched into the room.

Galadriel yanked the door shut, locking it from the outside. She tucked the key into her pocket, and then with a smirk to herself, left to find the dwarf who had entered the woods.

Inside the room, Orophin slid the bar to lock the door, then turned his eyes upon Celeborn, who was sitting at his desk writing. “I suppose the old witch has asked you to guard me and my lascivious self, hasn’t she?”

“In a manner of speaking, my lord,” answered Orophin, pulling the curtains closed over the open windows. “I am sorry, but she-“ He was interrupted as not one, but two elves climbed into the window, ducking under the curtain as it was pushed away. Orophin blinked in disbelief as Haldir landed on the floor of the room, Legolas following him, the second being slightly more careful, for he held a vessel of some kind, the liquid sloshing a little over the sides to spill across the wooden floor. “Oh, this is... this is not good, this is-“ Again Orophin was silenced, this time by his youngest brother.

“Orophin,” said Haldir, his hand placed over his eldest sibling’s mouth, “it is so good to see you again, I do hope your journey back earlier this week was pleasant, you remember Legolas the young Mirkwood Prince-“ Haldir paused only to catch his breath as Legolas waved to Orophin. “Yes, well, you’ve probably a million things to do, then, wouldn’t want to keep you waiting.”

Prying Haldir’s hand from his face, Orophin said, “I am right where I am to be, thank you.” He would have continued arguing had he not caught sight of Celeborn embracing Legolas out of the corner of his eye, the two of them kissing now and slowly making their way to the bed. “My lord, I must tell you, your actions are seemingly inappropriate at the moment! I was told by the lady to inform her of any such transgressions!” This second part was a lie, for he had merely been instructed to keep Celeborn in his rooms. Which, apparently, Celeborn knew would happen.

Walking past Haldir, Orophin tapped Celeborn pointedly on the shoulder. Celeborn swatted him away, his other hand squeezing the prince’s rear, each of them attempting ot dominate their kiss. “My lord, I must remind you that-“ Orophin was shoved back gently by Haldir.

“Take a seat,” suggested his wicked little brother, giving him a wink. “If you’re lucky, perhaps you’ll have a chance as well.”

“I don’t want a chance,” Orophin grumbled as he practically tumbled back into the chair at the desk. “I want the two of you, nay, three of you,” he corrected as Haldir slid up against Celeborn’s back and began to divest the lord of his robe, licking whoever’s flesh was most convenient of the kissing couple as he did so, “you stop this instant what you are doing, for-“

It seemed Orophin would never finish a thought that evening, for a loud knock on the door made him jump up. “Orophin? Orophin, I need something from my rooms,” called out the lady on the other side of the door. “Orophin, let me in,” she said, sliding her key into the lock on the other side of the door.

“You heard my wife,” said Lord Celeborn, speaking as if he did not have a pair of lusty elves exploring his now naked body, worshipping the glistening skin with their hands and mouths. “Let her in.”

Lost for words, Orophin merely used his hands to motion at various things happening before his eyes. “A moment, my lady, I am coming.”

“We’ll all be coming soon,” whispered Legolas slyly from his position, knelt before the lord, before taking Celeborn’s length in his mouth once again.

Pacing quickly between the door and the desk, Orophin scooted away as the pair of mischievous elves led his lord to the desk. There was no back to it, no drawers, more of a drawing table, and Legolas knelt under it as Celeborn took hold of the top and spread his legs apart, leaning forward slightly. Haldir approached from behind, and knelt as well, but used his tongue to prepare Celeborn’s tight passage as Legolas once more took the Lorien lord’s member into his mouth. “I, uhm, I, I... I’m a little occupied with something at the moment,” apologized Orophin, trying to avert his eyes from the scene.

“Orophin, just do it!” yelled Galadriel.

“Yes, just do it,” repeated Celeborn sternly.

“With pleasure, my lord,” answered Haldir in a hushed tone. Wrapping one hand around Celeborn’s legs, he leaned around and took hold of Legolas’ chin, pulling him away from what he was doing to kiss him. Celeborn looked down, smiling wistfully, and bent over to join them in the tangle of passion. Soon after, they were back into position, with Haldir slicking his erection before gripping Celeborn’s hips and pressing in deep.

“Orophin?” Galadriel pounded on the door and listened, hearing nothing. “Orophin!”

“I, I’m, I’m...” The galadhel stuttered and tried to think of some way to avoid what would likely end up in a five year stay on the fences or worse. Grabbing a blanket from the bed, he tossed it over the trio, but it merely covered to Celeborn’s knees, and was soon yanked off and thrown into Orophin’s face by an annoyed Haldir. Wringing his hands as he approached the door, Orophin said, “Ah, your ladyship ma’am, uh, it appears that the bolt is, ah, for lack of better word, it appears that it’s stuck.”

“Stuck? It’s stuck?” she repeated.

“Yes. It’s... it’s in there really tight, and it just won’t budge,” he said.

“Yes, it’s, really, very tight,” winced Celeborn.

Biting his lip, sure that he was about to be chewed out by the elleth on the other side of the door, Orophin took a look over his shoulder, where Haldir appeared to be having a little difficulty, and Celeborn had something of a pained look on his face. “Orophin, just use a little oil on it, and it should help,” suggested Galadriel impatiently.

“A little oil,” Orophin repeated.

“A lot of oil,” came Celeborn’s voice as Haldir carefully pulled out and walked across the room to the dresser. “As much as you can find.”

“Oh, you’ll just waste it that way,” scolded Galadriel.

Orophin buried his face in his hands as Haldir triumphantly, but silently, romped back across the room, holding the vial high in the air.

“Well?” asked Galadriel after a minute or so had passed.

“Ah...” Looking back around at the scene at the desk, Orophin said, “You see, it, it moves out a little, and then it has to be pushed back in and then out again, and then just repeatedly, in and out and in and out, and, well, it just keeps doing that,” he explained, clenching one fist in worry and bringing it up to bite his thumb as Celeborn gave a grunt. Haldir firmly covered his hand over his lord’s mouth to stop the noise.

“Honestly, Celeborn, don’t overdo it,” sighed Galadriel. “If you throw out your back like you did the last time this happened, I’m not going to coddle you.”

“The, uh, the last time?” questioned Orophin, swallowing hard at the same instant that Legolas was. He barely heard Galadriel’s explanation as his eyes were on the group. Celeborn’s hands were tightly holding the desktop as his legs shook. His body convulsed as he thrust forward over and over, Legolas bracing himself with one hand around Celeborn’s thigh and the other wrapped around the leg of the desk. Haldir was gritting his teeth and meeting Celeborn hard every time that he moved back.

“Orophin, did you hear me?”

“What? I, uh, no, I-“

“I said, try moving it in and out a little faster, that should do the trick.”

“Brilliant idea,” panted Celeborn as Haldir took a firm hold on his hips and began to pound into him as Legolas stumbled backwards, Celeborn’s essence dribbling from his mouth. He turned and spat into the pitcher of wine he had brought, having no where else to deposit what he could not manage to swallow himself.

“Watch your back,” advised Galadriel. “You sound tired. Just let Orophin do it,” she added as an afterthought.

Glaring at the three leering elves whose eyes turned upon him, Orophin said, “He’s doing rather well without me.”

Haldir reached around and began to stroke Celeborn’s limp erection so that it was hard once more. “Orophin, maybe you should help me with this,” said Celeborn.

“Really, I-“

“Orophin, you come here and help him this instant! He is your lord, might I remind you?” The sound of Galadriel’s impatiently tapping foot was heard outside the door.

Legolas moved out from beneath the desk and offered the spot silently to Orophin. Blinking, he bowed his head and shook it.

“You have to help me, Orophin, or it’s not going to come out. You wish to open the door, do you not?” Celeborn’s voice was smooth and calm, which made Orophin wonder just how many times he had heard the voice behind a closed door and how many times such a scene like this one was playing out.

“Yes...” Orophin said carefully, and with cautious steps moved to the three across the room. He gave the door a longing look. If he opened it now, he wouldn’t have to do a thing, however, if he opened it now, he would incur the wrath of HER. Besides, how was this any different from the times he himself had contorted into a ball and taken his own length in his mouth, sucking himself to completion?

Kneeling down, Orophin licked the tip of Celeborn’s erect member experimentally, tasting the remainder of earlier delights. Satisfied that he could manage it after running his tongue up and down a few times, Orophin took Celeborn into his mouth. He swallowed him deep, all the way to the root, and Haldir covered their lord’s mouth with his hand once more to silence his cries.

Orophin had not taken note of the fact that Legolas was still behind him; not until the Mirkwood elf reached forward and unfastened his belt, then pulled his pants down. Slick fingers began to tease his entrance, and then paused, waiting for Orophin’s approval. Letting Celeborn’s length slip from his lips, Orophin turned his head and nodded, eyes half-closed. He grunted as Legolas pushed two fingers in, slid them out to coat him with oil, and pressed back inside again.

“Orophin, use your knees, not your back,” came the suggestion from outside the room, but he barely recalled why he was here at the moment, only that he wanted Legolas to keep stroking whatever it was he had found inside of him. He rocked back on his knees, a soundless plea for Legolas to continue.

When the tip of Celeborn’s erection rubbed against his chin, Orophin drew it back into his mouth. His head bobbed up and down as Legolas withdrew his fingers, replacing them with his readied erection. Pumping hard and fast into Orophin, Legolas drove the galadhel forward, causing Celeborn’s length to be buried to the hilt. Behind Celeborn, Haldir rammed his rod into the tight passage, setting off a chain reaction that caused them to all find release, starting with Haldir and ending with Legolas, who was biting Orophin’s shoulder as the galadhel spat into the same vessel Legolas had.

Celeborn was already half-dressed by the time Orophin detangled himself and hoisted his pants back up. Fastening his belt hastily, he joined the Lord of Lorien by the door. Celeborn had just splashed the remaining oil across the bolt and pitched the vial over his shoulder, almost hitting Orophin with it had he not ducked. Glancing over his shoulder, Orophin took note that neither Haldir or Legolas were anywhere to be seen. He looked back, still panting, as Celeborn tugged the bolt over and swung the door open.

“Well, a fine mess the two of you are,” snorted Galadriel, looking the sweating, tired pair up and down. She shook her head.

“If I’d have been in there, I could’ve opened it with mah axe,” came a voice just outside the room. Galadriel kicked the door closed again with her foot and walked briskly to the nightstand, pulling a long, translucent robe from the drawer. When Celeborn raised a brow at this action yet said nothing, Galadriel replied with, “I was walking with Gi—the dwarf in the gardens and I got cold.” She spied the vessel on the floor and stalked over. Orophin bit his lip as she drew it up and sniffed the contents.

“It’s wine from Mirkwood,” announced Celeborn. “Legolas presented a bottle after we greeted the fellowship,” he added as Galadriel narrowed her eyes. “Eru only knows where he was keeping it during the journey. Odd sort of vintage, has a bit of a head to it,” he added as she peered in at the contents.

Sweeping out of the room, and taking the wine with her, Galadriel said, “It’s not good for you to have wine before bed; I shall take care of this. Orophin, lock the door, and heed my command,” she said as she shut the door from the outside and locked it once more. “And keep the oil handy!” she added when she heard the bolt slide in the door.

“Oh, we will,” drawled Haldir, who had been hiding in the closet. Legolas cheekily grinned as he crawled out from beneath the bed, and the quartet were soon between the sheets. And the oil was kept very handy indeed.