Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
On occasion, Glorfindel and Erestor engaged in a strange sort of role play. It happened one evening soon after their bonding that Glorfindel happened upon an old letter written to Erestor from Elrond, with extremely descriptive content. Along the margins, Celeborn had drawn crude illustrations, in case Erestor should temporarily have forgotten how to read. From the wording, and the dried splash of wine on the bottom corner, they had been drunk when it was written, and from the age of the paper, it had been some time past.

Nevertheless, Glorfindel presented it to his lover with arched brow when Erestor returned from his work for supper. The counselor shrugged and apologized, having thought he had disposed of any items from those early days. Playfully, Glorfindel had swatted him on the ass when he turned to take the lids off of the dinner trays. Erestor’s reaction the first time he had been disciplined in this manner was quite negative, but now he looked over his shoulder with desire and arched his back slightly. It caused his posterior to jut out slightly, daring Glorfindel to continue.

Three times more the blond gently slapped Erestor, and each time a louder moan came from the elf bent at the waist, now holding onto the edge of the table. “You like that, do you?” asked Glorfindel, amused. Erestor answered by lifting himself upon the tips of his toes, his ass in the air as he turned his head and pressed his cheek to the top of the table.

Glorfindel rubbed the rounded globes of flesh with one hand as he took hold of Erestor’s robe with the other, lifting it up until dark blue leggings were revealed. “Bad counselor. Keeping your erotic love notes where your lover could find them.”

The warrior’s large hand came down harder than before on Erestor’s backside, and the dark-haired ellon gave a pleasured little outcry. Placing his foot between Erestor’s feet, Glorfindel pushed them apart to spread Erestor’s legs. He reached around to untie Erestor’s leggings, then yanked them down just past his ass. “Ooo, not even pink yet. How are you to learn your lesson if I do not properly instruct it?”

Trays were shoved to the far end of the table, and Glorfindel took hold of Erestor’s wrists, stretching them forward atop the wood. “How many spanks do you deserve? One for every lecherous picture? One for every naughty word?” Again, Glorfindel’s hand was moving in a circular motion over Erestor’s slightly trembling body.

“Maybe,” said Glorfindel, “it would be more of a punishment for you not to be spanked at all.” A sound of disappointment left Erestor’s lips. “Oh, but how much fun would that be for me?”

Timing his strikes for the maximum effect, Glorfindel began to spank Erestor, alternating sides so that Erestor could not anticipate the next impact. Glorfindel could feel his own leggings tightening from Erestor’s willingness and the sounds he made from enjoying his punishment.

“Harder,” begged Erestor, squirming to meet Glorfindel’s palm.

“I dare not, for fear I could hurt you,” whispered Glorfindel, taking a break to rub the warm rosy flesh and rest his hand.

With a groan, Erestor said, “I want it to burn... to really sting...”

“Oh, do you?” Glorfindel chuckled. He surveyed the items on the table, their dinner, getting ever cold as they continued their play. In the middle was a bowl of water, and he could smell ginger among the flavors of the food. His long arms stretched and managed to pull over the water, spilling only a little. Locating the chicken in ginger sauce was slightly harder. It was farther away, and he had to press his bulging erection against Erestor cleft in order to reach it. The counselor moaned and panted, rubbing back against his lover.

Dipping his finger into the sauce, Glorfindel pressed his finger against Erestor’s lips. The dark-haired ellon sucked the spicy sauce off, lapping every bit from Glorfindel’s finger. Once again Glorfindel dipped into the sauce, using two fingers now, but this time he drew them back and pressed one against Erestor’s tight entrance. One finger sunk into the passage, and Glorfindel twisted it as he withdrew, leaving the lubricant behind. He repeated the action with his other finger before wiping them on the tablecloth.

Now Glorfindel placed his hand in the bowl of water. When he removed it, he did not dry it. Instead, he gave Erestor a hard slap on the ass. It stung Glorfindel’s hand to do so, and he smiled when he heard Erestor cry out immediately. He continued to administer the punishment, dousing his hand into the water every few spanks.

When Erestor began to shift his legs and moan, Glorfindel knew the effects of the ginger were being felt. “Is this adequate for you, love?” asked Glorfindel, rubbing the red skin.

“More,” begged Erestor, and Glorfindel smiled.

Additional warm, spicy sauce was added, and another round of spankings followed. Erestor’s exposed skin gleamed with perspiration, as he still wore his heavy work robes through the ordeal. Glorfindel left these on, but pulled off his own shirt and trousers. With Erestor still bent over the table, the blond thrust into his lover’s slick passage, bringing relief to them both.

And that is why, every few months, the old, yellowed letter written in a moment of drunkenness by Elrond and Celeborn, is left out in various places for Glorfindel to find...