Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“What are you thinking?”

Erestor grazed Glorfindel’s lips with his thumb. “That you look perfect,” he finally answered as he drew his hand from Glorfindel’s face.

“Mmm. Well, I’m not really,” apologized the blonde. “These pants? Same ones I wore yesterday, only they weren’t dirty, so I thought they could get another day of use. And my hair? I didn’t comb it when I woke up, I only unbraided it and ran my fingers through it, so I’m aware it looks like a mop. And-“

“Shhhh…” Glorfindel was silenced as Erestor brought his hand back up, his thumb moving down past his lover’s lips to his chin. “You are perfect.”

“Mmm. You’re more perfect,” Glorfindel said, allowing his head to be tilted up, closing his eyes as his lover’s soft lips pressed against his. “Much, much more perfect,” he mumbled against Erestor’s throat as his mouth trailed a path down to the pale chest that was delightfully exposed as Glorfindel’s hands pushed the top of Erestor’s tunic open.

A warbled sort of groan was the only answer Glorfindel was given, but it was enough to convince the blonde to push Erestor down onto the soft green grass. “What a beautiful sound,” he complimented as he drew his fingers through the silken black hair that spread out on the lawn. “I wonder...” he mused as the thumb of his opposite hand brushed gently against a delicately peaked nub of flesh. Erestor’s hips jerked up against Glorfindel as his face turned away, eyes closing in defiance of his body’s needs.

“Oh, so beautiful,” continued Glorfindel as he flicked his tongue first against the taut skin on the right, and then on the left, each lick causing Erestor to whimper as he bucked up against his lover. Pushing back the materiel of the untied tunic, Glorfindel began to let his hands wander over Erestor’s chest and abdomen, until finally his fingers pulled at the lacings that kept Erestor’s arousal trapped.

A few drops of water on Erestor’s face caused him to open his eyes and peer up to see clouds darkening the sky. “Fin, we’d better head back or we’re going to get drenched.”

Glorfindel paused his work and glanced overhead. “Rain clouds, not storm clouds,” he said.

“Yes, if we don’t head back to the house,” reasoned Erestor as another errant drip hit his nose, “we’ll end up completely soaked.”

“Completely soaked,” repeated Glorfindel, looking back down at Erestor. Erestor nodded from his spot on the ground.

Hovering over Erestor, Glorfindel lowered his head so that he was barely a breath away from his love. “Completely soaked. Spread out across the wet grass. The rain hitting our bodies, setting our rhythm, determining our-“ He was not given leave to finish as Erestor pulled him into a kiss as the cloud burst open overhead, pouring over them as they made love to each other in the rainy afternoon. Sated and soaked, they returned to the house that night after a thoroughly perfect day.