Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“So, you wrote the note.”

Galion nodded.

Haldir breathed a sigh of relief. “Well, that eases my mind. All this time, I was worried about who might have done it.”

“I take it you approve, then?” Galion tried not to sound too hopeful.

Haldir tied his mask back on with a slight smile. “Ambiguous,” he said, and Galion chuckled. “I know, I know. My fault for letting Orophin choose the word this year.”

“Chocolate,” replied Galion as he replaced his own mask.

“I think we can find some of that,” promised Haldir as he linked his arm with Galion’s and led him away from the drunken orgy in the Great Mallorn.

---

Glorfindel set to lighting a few candles in the guest talan while Erestor stood idly near the ladder. His eyes fell upon a vase that held a single golden rose, the same one he had left on Glorfindel’s pillow a week earlier. It was beginning to wilt, but even stranger, it was under a larger glass vase that was overturned, creating a total enclosure.

“Please leave it under there,” said Glorfindel as Erestor touched the glass. Erestor withdrew his hand. “I appreciated the flowers, but, I have a terrible allergy to roses.”

“Oh. Sorry.” Erestor blinked. “Wait... how did you—“

“There were only two people who knew which talan I was assigned to that first night – you, and the liaison who showed me here. As welcoming as the liaison was, I highly doubted she was going to take the trouble to fill my room with rose petals as I slept.” Glorfindel approached the once again bashful apprentice. “Thank you. I know you went through a great deal of trouble to do it. Just... do me a favor and don’t do that again.”

“If I had known, I would have found something else. I just thought roses were the most romantic... do you know how hard it was to find roses in this weather?”

“I would take pity on your quest, except I know how resourceful you are. It probably took you five minutes more than if you would have used pinecones,” grinned Glorfindel.

Erestor frowned. “Pinecones would have taken longer. All we have here are mellyrn trees.”

Glorfindel rolled his eyes as he moved behind Erestor and placed his hands on the younger elf’s shoulders. “Are you always going to be this difficult?”

“That depends. If you need me to do something work related, you can rely on me to complete any task you request me to, accurately and on time. In the bedroom... probably,” admitted Erestor.

“Good.” Glorfindel lowered one arm in order to wrap it around Erestor’s chest so that he could pull him close against him. As he nuzzled the crook of Erestor’s neck, he said, “I much prefer a lover with a little fire in him.”

“I can probably muster up a spark or two,” mumbled Erestor as he leaned back. He let out a groan as Glorfindel’s fingers wandered over his bare flesh.

As he kissed his way up and down Erestor’s neck, Glorfindel moved them back toward the bed. “I regret we were unable to salvage your cupid-like appearance. It would have been a delight to relive those days of old that are yet vivid in my memory.”

“You said that the cupids of Gondolin were even more risqué than ours,” answered Erestor. Glorfindel nodded against Erestor’s cheek, his fingertips sliding slowly between the tight fabric and Erestor’s hips. “Well, you could... we would not have the wings, but...”

Glorfindel spun Erestor around, a look of delight on his face. “I was hoping you might say something like that.”

---

“So...

“So......” Haldir sighed. “So, this is my home.”

“Nice place. Very nice. Very... branchy. Shaded. Outdoorsy.” Galion cleared his throat. “Soo...”

“So... we should probably just get to it right off. I mean, that is why we are here, right?”

“Right. Exactly.” Galion wiped his sweaty palms against his tunic. “So...”

“Oh, for the love of Eru.” Haldir took hold of Galion’s arm and pulled him into his arms. “When I received that note, I was hoping it was you.” Actually, Haldir was just hoping it was NOT one of Thranduil’s sons, but saying that seemed a little inappropriate at the moment.

Galion smirked. “You were probably just relieved to find out it wasn’t Legolas.”

Bugger. Haldir scrambled to make the save. “Is there really anyone who would HOPE it was Legolas? Honestly?”

With a snort that turned to laughter, Galion shrugged. “Good point. Your brother didn’t seem to mind.”

“If Morgoth propositioned him, Orophin would probably bend over,” admitted Haldir. “We can discuss my brother’s polygamous nature later. Unless you consider that foreplay?”

“Not particularly... I do believe someone said something about chocolate.”

“That was you,” Haldir reminded Galion.

“And then you offered,” Galion countered.

Haldir sighed. “I guess I lied then; I doubt I have any chocolate up here.”

“Well, then, we had better get right to the sex.”

---

Erestor watched with interest as Glorfindel mixed different colored powders with water. He was using teacups to make the concoctions, stirring with a soft brush. “These are edible,” explained Glorfindel. “The red tastes like cherry and the pink is strawberry flavored. White is vanilla and black is chocolate. The cupids of my day wore wings, and nothing else.”

“Not even a loincloth?” asked Erestor, although he doubted it would have stayed on long even if he was allowed to keep it.

Glorfindel shook his head. “They were painted, each of them different. Some of them were adorned with beautiful designs, and others were more vibrant and silly.” He smiled at something privately remembered, and then shared the recollection with Erestor. “I was a cupid four different times in my youth. The second time, I had a target painted on my ass. You can just imagine how that night went.”

“I bet you never did that again,” said Erestor as he stepped out of his loincloth and tossed it aside.

“Actually, it became my calling card of sorts. If people wanted to find me, they just had to look for the bull’s-eye.” Glorfindel tested the consistency of the pastes he was making. He crooked his finger, and Erestor came to him. The first thing he did was braid Erestor’s hair and then pin it on top of his head. Once this was done, he picked up one of the teacups. “Try not to make any sudden moves.” He started with the red, painting the first heart over Erestor’s left nipple. The young ellon groaned. “Oh, this is going to be more fun than I thought,” decided Glorfindel as he continued to add cherry-flavored hearts across Erestor’s skin. The trail wrapped around Erestor’s back, around again to his stomach, and down around one leg. Pink hearts were added next, and then artistic designs in black and white chasing the hearts.

Glorfindel painted Erestor’s face to match the artwork on the rest of him, tinier hearts across his cheeks. “You look good enough to eat. Good enough to lick, at least,” said Glorfindel as he stood back to admire his work and let the edible paint dry.

Erestor could feel himself sweating slightly with anticipation, and hoped that the paint would not run and ruin the work that Glorfindel had done. On the other hand, it was likely that the paste was going to be removed soon anyhow, by Glorfindel himself. The thought of Glorfindel’s tongue covering every bit of his body made Erestor hard, and much as he wished he could hide it, there was no way to do so.

It was a welcomed reaction, however, and Glorfindel picked up the cup with the red paint. “Seems wrong to waste the opportunity,” he said as he knelt down in front of Erestor. He swirled the brush in the cup and withdrew it, only to hold it above Erestor’s erection until the paste began to drip. The cold against the heat of Erestor’s hard length made him groan and shudder. “Shh... hold on, honey, no coming just yet.” Glorfindel quickly coated Erestor’s erection, turning it bright red.

As Glorfindel set the red aside, he walked around behind Erestor with the remaining white paste. “I think it is safe to assume you have never had a lover before,” he said. Erestor did not answer verbally, but he did blush. Glorfindel painted something in Tengwar across Erestor’s back, and then retrieved the pink, painting what felt like an arrow pointing downward, and then a large heart that was split at the center where Erestor’s cleft was.

“What did you put back there?” questioned Erestor as he tried to twist to see what was written. Glorfindel pointed to a floor length mirror near the door of the washroom. Erestor turned around and looked over his shoulder, reading the word after translating the backward text. “Virgin.” He pouted. “That isn’t very nice.”

“Oh, yes, it is. At least, I think it is.” Glorfindel was stripping out of his own clothing, and Erestor turned back around to find Glorfindel naked, holding out one of the teacups to Erestor.

“Should I wash these out?” Erestor asked as he took the cup, assuming that, despite the intimate relationship they were beginning, he was still expected to perform his duties as apprentice.

Glorfindel laughed. “Well, if you want, but I was thinking...” He made a sweeping motion with his hand from head to foot. “Blank canvas, if you were at all inclined.”

Erestor stirred the glossy red mixture. “I get to do whatever I want?”

“Of course. It seems only fair,” replied Glorfindel, his flaccid member giving a twitch at the scrutiny he was under as Erestor eyed him up and down.

---

It did not take long for Galion and Haldir to end up undressed and on the bed. What was taking a while was deciding who was to be where.

Galion rolled on top of Haldir, regaining his initial position. He bowed his head and bit at Haldir’s shoulder, making the warden hiss and throw back his head, exposing his throat to a similar attack. “It makes more sense for me to take you,” said Galion as he reached down to push one of Haldir’s legs further aside. “I have more experience... I know just what to do to make you scream...” He punctuated this by nipping Haldir’s shoulder again, and was caught off guard and rolled onto his back.

“I have no doubt you are more experienced than I,” drawled Haldir as he rubbed his groin against Galion’s. “That is exactly why you should let me take you... instruct me... teach me what I should know...”

With a gentle shove, Galion moved Haldir off of him and sat up. “This is getting us nowhere,” he complained, looking at his own thick member and then to Haldir’s. “And I am too horny to argue about this.”

“So I get to be on top?” asked Haldir hopefully.

“Yes, but not the way you think.” Galion crawled toward the end of the mattress, and repositioned himself so that his head was now at the foot of the bed.

“What are you doing?” questioned Haldir, scratching his head.

“I think this is a good compromise for tonight. We can further debate the issue of who takes who tomorrow.”

Haldir continued to stare blankly.

Galion laughed. “You really are green. Just crawl on top of me. You lick my dick, I suck your cock, and we both have a good night’s sleep.”

“Well, that was hardly romantic,” grumbled Haldir, somewhat flustered, but eagerly taking his spot above Galion. “So, how should I...” Haldir’s question was interrupted by a long, low moan as Galion took the warden’s long length into his moist mouth.

Momentarily, Galion let Haldir’s erection slip out of his lips. “Just keep your mouth open, lower your head, and you’ll figure it out.” He took Haldir back into his mouth, swallowing to draw him in further.

It took Haldir a few moments for the initial shock to dull enough for him to do as Galion had instructed. Most of what he knew about intercourse he had learned from his younger brothers, and most of what they talked about was fast and raw. As he tentatively took the swollen head of Galion’s erection into his mouth and sucked upon it, a feeling of euphoria rushed through his body, pooling in his loins. Hungrily, Haldir took in more, relishing the musky taste and scent of his lover, noting that the faster his head bobbed up and down, the faster the favor was returned.

Galion waited until it seemed that Haldir had caught on to the idea, and then began to hum slightly in the back of his throat as he took Haldir in as deep as he could. He smiled when he felt Haldir tense and heard his muffled moans. Galion took hold of Haldir’s firm posterior with one hand and wrapped his other hand around the base of Haldir’s erection, and as he brought Haldir to climax, thrust his own hips gently in hopes to give Haldir the idea to speed things up a bit. His silent plea did not go unanswered, and soon the sated pair was situated in bed, quietly and sleepily renewing their argument over who was going to take who next time.

---

Erestor snickered and chuckled his way from letter to letter, trying to keep his hand still as he finished the last bit of body art on his boss-turned-lover.

With a good-natured laugh of his own, Glorfindel insisted to be told what was being painted on his back. “Oh, wait, the mirror,” he said as soon as Erestor announced he was finished, and he scrambled over with a grin. “Oh... is that what you think?”

“It certainly seems true,” managed Erestor as he sniffed at the bristles of the brush. It smelled chocolaty enough, but he wasn’t sure if it would taste that was or not. There was only one way to find out, and he drew the end between his lips and sucked the odd concoction from it.

Catching the action in the reflection of the mirror, Glorfindel turned his head in order to watch directly. He walked silently back to where Erestor was perched on the edge of a chair, teasingly lapping the chocolate from the paintbrush. “You like that?” asked Glorfindel. Erestor nodded, withdrawing the brush slowly from his lips, cheeks hollowed, eyes lifted upwards. Glorfindel picked up the cup that held the remaining dark paint and without breaking his gaze from Erestor’s, poured the contents onto the head of his erection.

Erestor flipped the brush over his shoulder and leaned forward, but Glorfindel took a step back, and then another. He crooked his finger, one hand still holding the teacup. As Erestor stood up and came forward, Glorfindel dipped one finger into the cup and swirled it around the edges. He held his finger up to Erestor’s lips, and after one tentative lick from his apprentice, Glorfindel gently but firmly pressed his finger forward, smearing chocolate upon Erestor’s lips before pushing between them. After the chocolate was cleaned from the single digit, Glorfindel covered two and repeated the actions. The third time, he stepped in closer and barely gave Erestor time to breathe before forcing his fingers back into his mouth, pumping them in and out. “You know what I want to do with these. You think you can take it? You want to try?”

Erestor swallowed hard as he sucked the rest of the chocolate from Glorfindel’s hand. “Yes,” he panted once his mouth was empty. “Oh, yes... yes...” He lunged forward the short distance between them, and soon had invaded Glorfindel’s mouth, using his tongue to help convince the elder elf he was indeed very aware of just what Glorfindel had in mind.

“Mmmnn...” Glorfindel separated himself from his anxious young lover only after his mouth tasted of chocolate as well. “Of course, you know what I... really want to do to you...” He put his hands on Erestor’s shoulders and looked down at the chocolate dripping from his erection before pressing Erestor down onto his knees.

Lack of experience was not something this Lorien brother had to contend with. His love of books and reading had made him knowledgeable when it came to practically any topic, and on the art of lovemaking, he was an expert despite having very little practical experience. Erestor licked his lips, looked back up to lock his eyes with Glorfindel’s, and drew the swollen head into his mouth. He was very careful not to use his teeth, and to flick his tongue over the most sensitive places.

It was Glorfindel who broke the gaze first, closing his eyes as his head tilted back. He gripped Erestor’s hair and pulled his head back, looking back down at him. “Are you certain you have not done this before?” he asked, narrowing his eyes slightly, only half-serious about his question.

Erestor groaned as Glorfindel twisted his fingers, loving the perverse sort of pleasure he was gaining from the pain it caused. He turned his head when Glorfindel loosened his grip in order to regain the sensation.

Glorfindel smirked and tugged Erestor’s head back further. “No, I suppose you haven’t. You just discovered how much you want it, that’s all.”

“Would you rather I was a bumbling fool? If so, I can see if my brother Haldir is still free tonight,” offered Erestor.

“Mmm, you are cheeky when you want to be,” Glorfindel said, reminding himself more than Erestor. “Do you know what I am going to do to you tonight?”

“Not exactly, but I can imagine,” admitted Erestor. His arms were at his sides, his neck and legs starting to ache from the position he was being held in.

“Do you want me to tell you what I am going to do to you?”

Erestor nodded, not only because he wanted to know, but because the motion caused Glorfindel to pull at his hair even more.

Glorfindel let go of his grip and petted Erestor’s hair as he spoke. “First, I want to watch you do a little more of this,” he said, giving a thrust of his hips so that the tip of his length brushed Erestor’s swollen lips. “Then I want to take you, here, on the floor. I was going to suggest the bed, but... no... I want you here, and rough. You don’t really know it yet, but that’s how you like it. It’s how you want it. And I’m going to give it to you. You’ll reach heights you never thought possible from depths you never knew existed. Then, after I... fuck you,” said Glorfindel slowly, lingering on words that had Erestor panting hard, “I’m going to lick you from head to toe, and then we’ll go crawl into bed. And then... maybe we’ll do it again, right before you fall asleep.”

He gave a strand behind Erestor’s ear a tug and said above the moan, “If you’re good, I might even thrill you with that a little.” Glorfindel lowered himself down onto his knees, and then a little more so he was nearly sitting on the ground with his legs bracing him on either side. His erection jutted up, and Erestor bowed his head down to resume what he had been doing. It proved a little difficult at first, so he raised himself onto his hands and knees before trying again.

When he cleaned the remaining chocolate from Glorfindel, he was petted on the head and told to retrieve the cup and brush with the vanilla body paint. Erestor hastily brought them over, dipping the back end of the brush into the mixture when he was instructed to, but he looked confused as he did so before handing it to Glorfindel.

“Now get back where you were... yes, good,” remarked Glorfindel when Erestor was back on his hands and knees before him. “Can you do that with just one hand on the ground?” Erestor lifted up one hand, shifting his weight to keep balance on the other. “Good.” Glorfindel handed the brush back. “Go ahead.” When Erestor still looked puzzled, Glorfindel laughed and said, “If you really are a virgin, and I suspect you are, my fingers are going to hurt to prepare you straight off, so you better try that first.”

Erestor felt a shiver down his spine, but he managed with only slight difficulty to position his arm beneath him and his hand around behind so that the back tip of the brush, which was stubby and rounded, pressed against his tight opening. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath and then took it in again as he tried to push the brush within him.

Glorfindel’s hand on his wrist stopped him. The blond had moved behind Erestor in almost an instant. “I wanted to see how far you were going to go.” He took the brush away and tossed it aside after drawing his tongue over the sweet paste that was coating it. “You promise me right now, you’re never going to do something just because I tell you to, you only do it if you want to, alright?” Erestor dared to look over his shoulder, fearing for a moment he had upset Glorfindel. When he saw the concerned look, Erestor nodded immediately. “Now, where were we...”

---

The bell that alerted Glorfindel that someone was at the bottom of the tree rang for the forth time in less than five minutes. Deciding he had better go see who it was, he detangled himself from Erestor, grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist, and headed out of the tree. He waited until he reached the bottom to take the towel from where he had it draped over his shoulder. As he knotted it at his hip, he smirked at the way the afternoon caller shook his head and buried his face in one hand. “Good day, Elrond. What brings you here?”

“I suppose asking if you had a good time at the festival is hardly necessary,” replied Elrond. Glorfindel merely grinned. “I came to see if you had any idea as to the whereabouts of your young apprentice. I had scheduled lunch with him and his parents today to go over his excellent progress, and was hoping you – and he, obviously – might attend. However, neither his parents nor his brothers know where he is, and... Glorfindel, just what is up in those branches that is so damned interesting?” insisted Elrond, for Glorfindel appeared to be ignoring him and staring at the leaves of the mallorn above him.

“Erestor,” said Glorfindel when he looked back at Elrond.

“Yes, exactly. Do you know where—“ Elrond caught a glimpse of the writing on Glorfindel’s back as the blond turned to wave at some passersby who wished him a good day. Elrond took a step around and pushed back Glorfindel’s tangled golden hair. “Cradle Robber? What is that all about? Please tell me you did not—wait, is that... that’s Erestor’s handwriting,” realized Elrond, and he, too, looked up into the branches. “Oh, shame on you, Glorfindel!”

“What? This one was of age!” he protested as Elrond shook his head and crossed his arms. Glorfindel mirrored his arms to Elrond’s pose, and dared say, “What, jealous?”

“Most certainly NOT,” said Elrond. “I simply have no idea what I am to tell his parents when I return to their home.”

“The way I see it, you have two options. You can either tell them you never found him, or you can tell them the truth.”

“Dare I ask the truth?”

Glorfindel grinned. “Well, the truth includes a fair amount of foreplay and a whole lot of sex. That’s probably why he’s still asleep. I could give you details if you’d like—“

“Nevermind,” Elrond interupted quickly. “As far as I am concerned, we never had this conversation. I hope none of that is permanent,” he added as he began to walk away.

“No need to worry. I’ll just have Erestor lick the rest of it off, and there won’t be a trace left.” Glorfindel snickered as Elrond covered his ears and walked away. He decided now was not the time to thank the peredhel for recreating the formula for the powder that turned to edible paint for him at just that moment.

In fact, it seemed it was a much better time to climb back up into bed with a certain sweetheart instead...