Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Rolling over, Celeborn found Galadriel curled up on her side, snuggled against a pillow. He tugged on the sheets until there was no barrier between them and then drew himself close against her back. She may have been in reverie, but she wouldn’t be for long, he vowed, as he rubbed his erection against her bare flesh.

With a sleepy moan, his beautiful lover awoke and smirked, unseen to him. “Someone is already up this morning,” she commented, rubbing back against him gently. Celeborn growled and took hold of her hips and roughly moved against her.

“Get on your back,” he demanded in a low voice, nipping her ear.

“If I don’t?” she purred back, her hands seeking to touch his skin as well.

Another nip, to her neck this time. “Then I shall simply take you like this, my dear.”

~ * ~ * ~

He waited no longer, thrusting into the tightness that surrounded his length. His partner let out a long moan, pushing back with need. “Oh, not so fast, love,” begged Erestor as he slid out and gradually reentered. “Go slow.”

“Hell no.” Glorfindel moaned again and rose up a little, grunting as he was fully impaled upon Erestor’s rock hard erection. “Don’t tell me what to do,” he muttered through clenched teeth as the bed creaked from their activities.

Erestor replied without words. His fingers gripped Glorfindel’s pelvis, steadying him as he withdrew painstakingly slow while Glorfindel fought to keep him within. Once he had removed all but the very tip of his length, Erestor held the position, his erection twitching with anticipation. Glorfindel moaned in frustration until he was filled again, and with a satisfied sigh, he relinquished all control to his lover.