Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
With his head tilted back, he writhed upon the downy quilt as he was gently

As the first well lubricated digit penetrated him, he began to move away from it. His retreat was slower than the entry of the slender protrusion. When he stilled and drew in breath sharply, there was a pause.

“Shall I stop?”

“Mhhnn.”

“What?”

“More.”

She smiled at her husband’s curiosity, and looked at the open book on the bed before proceding to press deeper. As soon as she curled her finger just as the illustration showed, Celeborn was writhing on the bed as if possessed. His thrashing only increased as Galadriel touched the hidden mark within, then bowed her head to flick her tongue against the tip of his erection, from which fluid was already seeping. A few more light internal massages was all it took to send him over the edge, his eyes wide open and mouth gaping as well.

“How was it?” she asked after Celeborn managed to catch his breath.

Eyes still glazed over in the aftermath of his pleasure, his words caused her to shudder in excitement. “Bring me the oil and you can decide for yourself.”

Her delicate hand wrapped around the bottle from which the scent of vanilla wafted. “You were the one who wished to try this; not I.”

“What’s good for the gander is good for the goose, my dear,” he answered, crooking a finger to her as he sat upon his haunches and waited patiently for her.

Her eyes narrowed. “Honestly, your hands are far larger than my own. Dare I say, you might hurt me to delve within me there,” she said, trying her best to be modest.

“On that, you may have a point,” mused Celeborn. Lowering himself down on all fours, he crawled to her, causing her to be startled and end up with him hovering over her. Plucking the bottle of oil from her hand, he drawled, “Then I suppose you shall have to be the one to breach your body, and I shall watch to see exactly what it is you do.”

With a little gasp, Galadriel felt the oil being drizzled over already moist flesh as a pillow was used to prop her lower back up. The oil continued to travel, running down against her rear entrance. A little gentle coaxing on her husband’s part brought her arm behind her leg and her hand to the opening that she now pressed experimentally against. After a few gentle nudges, she closed her eyes and slid the rest of the way in, crying out as she felt her muscles grab at the intrusion. Celeborn watched approvingly a little longer before kneeling comfortably and positioning himself closer to his wife. His tongue snaked lightly over her heated flesh, lapping up her sweet nectar and disappearing here and there within the folds.

~ * ~ * ~

“No... no... wait... no... ugh, oh, wait...”

“Hush, darling... do you not know, you are not supposed to speak in a library?”

Erestor whimpered and writhed in Glorfindel’s lap, held firmly captive by his lover’s powerful hands. Glorfindel had been sitting in one of the leather lounge chairs, waiting for Erestor to pass by. As soon as the dark one did, the warrior took hold of his wrist and pulled him to where he was now, but not before swiftly yanking down Erestor’s trousers and drawing up the long robe. With a muffled squeak, Erestor learned that the book formerly in Glorfindel’s lap had been hiding his untied and open breeches, and the erection they would have covered.

The head of Glorfindel’s length was buried within Erestor, who had been prepared before he had hardly realized what was happening. Unfortunately, the angle was not the best, and kept any deeper penetration from occurring. Glorfindel began to thrust upwards, causing Erestor to bounce rapidly on his lap. With one hand on Erestor’s hip, the blond used the other to cover his lover’s mouth, knowing only too well how vocal he could be.

As Erestor’s eyes were squeezed shut, he did not noticed the smirking shelver who passed by and continued on without a second look. Glorfindel bit his lip as he grinned, then leaned into Erestor and whispered, “Come for me, baby. Yes, like that, just like that, sweet baby,” he crooned as his hand moved from Erestor’s hip to beneath the robes.

All of the noise that would have been heard was a barely audible whimper behind Glorfindel’s hand. When he removed it and carefully helped Erestor to stand again, he silently lifted the robes and while Erestor stood in the quiet corner, blushing and hoping none would pass their way, Glorfindel licked him clean before replacing the pants he had pulled down around his lover’s ankles.

Taking hold of Erestor’s hand, Glorfindel led it to his own erection, still hard and twitching in his lap. “Feel that?” he purred quietly, curling Erestor’s fingers around the impressive member.

Erestor barely managed to nod, his eyes darting about for patrons who might be nearby or coworkers who perhaps wondered just how long it took for him to replace the volume he had brought back here. Glorfindel tucked himself back into his pants and tied them up. Standing, he drew himself up against Erestor’s back, sliding his hands firmly down from his lover’s back to his rear. For a moment they gripped hard and Glorfindel sought out Erestor’s ear with his mouth, nipping the sensitive flesh. Pressing close and rubbing his groin wantonly against his shivering, spent lover, Glorfindel gave one final tug with his teeth to Erestor’s lobe and growled into his ear, “Hurry home tonight, darling. I’ll be waiting for you.”