Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
They had gone riding, per her request. It was early enough when they left the first homely house, early enough that the sunrise still lingered and dew clung to leaves on the trees they passed by.

But it was late now, so late that the final rays were fleeing in the twilight. They were safe, though, here in Valinor. Spending the night beneath the stars and Ithil’s light was safe and peaceful. Galadriel gently stroked her husband’s arousal with the tips of her fingers, smooth satin gloves still covering her hands to the wrist. She lay otherwise bare in the grass beside Celeborn, who gazed up at the night sky and purred his approval.

“Why are not you always this adventurous with me?” questioned the silver-haired ellon as a hand idly reached for her and caressed her shoulder. His reference was made to earlier in the afternoon when his wife asked if they might ‘try a little something different’.

The ‘little something’ she wished to try was to ride upon the same horse as he did, and while facing him, to lift her skirts up to her waist and take another ride. It was awkward at the onset, but by the third time they had discovered the right position. The rhythm was set by the stallion they were on, who seemed unconcerned about the fact he was a party to their sexual exploration.

After her first orgasm hit, Galadriel greedily took hold of Celeborn’s thighs when he had tried to lift her off of him. “More,” she begged, and he eased the horse from a trot to a gallop. The second time had her screaming his name as they rode across the glade.

Now the horse was lazily nosing apples out of a tree and nibbling on grass nearby. Galadriel sat up and moved to kneel with her legs wide apart on either side of her husband. The satiny fingers continued to tease his erection. “If I were always so adventurous, it would not be as special when I was.” Bending her head, she dragged her tongue up his sternum, leaning forward to kiss him as she hovered just above him, the tip of his erect member barely touching her moistness.

“Mmm.” Growling approvingly, Celeborn took hold of her hips and aligned them before thrusting upwards and then pulling her down. Her satiny folds fit around him like a glove.

~ * ~ * ~

Darkness overtook the night, with only the barest pinpoints of light illuminating the expansive black canvas of the sky. Erestor stood on the balcony, watching the shimmers of starlight, while the breeze tugged at the hem of his robe.

He really would have preferred his velvet robe, the black one with the deep violet trim. That one he could snuggle into while sitting on the chair out here. With this one on, made of some sort of slippery satin, he found he needed to stand. The fabric was uncooperative when he sat down, sliding one way or the other, and with barely enough to cover him.

For now he had also neglected the belt at the waist, so it hung open, the bottom edge brushing the top of his feet from time to time. It was ivory colored, contrasting with his dark brown sleeping pants, which were very rarely if ever actually used when he was in bed.

“Darling, are you going to stand out there all night?” Glorfindel leaned in the doorway, admiring the image of his husband. When he had pulled the sleek robe from the closet and placed it upon the bed, he half expected Erestor to put it back and retrieve his usual one. Instead, Erestor had only given it a sigh, and then dutifully donned it after his evening bath.

Instead of answering, Erestor beckoned his lover to come to him. Wandering out onto the balcony in naught but a cotton nightshirt, he was given a wicked look of approval. Once beside him, Glorfindel was drawn into Erestor’s arms and pressed against the railing.

“You are quite tempting this evening,” admitted Erestor, hands resting on Glorfindel’s hips.

“And you are delectable in this robe,” he answered back, using his fingers to knead his dark lover’s shoulders. “Very handsome.”

“Thank you.” Erestor’s hands slid lower, grasping and squeezing Glorfindel’s backside. “I shall have to take you back to the bed, I think,” he muttered as Glorfindel groaned.

With a cheeky grin, Glorfindel replied, “Actually, I just finished preparing myself.”

“Oh, really?” Erestor matched his grin to Glorfindel’s and growled, “Then I can just take you right here.” Spinning the blond around and easing his hands onto the railing to get a good grip, Erestor shoved his pants down and kicked them aside before lifting up the back of Glorfindel’s shirt. He experimentally eased one finger into the slick passage, and finding it more than adequately prepared, roughly took his golden lover in the hazy moonlight.