Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“I found the perfect thing.”

“The perfect thing for what?” Erestor sat up in bed. He had been reading a scroll, slumped down with just his head barely elevated. Now he set the document aside to study Glorfindel’s hands, which were keeping something hidden from him. “What did you find?”

Glorfindel sat down on the corner of the bed closest to Erestor’s feet. “I read a book once about things that can be done to keep erections for longer periods of time. Now, I love you dearly, but your horse tends to make it back to the stables far sooner than mine.”

“Did you hear that?” asked Erestor down at his lap while Glorfindel crawled up towards him. “You are a little racehorse now.” He looked up to see Glorfindel grinning at him. “What did you get?”

“This.” A metal ring, plain, but smooth and wide, was held up. “Should we try it out?”

Erestor looked aghast. “You did not honestly go somewhere and have someone make that for you, did you?” he questioned.

“Of course not.” Glorfindel twirled the ring back and forth. “I went to a shop that specializes in such things, so they had all sorts already made to choose from.”

“In the middle of the day? With people around?” Erestor pulled one of the pillows up to cover his face. “In public?”

“Yes, but I did not buy anything there,” explained Glorfindel as he shoved the pillow down. “I just looked to see what they had, and when I saw what I was looking for, I took a very good look. Then, I went to another shop, where they sell pieces of scrap metal for sculpture, and I found this. I bought a few other bits and pieces so that I would not seem too suspicious, and had them all polished. See? Feel the quality.”

Erestor peered over the pillow. “Even if you did not buy anything, you went into the first store, so someone would have seen you. We do not need rumors starting on our sexual deviance.”

“Ah, but such rumors would reverse the question onto the questioner, as to how they would know such a thing unless they, too, were also in the store.”

“But... what if someone was passing by on the path and saw you?”

“They would not have recognized me,” promised Glorfindel. “I went in disguised.”

“How did you do that?” wondered Erestor.

“I wore a hat.”

“Oh. Of course. I can see how no one would recognize you with a hat on. Hats are the number one item of clothing that completely changes the appearance. I mean, when Olorin takes his off, I barely know who he is.”

“Stop being sarcastic,” scolded Glorfindel as he held out the piece of metal. “You have to feel the workmanship of this. Is this, or is this not, the finest cock ring you have ever laid your eyes on?”

Erestor blinked. “I am at a loss for words.”

“No need to thank me yet,” he said, pushing away the blanket. “Let us try it out first.”

“So late?” began Erestor’s protest as Glorfindel slid his hand under his balls. “Glorfindel—“

“Shh... calm down, or it might not fit.” Glorfindel carefully pushed the flesh through the metal before doing the same to Erestor’s flaccid member. “Now, we do a little of this,” he said as he bowed his head. His hands and mouth worked Erestor to a frenzy.

Erestor gasped as he felt the device tighten around him. “Are you sure this is safe?”

“Absolutely,” promised Glorfindel as he frantically began to prepare himself. He reached over and continued to fondle his lover as he stroked his own hardening length.

****

“Where did you find this?” Celeborn was inspecting the metal hoop that his wife had shown him before she went to the closet to dress herself for bed.

“I do not recall the name of the shop,” she said. “I was just walking through the market today and then I saw someone who looked like Glorfindel go in.”

“Did Glorfindel tell you to buy this?” he asked, suspicious of the object now.

“Actually, I have no idea if it was him or not. I thought it was him, but whoever it was wearing a hat.”

Celeborn set the ring down on the nightstand. “What sort of hat?”

“What does that matter?” wondered Galadriel.

“Glorfindel seems fairly particular about his appearance. If it was an ugly hat, it probably was not him.”

“Truth be told, I did not get a good look at the hat,” admitted Galadriel. By the time I entered the store and found him, he turned a corner and left.”

“Strange,” said Celeborn. “Probably not him. Of course, he might have noticed you, and he just wanted to shake you off his trail, especially if he was planning to buy something like this.”

“I doubt he even saw me. His back was to me the entire time,” said Galadriel.

“How did you think it was Glorfindel, then?” Celeborn pushed down the blankets on the other side of the bed as Galadriel entered the room in a sheer robe.

She sat down on her side and shrugged. “He was blond.”

“That was it?”

She shrugged again.

Celeborn laughed and reached around her, his other hand stealing its way across her thigh. “So, what are your plans for this?” he asked as he picked up the ring.

“According to the shopkeeper, it is used to sustain an erection.” Galadriel blushed on her final word.

“That is a fabulous contraption, except for one thing,” said Celeborn as he pulled his wife closer to him.

Galadriel lifted her legs up onto the bed and scooted back, feeling her husband’s breath on her neck as he tugged on the belt and allowed the garment to slide off her shoulders. “What would that be?”

He took hold of her delicate hand and brought it behind her back, settling her palm atop the head of his stiff member. “I need no other assistance in attaining or sustaining with you around.”