Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Glorfindel: *Leaning back in a chair, a little banged up*

Ecthelion: Man, that balrog really got you good, kid.

Glorfindel: *Sighing* Yeah, I know. I've gotta be more careful. If only the princess were here, she'd be able to make me feel better.

Ecthelion: Dream on, kid. She'd never go for you, she's in love with me.

*Pause*

Glorfindel: *loudly and toward the offstage area* Well, we won't know unless she comes in here and KISSES one of us.

Erestor: *From offstage* You can find someone else for this nonsense, Fin!

Glorfindel: Erestor, you-- I mean, Leia, you said you'd do the scene!

Erestor: You said this was an action film! I'm not coming out there in this... this... thing...

Ecthelion: *whispering to Fin* Glorfindel, Leia doesn't wear a dress in this scene.

Glorfindel: Why not? She's a princess.

Ecthelion: Dude, she's like the leader of the rebellion, too. She could take your arm off if she wanted. She's a jedi, Fin.

Glorfindel: Nuh-uh. Obi Elrond said I was the Jedi, like my father.

Ecthelion: Yeah, and you and the princess have the same father.

Glorfindel: Oh, gross. *thinks* And she still kissed him?

Ecthelion: Dude, she doesn't know they are brother and sister.

Glorfindel: So who get the girl?

*Ecthelion sits back and grins.*

Glorfindel: Figures. *leans back again and then glances at Ecthelion* Dude?

*Ecthelion shrugs as 'Princess' Erestor comes into the room, looking rather defiant.*

Erestor: Why you stuck-up scruffy-looking half-witted warg-herder!

Ecthelion: Hey, who's scruffy-loooking?

Erestor: *Turning to Fin, who is looking quite please now* Don't worry, Fin, I wouldn't mess up this celebration by refusing you your kiss in this scene.

*Glorfindel perks up and sticks his tongue out at Ecthelion*

Erestor: Luckily, my stunt double happened to be on set today.

Glorfindel: Stunt double?

Erestor: *Carefully minding the dress he's been stuck in and calling off stage* Mr. Wormtongue, we're ready for your close up!

*Glorfindel can't get out of his chair fast enough as Grima races on set in full costume and accompanying side buns*

Grima: Sister, Schmister, I've been practicing this scene all week. Come back, Luke Skywalker! *Runs after Glorfindel*

Ecthelion: *chuckling* Fin is not going to be happy when he finally loses Grima and finds you.

Erestor: *pondering this, then slaps the laughing Ecthelion upside his head* Laugh it up, fuzz-ball.