Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Galadriel is walking through a forest, minding her own business. Suddenly, a large fluffy rabbit pops up from nowhere.

Bunny: Oootini! Yub Yub!

Galadriel: Aiya!

Bunny: *sniffing at the elleth* Yub? E-chauka?

Galadriel: What madness is this?

Bunny: *insistently sniffing* Doh wauh yub yub!

Galadriel: *Reaching into her pocket* You want some lembas?

Bunny: Yub! *Reaches up and snatches the lembas in its sharp pointy teeth.

Galadriel: *Looks around and suddenly notices lots of pairs of glowing eyes staring out from the bushes and trees. More bunnies emerge, some carrying pointy sticks* Ai! Celeborn!

Celeborn: *Celeborn strolls over and looks around* Ah, it seems we have stumbled into the tribal homelands of the Ebunnies, an advanced race of plot bunny. Fascinating.

Galadriel: Well, let's just stumble out of here.

Celeborn: Here, take my hand. *As he offers it to her, the hood of his cloak falls down over his shoulders, revealing his long silver hair. The bunnies suddenly stop their movement and drop their weapons and begin to bow down to Celeborn.*

Galadriel: What's all this?

Celeborn: *Assessing the situation* Like you, they must think me their god...

Galadriel: *sighing* This is ridiculous. Galadhrim!

*Haldir, Orophin, and Rumil (still in his bunny, er, wookie suit) all run forward, and are immediately snagged in a net that hoists them high above ground.*

Orophin: I have a bad feeling about this... *sniffing* Oh, gods, Rumil, how long since you've bathed?

Rumil: This furry suit makes me all sweaty, it isn't my fault!

Haldir: That's it, I'm out. Let us down!

Bunny: Ootoh yub yub! Numo! Numo!

Orophin: What's he saying?

Haldir: I don't speak rabbit!

Orophin: Some linguistic genius you are!

Celeborn: Luckily for you, I am fluent in over 6 million languages, including the--

Brothers: What's he saying?!

Celeborn: Well, I'm not entirely sure, but either you've been invited to dinner, or you are dinner.

Haldir: *after a pause* Oh, well, is that all?

Orophin: I *still* have a bad feeling about this...