Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
One of the things that Erestor enjoyed the most about Glorfindel was his curiosity and his fearlessness. That would be two things, of course, but those two things tended to go hand in hand.

Like the day that Erestor left Glorfindel at home to unpack as he adjusted to life in Valinor, temporarily until they traveled back to Middle-earth of course. The Valar had selected them to lead a group of elves back across the sea, though their purpose was yet unknown. For the time being Erestor, who had spent countless years living in Middle-earth, and Glorfindel, who had found him and brought him to Valinor, were to decide who would be most suitable to come with them, and thus they had brought with them a number of modern items to adjust those who were chosen. It was on the day that Glorfindel was left by himself that he found the box of things Erestor packed to show the ellith that came along on their mission.

And that was how Erestor came home to find Glorfindel sitting on the bench in the hallway, admiring his legs, which were encased in fishnet stockings.

"Did you try these? They say medium, but they're very tight. Now, I'm not the smallest elf in the world," Glorfindel went on, "but I don't think I qualify as 'large'. What do you think?" he asked, turning his foot and pointing his toe.

Erestor tossed his cloak toward the chair, not taking note of the fact that it missed and hit the floor. "They're meant for women," he said, not taking his eyes off of the blond.

"Oh, well, that would explain things, then." Glorfindel tugged on the lacey edge of one of them, trying to get it to stay the same height as the other. "I suppose all of the rest of the things in this box are for the girls, too."

"More or less." Erestor feared to blink, lest Glorfindel might disappear. He bent his knees and pulled the box towards himself. "What else have you played with?"

Glorfindel crossed one leg over the other and leaned forward, not realizing quite how erotic he looked in such a position. "Just these," he said, and Erestor took note that the fishnets were the only things that Glorfindel was wearing.

"Usually," explained Erestor, digging through the box after he discretely pinched himself, "you don't wear those all by themselves." He pulled out a number of small plastic items and sat himself down on the bench beside his lover. Glorfindel watched intently as Erestor opened and closed several of the tubes and jars and what-not. "Lean forward," he instructed, "and push your hair back."

Doing as he was told, Glorfindel followed the rest of the commands that he was issued, no matter how odd in his opinion, as Erestor lightly applied the different colored paints and powders on his skin.

"Go like this," said Erestor, opening his mouth slightly. Glorfindel did so, and his bottom lip was rubbed with something smooth and red from a small tube encased in silver. "Now press your lips together, like so." Erestor demonstrated and Glorfindel mimicked him. "Now close your eyes."

It was difficult for Glorfindel not to laugh as his cheeks were tickled with rouge, and he somehow managed to hold very, very still and keep from blinking as Erestor used a small brush dangerously close to his eyes to paint his lashes black. When a mirror was held up for him, there was silence. "That's... not me..." he said seriously, moving to touch his blushing cheek.

"Oh, it very much is, love," smirked Erestor as he pushed away Glorfindel's hand so that he wouldn't smear the makeup. When Glorfindel continued to stare, Erestor took back the mirror and sighed. "Come on, I'll help you wash it off," he said, standing up.

"Is this all, or... is there more?"

Erestor slowly pivoted on his feet. "More...?"

"Is it this and the stockings, or is there more to it?" asked Glorfindel, both his curious nature and his fearlessness showing through.

"Well... yes..." replied Erestor.

"Show me. Please?" Glorfindel peered into the box on the floor, and Erestor knelt back down, again keeping his eyes on the blond.

"So, you want the works, do you?" Erestor reached into the box and dug around. "This," he said, pulling out a long, half-metal, half-plastic object, "is a portable curling iron. Runs off of a battery," he said, motioning for Glorfindel to slide down on the bench so that he could sit behind him now. He fetched a brush from the box as well while the iron heated, and then proceeded to curl the ends of Glorfindel's long hair, while Glorfindel looked back around his shoulder now and then to check Erestor's progress.

Something was sprayed over his locks after Erestor pinned some of the hair away from the sides of Glorfindel's face, making his mane look much fuller and giving it a bouncy appearance. He was then led into one of the rooms that they were using to store the many items that had been brought along. "Hold these," said Erestor as he handed Glorfindel a pair of high-heeled, open-toed shoes. He tossed him a feather boa, as well as a very small piece of clothing that Glorfindel recognized as a revealing undergarment from Erestor's pole-dancing days. The final item Erestor held onto, and it wasn't anything Glorfindel had seen before. "I don't know if you necessarily need this, but it would certainly complete your ensemble."

Glorfindel slung the other objects onto a chair and took the bubble-gum pink item from Erestor. It seemed to be made of pieces of satiny, yet sturdy fabric with something long, thin, and stiff sewn every six to eight inches apart spanning the length of the garment. There was lacey frill along parts of it, and along the back a cord zigzagged its way up and down. Ribbons hung down, dangling teasingly. "So... you're going to need to help me figure this out," Glorfindel said.

Erestor smirked and loosened the cording. "Lift up your arms, it will work best for you to slide it over your head." Glorfindel did so, and Erestor tugged the corset down, adjusting it to fit around Glorfindel's waist. "Here, grab hold of the top of the chair, take a deep breath, and hold it until I say to let it out."

Glorfindel's palms began to sweat as he felt the constricting fabric tighten around his body. The sharp jerks on the lacing up the back became more insistent, and Glorfindel found himself feeling dizzy just as Erestor gave him leave to breathe again. The first few breaths were short gasps for air as he accostomed himself to the taught material that stretched around him and kept him standing very straight.

"I made sure I didn't make it too tight," Erestor said, to Glorfindel's surprise. The dark haired elf lowered himself and helped Glorfindel step into the black thong that was retrieved from the chair, and then he fastened the ends of the ribbons to the top edges of the stockings, keeping them from sliding down now. Erestor sat Glorfindel down as the blond began to cope with the constricting corset, and fastened the shoes on his feet, buckling them at the ankles. Finally, he draped the feather boa over Glorfindel's shoulders and pulled one side around the sitting elf's neck before kissing his powered cheek. "Well, there you are. An elven drag queen. Almost a queen, at least, close enough," he said with approval. He stood behind the chair, back bent so that he could speak into Glorfindel's ear. "Take a look," he said, pointing across the room to the large mirror propped against the wall.

"Oh, my word..." Glorfindel looked bashfully away from his altered appearance at first, but curiosity and fearlessness won out, and he took to staring at himself. He was awoken from his reverie by the warm kisses that trailed down his neck. "I suppose you want to do something completely indecent with me, don't you?"

"Not... just... yet..." Erestor tugged Glorfindel's ear with his teeth and then stood up and went looking for something else. "I bet you forgot about this," he said, swinging a large, boxy camera from the cord that was attached at either side.

Glorfindel smiled fondly as Erestor flipped the Polaroid open, and was caught off-guard as the flash lit up suddenly. The whirr of the camera was heard as Glorfindel blinked to clear his eyes, and a thin square was slid into his hand.

"Terrible thing to waste all of this hard work by messing you up right away," said Erestor as he looped the cord over his head. The camera came to rest over his chest as he helped Glorfindel to stand. "I have a few poses in mind," he said, turning the chair around and sitting Glorfindel back down, his legs spread out at either side and his arms resting across the back. "I want to see you pout," insisted Erestor as he stepped back to take the picture.

"Like this?"

"Perfect," complimented the dark elf as he snapped the shot. "Now, turn the chair to the side, and put one foot up on the seat. Grab the back of the chair- turn your head to the side and look down. No, not at the floor, just down off to the side. Excellent." Another photograph was pulled from the camera. "Turn the chair to face me and sit down. Cross your legs and put your hands on either side of the seat. Good. Now, stay there, but spread your legs, off to either side, and put your hands back into your hair. Alright- give me a sexy look. A look that says you want me to take you and throw you down on the bed and, oh, that's good. You would make a great actor."

"I'm not acting."

Erestor snapped the picture and tossed the camera into a pile of clothes. "That's a wrap," he said, grabbing all of the photos and setting them up on a stack of boxes out of the way. He crossed the room to Glorfindel in mere seconds and pulled him up out of the chair by the arm. Normally, Glorfindel would have answered Erestor's kisses with rough ones of his own and insistent nipping, but he found that breathing was still something he had to get used to, bound as he was.

"The bedroom?" panted Glorfindel when he had the chance, but Erestor shook his head no. Again the chair was moved, so that one side of it faced the tilted mirror, and Glorfindel was nudged toward it.

"Get comfortable," Erestor advised him as he pulled on the strings of his pants. They pooled at his feet as Erestor dropped down to his knees. Glorfindel was already holding onto the back of the chair, but his hands tightened on the wood as he felt the undergarment being yanked down and Erestor's fingers hold apart the two globes of flesh where they met.

After teasing Glorfindel's entrance with his tongue, Erestor sucked on one finger and used it to absently play around and just within the opening. Once Glorfindel had relaxed and was moaning for him to continue, he worked his way into the passage and then used his other hand to ready himself what little he needed to. Alternately using his tongue and fingers, Erestor made sure Glorfindel was prepared enough to accept him before standing slowly up again.

"I want you to watch," whispered Erestor into Glorfindel's ear as he used one hand to unwrap the boa from Glorfindel's neck and the other to touch his lover's own hard length. Glorfindel nodded as he panted achingly, and in the mirror he saw his lover push his back down to better angle him. Erestor bent his knees just slightly before using his hands to guide himself into the depths of Glorfindel's body. Tensing as he watched and felt what was happening at the same time, the image and feeling of Erestor withdrawing slowly and then joining with him again caused an even more sensual experience for Glorfindel.

"You know," came the low purr of Erestor's voice after a minute, "I brought this for you. I didn't have the courage to ask you to wear it, though," he admitted, his hands traveling up and down the silky, pink material, kneading the slimmed waist. "I like male elves, that is true, I always have, but I've had this fantasy of seeing you helplessly tied into one of these for practically ever."

"For... forever?" gasped Glorfindel. His eyes were fixed on their reflection across the room, the hard thrusts Erestor made against him and the repeated entry into his body, and the equally repetitive exit that completed the cycle of pleasure, the give and take he was part of. "How long is forever?"

Erestor entered him deeply and held Glorfindel's hips, grinding the blond against him, making him cry out, wanting, as he said, "There were days when we sat in council, and I would daydream about you and the delicious, devious things my mind could conjure up. To keep you in place, to tie you down. Ropes... chains... but those seemed so... terrible and barbaric," growled Erestor, tasting the flesh of Glorfindel's shoulder, licking the sweat that ran from his jaw to his neck. "But this... oh, I don't know, it was a wicked thought, but I saw one in Rohan once and I never got the image out of my mind. And this is just how I wanted to take you, standing up, watching it." As he eased his hold on Glorfindel's hips, Erestor took hold of his lover's erect member and slid his fingers up and down as Glorfindel released himself, spilling a slick trail down Erestor's hand.

Capturing as much of Glorfindel's seed as he could, Erestor withdrew his length and coated it before reinserting himself and riding Glorfindel until he reached his own completion. As predicted, the outcome was a mess, with the pair eventually making it to the bathroom and sliding into a tub. Glorfindel had managed to make it out of most of the clothing he had been wearing, except for the fishnets, which were now obviously quite wet, and also torn from their play.

"I didn't mean to ruin them," Glorfindel said, lifting one leg out of the water. The foamy bubbles slip down from it, to reveal the black criss-cross pattern and the thin lace at the top. "I suppose it will be years before we can replace them."

"On the contrary," smirked Erestor as he sank back into the warm water, "There's another pair in the box."