Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you have not read PPB 33 I do recommend you read it before reading this or it won't make much sense, but then it might not matter heh. Hope you like. Hugs, Beinie & Celebdreth (This chapter written by Anieni)
Once he stood in front of the door Celebdreth wondered if it was better to knock or just use the key. After hesitating for a second he inserted the key into the lock and opened the door quietly. There were several candles, one on the large desk, one on the night table by the bed, the fire place was also lit and the room was comfortable but not too warm.

Wondering where Beineilian was he walked to the cluttered desk, pushing a few papers out of the way to make room for the books he had brought back from the bar he glanced at the several pages filled with neat handwriting that were everywhere.

The first one he picked up was a poem. Hearing noise coming from the bathing chamber he quickly placed it back on the desk and looked around. There were two large trunks; one was closed, the other one was open and he could see clothing neatly arranged. It seemed she had not even unpacked.

Noticing there were two crystal goblets on a small table by the window, he worked on opening the bottle of wine and was just starting to pour the second glass when the door to the bathing chamber opened. Standing on the threshold was Beineilian. The golden light from the flickering candles behind her allowed him to see the contour of her slim body through the shimmering fabric of her nightgown and semi- translucent robe.

Her long dark hair was unbound and cascaded in soft curls that framed her face. Celebdreth held his breath as he walked towards her holding both glasses. Beineilian took a few steps so she could meet him in the center of the room, her bare feet sinking onto the lush carpet, a small smile on her lips and her eyes hidden behind thick lashes.

`I have never seen a more beautiful elleth' Celebdreth thought as he handed her a goblet filled with the golden liquid.

"Thank you." Beineilian whispered as she stood on tip toe and barely kissed his lips.

The scent of exotic woods filled his nostrils as she stood before him sipping her wine and waiting for him to make the next move. He really just wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her until they both were breathless, however decency and the fact he did not want to make a mistake with her made him wait.

"Do you write poetry?" he finally asked just to buy some time.

"On occasion," Beineilian said, "mostly in Southorn, I love the way it sounds."

"I agree," Celebdreth replied.

Smiling mischievously she walked towards the desk and picked up one of the papers. "Here, come sit with me and I will read some to you." She said pointing to the large chair in front of the desk.

Once he sat down Beineilian sat sideways on his lap and picked up a piece of parchment. Wrapping one arm around his neck she read to him.

"Tengo hambre de tu boca, de tu voz, de tu pelo y por las calles voy sin nutrirme, callada, no me sostiene el pan, el alba me desquicia, busco el sonido líquido de tus pies en el día."

Making a pause Beineilian searched his eyes, Celebdreth raised his hand and caressed her cheek before kissing her. First softly and then more passionately as her soft lips parted to allow him entrance into the warmth of her mouth. When their lips finally parted both were flushed and their hearts were beating faster.

Beineilian lowered her lashes and continued reading

"Estoy hambrienta de tu risa resbalada, de tus manos color de furioso granero, tengo hambre de la pálida piedra de tus uñas, quiero comer tu piel como una intacta almendra."

"I believe I am the one who wants to do that." Celebdreth said as he got up with her in his arms and walked towards the bed. He gently laid her down and took a step back to look at her with hungry eyes.

Beineilian dropped the piece of parchment and continued from memory as he sat on the edge of the bed and then slowly crawled until he was on top of her, one hand on each side of her supporting most of his weight as he looked into her eyes.

"Quiero comer el rayo quemado en tu hermosura, la nariz soberana del arrogante rostro, quiero comer la sombra fugaz de tus pestañas y hambrienta vengo y voy olfateando el crepúsculo buscándote, buscando tu corazón caliente como un puma en la soledad de....."

She was unable to finish the last sentence as he kissed her eyelashes "the shade of your lashes is mine," he then kissed her lips, "as are your lips," he continued to shower kisses down her neck, "and the rest of you." He said looking into her eyes once more.

"Posesivo!" Beineilian said in a husky voice as her fingers worked on the lacings of his tunic.

"It is something I just discovered." Celebdreth said throwing the tunic across the room. She helped him remove her robe, the thin straps of her night gown slipped down her shoulders revealing more of her cleavage and he kissed the blushed skin.

"I think I like that." Beineilian replied with sparkling eyes as she unlaced his leggings. In order to make it easier for her, he turned sideways and propped himself up on one elbow. Beineilian caressed his strong chest and arms. She traced a finger down his ridged abdomen to his bulging erection, making him gasp.

Pressing her open hand to his chest she applied gentle pressure and forced him to lay on his back. She then straddled him with her legs, without breaking eye contact she slid her nightgown over her head and tossed it away.

Celebdreth took in the sight before him, her full breasts with pale pink nipples, her flat abdomen and her lovely faced framed by her long dark tresses the fell down her back and around her shoulders barely touching his skin and sending shivers down his body. He did not fail to notice she had not been wearing anything under the silky fabric.

Rubbing herself against him she leaned forward to kiss his ear and nip the very tip, Celebdreth bucked and held her hips firmly, his throbbing elfhood under the restricting leggings hot against her naked flesh.

She smiled against his ear. "Patience is a virtue." She whispered as she licked his ear, his jaw line and continued down his neck. When her mouth reached his left nipple she sucked hard, her right hand caressed the right one and his breathing became more elaborate as she continued showering kisses down his chest until she finally ran into the obstacle of his unlaced leggings.

Looking up for an instant she smiled and Celebdreth lifted his hips, soon his boots and leggings topped the pile of discarded clothing on the floor and Beineilian returned her full attention to the naked elf on her bed.

Her eyes traveled up his body, his long legs, his proud elfhood, his stomach, chest and finally meeting his eyes. He held her gaze, a question in his eyes, one he knew she understood.

Beineilian looked back at him, for an instant they were lost in each other's eyes and then she nodded. Holding her by the shoulders he pulled her towards him until her breasts were pressed against his chest and his mouth on hers, his tongue plundered her mouth, as his hands roamed her skin. Beineilian moaned when he slid a hand between their bodies and reached her slick folds.

She was wet and ready for him but this was a special moment one he wanted to last. In a swift motion he rolled and placed Beineilian under him he cupped one of her breasts as he kissed the rosy pink nipple turning into a hard nub. Her hands tangled in his hair and her legs wrapped around his hips,

"Celebdreth… ahhh, porfavor!" She yelled as she ground her hips into his.

"Patience," Celebdreth whispered even though he was feeling anything but. Her moist skin against his, her legs holding him tightly, his throbbing erection pressing against her slick entrance was almost too much for him. She released his hair and caressed his lower back, her hips slowly gyrating so his proud member rubbed against her sweet spot and soft moans escaped her lips.

Knowing he would not be able to keep this much longer he sought her mouth once more. She tasted like honey to him, her hands cupped his face and caressed his brow, when he broke the kiss and looked at her she gazed at him adoringly.

"I want to see your face, look into your eyes as we join for the first time, Melleth Nin."

"Aye, Hir Nin."

"It could hurt, I do not want to hurt you." He whispered with concern. "I trust you." She said, he studied her eyes for a second.

`I could loose myself forever in those eyes,' he thought as he allowed his instinct to take over, slowly at first he slid into her when he felt himself enveloped in her moist warmth he nearly lost control, she was so tight and wet.

As he pressed on he felt her tighten and an anxious look crossed her face. "I love you," he whispered as he thrust deep into her. The pain lasted but an instant. Her surprise by his words made her almost not feel it, but even that was soon forgotten as he continued to pump into her, soon setting up a rhythm.

She could feel herself nearing the edge, she did not know of what, she had never walked this path before, she felt no fear, moreover she felt complete. Her heart was beating a mile a minute as she hugged Celebdreth with all her strength. She could feel his own heartbeat, she felt his hard breathing on the sensitive skin of her neck, his shaft relentlessly pumping into her sheath and making her feel wondrous.

When he started feeling her contract around him and yell his name as her head trashed on the pillows, Celebdreth toppled over the edge. His seed spilled, filling her completely as Beineilian rode the waves of her orgasm in perfect timing with his.

It was in that instant when he saw a blinding light, he felt-no- sensed her. Her very essence touched his, the outline of her body surrounded by golden light was etched on his lids. When he opened his eyes he continued to see her and tentatively called out to her with his mind.

"Beinie?"

"Celebdreth." He heard her call back.

Exhausted he collapsed on top of her, their heart beat slowly returning to normal, as their sweat drenched bodies started cooling he kissed her lips. After a few minutes just enjoying the feeling of closeness her rolled over to the side and opened his eyes, Beineilian's dark eyes were fixed on him. "You saw it too," she said but it was not a question.

Bringing her into his embrace, Beineilian rested her head on his chest, kissing the top of her crown he whispered, "yes I saw it too."

"I love you," he added pausing to lift her chin and softly kiss her lips, "I mean it."

~*~*~*~*~*~
Translations.
Porfavor = please
Posesivo = possessive
Love Sonnet XI by Pablo Neruda, I borrowed from one of my favorite
authors, I can only wish I could write poetry like this…



Love Sonnet XI

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day

I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.
I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,

I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.
I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,

I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.