Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Intimate Impromptu in the woods behind the King's Kastle.
(this chapter by Zhie)
Glorfindel walked Erestor back against one of the trees in the forest. "We need not stop... dancing," he rasped suggestively.

A little gasp came from his dark mate as he pressed their bodies flush together. "We... we should probably..."

"Let me.. take you here.. in the soft grass.. in the moonlight.." begged Glorfindel as he brought them down to their knees, quickly removing their clothing. Erestor's response was vocalized in the quickening of his breath and the racing of his heartbeat. "Let me.. hear my name.. on your lips. You voice.. in my ears.. in my mind.. yesss..." Glorfindel hovered over Erestor once the darker elf was on his back upon the soft ground.

"Fin.." Erestor closed his eyes once again, allowing Glorfindel total control of his body. His knees were bent, his legs gently parted, his erection twitching as he felt the first intrusion. "Fin! Fin.. we.. you.. I.."

"Excellent.. you still have total control over your ability to communicate." Glorfindel chuckled as Erestor blindly swatted his shoulder. "Darling, I will not hurt you, sweetheart, you know that." Leaning down, the blond positioned his hands beneath his lover, and lifted up with a tight hold on his posterior. His tongue began to probe at the tight orifice, and once allowed entrance, he plunged in deeper. "Go on, say my name, baby," he coaxed after a series of light, deep thrusts.

"Glor.. Glorfindel.. unngh.. ahh.." Erestor arched his back, pushing against the invasion into his body. "Bloody tease," he scolded, voice quavering after Glorfindel had paused for a time and then resumed.

Removing his tongue, Glorfindel traced up and along the hard shaft that Erestor presented to him, already leaking. Sliding his fingers along the head to collect the slippery fluid after he had lowered Erestor back to the ground, Glorfindel used it to further prepare his lover. Two of his fingers gained entrance, and Erestor cried out as the unexpected pleasure hit him. The blond quickly stopped his mate from gaining an early release, smiling down wickedly as Erestor's head thrashed to the side and he let out a mewl of frustration. "All in good time, darling."

Deciding not to prolong their wait, Glorfindel slicked his own member, lubricating it with his own essence. "Ready.. or not.." Lifting up Erestor's hips, Glorfindel touched his erection to Erestor's opening. "Erestor? Open your eyes."

Until now, it had been every other sense bombarding him but sight. Once his vision took in the golden figure above him, Erestor felt the thick heat that plunged into him. No sound came as he took a deep breath of air and let the feeling of submission wash over him as it always did when they made love like this. There was little control, but he needed this. He needed someone else to guide him sometimes. Needed Glorfindel to take him, to possess him.

"Mine.." growled the blond, giving a fast, extra thrust, burying himself deeper. Erestor nodded fervently, panting and whimpering upon the ground. "Say it.."

"Yours.. yours.. I am.. am yours.. " For a little while, this came at the intervals between the smooth, gentle thrusts, but as the pace quickened, Erestor began to breath more heavily, and his voice became hoarse as he shouted Glorfindel's name over and over, begging him to continue with a lift of his hips here or a moan there. Exhaustion was weakening Erestor, and Glorfindel took hold of his length, stroking with the same rhythm he set with their bodies.

"Mine," hissed Glorfindel again, leaning down to seal his mouth over Erestor's. The dark elf's eyes widened as Glorfindel's eyelids drooped. Between their bodies, strands of silvery fluid shot across Erestor's stomach. A few hard thrusts later, and Glorfindel rose up, arching his back as he took hold of his lover's hips and slammed himself forward three, four, five times, and then stopped. His shoulders sank and he let out a blissful sigh. "Mine.. my darling.. my baby.. my.. my, my, my, you look sleepy."

Erestor pouted at Glorfindel much in the same way that the latter had earlier. "Very tired," he admitted with a yawn. "Need to sleep now."

Kissing Erestor's brow, Glorfindel cleaned them both the best that he could with what was available, then snuggled with his exhausted lover in the soft grass, knowing that they would be safe here, and left undisturbed until dawn. "Rest, darling. I am here."

Upon hearing those words, Erestor closed his eyes and snuggled himself into Glorfindel's arms, staying that way until Anor's rays gently caressed their skin and harkened the new day.