Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
"On your knees.”

Erestor sunk to the ground with a shiver as Glorfindel continued to slowly circle him, fingering the end of the crop thoughtfully. Behind long lashes, Erestor peered up at his leering lover, quickly looking down again to the floor.

Glorfindel took the gag from the desk, tossing the crop to the floor before kneeling down before Erestor. His free hand tangled into the raven locks and pulled his lover’s head back so that Erestor had no choice but to look upon him. Capturing the dark elf’s lips, Glorfindel did not relent until Erestor was gasping for breath and beginning to break into a sweat. “Open,” he commanded, lifting the leather to Erestor’s mouth.

The advisor’s eyes widened and glanced in the direction of the door, still left wide open. A moment later he yelped as the crop that had swiftly been retrieved slapped against his thigh. “I won’t tell you again,” growled Glorfindel, and Erestor complied, the ball stretching his jaw open uncomfortably, but not painfully, wide. There was no possibility of protest, for already the device was being fastened behind his head, and now the bit that fit under his chin to keep it in place, and finally tightened and tested, Glorfindel giving a nod when he was satisfied.

The fact that Erestor’s eyes were still watching the door was not lost on Glorfindel. “Don’t worry,” he whispered, reaching forward to unfasten the customary robes from his companion. “I’m going to bend you over the desk in just a moment, so if anyone does pass by, you’ll never see them.”

The first experience had been a maladroit one, due to the fact that Glorfindel had a much more difficult time figuring out the mechanics of the phallus and accompanying restraints. Nonetheless, it had been pleasant, and would not be the last.

- - -

“The best course of action will be to allow them access to the river,” surmised Erestor. “I have every confidence that they will not pose a threat to us or to the environment.” Carefully, Erestor began to sit back down on his chair. Just as he looked as if he were ready to settle down, Glorfindel cleared his throat, and the whole of the council regarded him.

“What if they request admittance into the house come winter?” he questioned, picking a stray thread that hung from his sleeve. His voice sounded indifferent, but only Erestor picked up on the insidious undertone, and taking a deep breath to mask the gasp that would have been emitted, he stood up once again to answer the query, concentrating less on his choice of words and more on controlling his lust.

Once finished, he moved to sit again. If anyone had looked very closely, they would see that he hovered just slightly above the seat of his chair. The rest of the meeting was swift, and thankfully, ended quickly, and with a true sigh of relief, Erestor stood and walked slowly to the door.

“Master Erestor, perhaps we could further discuss my concerns, if you have the time,” spoke Glorfindel, gathering his notes. Erestor turned and gave a sharp nod, then waited at the door until the seneschal joined him. The pair left the room after all but Lord Elrond, turning down a little used corridor. As soon as they were in the shadows, Glorfindel pushed Erestor up against the wall, pinning the dark elf’s arms above his head. “You were spectacular.”

“You wouldn’t believe how hard that was.”

“I can imagine it,” Glorfindel purred, shifting so that he was leaning in against Erestor, stirring both of their erections. “But I knew you could control it.”

“Still...” Erestor whimpered as Glorfindel pressed him back against the cool stone. “You were so mean... prolonging it...”

“Ohh... I was mean...” Glorfindel taunted, pouting at his lover. He smirked, and swiped his tongue over Erestor’s lips, taking the bottom one between his teeth and tugging gently, causing a soft cry to escape from the dark one. “You loved it.” Erestor thrust against Glorfindel and smiled back in answer. “I’m going to take you right here.”

Erestor’s eyes widened. “Please, I-“

“You’re in no position to beg me.”

Almost immediately, Erestor made an attempt to lower himself to his knees, but Glorfindel kept his hands firmly against the wall, and merely gave him an amused look.

“Let me rephrase. I’m not going to let you beg. At least, not yet.” Lowering his hands, Glorfindel began to work on untying the heavy robe that kept Erestor’s body hidden from him. “I’m very proud of you. You made it through breakfast, morning advisement, and the entire meeting.” Pushing back the fabric so that it fell off of Erestor’s shoulders and onto the floor, Glorfindel slid one finger along Erestor’s length, slipping it over the very tip to gather a drop of the salty nectar. He raised it up between them, licking his own lips. “Let’s hope no one needs to use this corridor for the next few minutes,” he said before pressing his finger to Erestor’s lips. With a groan, Erestor took the slick digit into his mouth and sucked on it as Glorfindel’s other hand moved to the knotted leather ties that had kept the phallic device firmly inserted since early that morning.

Months after the first encounter in his office, Glorfindel finally set about tracking down the maker of the implements Erestor had brought him. Upon finding the elleth- and he was quite surprised to find such an innocent looking one at that- he requested something a bit different. It was much like the first phallus, except that the restraints for the front had been removed, and instead of being simply straight, it was irregularly knotted, and greater in width or length than the other. There was a slight amount of adjustment as well, for it could be tied to allow it to not quite entirely enter, however, when one sat, or was perhaps thrust against a hallway wall, the rest would be forced in.

Glorfindel had loosened the straps so that gravity now began to pull it from Erestor’s body, but as it was about to fall to the ground, it suddenly stopped, and was slowly pushed back in. “Changed my mind,” whispered Glorfindel above Erestor’s whimpering. He pulled the readjusted leather that held the device in place, making sure that it was buried to the hilt before retying the knots and checking over his work. One hand remained between Erestor’s legs, massaging the corpulent pair that hung down, wandering to Erestor’s shaft, and back again, as he undressed himself, managing to divest himself of his shirt, and then his leggings, with little interruption.

Now naked as well and facing Erestor, Glorfindel smiled, then turned and walked to the other side of the hallway only a few feet away. He placed his hands upon the stone and spread his legs. Looking over his shoulder, he winked and blew Erestor a kiss. “Better hurry up. We don’t want anyone to catch us.”

- - -

As they walked back to their rooms later, they passed by Lord Elrond’s study. The Lord of Imladris looked up briefly and though neither saw it, he rolled his eyes at the proper manner in which the pair walked down the hall, as if their actions in public somehow fooled everyone. As if no one knew of what happened in the shadows.

Once the door was closed, Erestor practically fell upon the bed, letting out a pleading moan. “Now can I beg?”

“For what?” asked Glorfindel, eyes glittering in amusement.

“To get this out!” whined Erestor, peeling off his robes. “Twelve hours! I’m immortal, not invincible!”

Glorfindel chuckled. “I suppose. It will only spoil you to leave it in overnight,” he concluded as he joined Erestor on the bed and began to work on the knotted leather. “Besides, it’s going back in first thing in the morning.”

Whimpering, yet unable to control the shiver of anticipation, Erestor said, “But tomorrow we have a day off.”

“I know,” answered Glorifindel, flicking his tongue against the tip of Erestor’s ear. “It will be a perfect day to go horseback riding.”