Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
For Glorfindel, the sunlight was not something he wanted, but something he needed. Not wishing to risk confusing the wild one- his wild one, now- Glorfindel took the ellon by the hand and coaxed him out of the cave. Once outside, Glorfindel let out a relieved sigh as he basked in Anor’s glow. The nuzzling elf beside him was not forgotten; Glorfindel, for the first time, snuggled back as they sat in the grass and watched the squirrels scamper from tree to tree.

“There are so many that have tried to capture my heart, some for years, some even longer,” said Glorfindel, speaking of numerous elves, male and female, who had expressed their romantic interests in him. “A week has yet not passed since I first saw you, and somehow you managed to do what they had failed to.”

Arranging himself so that the wild one was situated between his legs, to lean back and purr against Glorfindel’s chest, the blond continued. “There were no extravagant gifts, no fancy dinners, no love notes left upon my desk. In fact, no words at all, and yet...” Glorfindel kissed the mess of sable hair, causing the dark one to look up at him. “I love you.”

Knowing now that his thoughts and feelings could be sensed by his mate, Glorfindel concentrated upon that final thought, on love, projecting it to the wild ellon. In return, Glorfindel felt the emotions, the basic thoughts, of his companion.

*mine-warm-mine-love*

Smiling down at the beautiful one he held, Glorfindel said, “At least we’re on the same page about something.

- - -

Dinner was once again fish, which Glorfindel was getting sick of. From the look on the wild ellon’s face, it was lacking appeal for him as well. “Sorry. If only I had my bow,” said Glorfindel wistfully, thinking of all of the items that he lacked.

The wild one must have sensed Glorfindel’s disappointment, for he disregarded his dinner to crawl over to Glorfindel, settle in the blond’s lap, and begin to purr. “Thanks,” smiled Glorfindel, setting his supper aside to embrace the other ellon. Again, he sensed the same possessiveness and contentment from his companion as he had earlier. “I absolutely adore you,” admitted the warrior as his arm was licked soothingly for a moment and then nuzzled. “You could care less if I killed a balrog or not, you have no idea what my position is, my status, the amount of my fortunes- none of that interests you. All you want is... me.” The last word came out almost choked, and Glorfindel bowed his head, looking deeply into the dark, wild eyes, which were calm now but filled with desire. “I have needed you for so long,” he whispered.

Stretching up, the dark one nipped twice at Glorfindel’s jaw, and purred. When he received no real response, he nipped again, harder this time. “We should finish eating,” muttered Glorfindel as he felt that warm, moist tongue stroking his throat. “You wicked thing,” he managed as the darkling crawled out of his lap and onto all fours, presenting himself with his back arched. There were mewls of need as the wild one edged back to rub against the blond warrior.

Wishing again for something more to use as preparation, Glorfindel settled for the oil from the fish and his own saliva. No longer in the comfort and safety of the cave, the blond refused to take his lover while on all fours on the ground where stones and sticks might make things uncomfortable. “We do this my way,” he growled, pulling his companion to his feet and taking him to a large rock that had been smoothed by rain and time. Glorfindel removed his leggings and tossed them on the ground, then kicked the shirt that his lover had thrown off towards the other article of clothing. Sitting down on his hastily made cushion, Glorfindel leaned against the hard surface with his knees bent up at either side for stability.

His hands wrapped around the dark ellon’s waist, turning him around to face away and after using his mouth to tease the entrance once more, Glorfindel pulled him gently down. He had every intention of lowering him slowly onto his hardened arousal, but at the first contact, the wild one growled and pushed back, impaling himself instantly. “Aiya.. ah.. too.. fast..” said Glorfindel, eyes closed as he let out a shuddering breath and held his mate firmly while he took a moment to gain his composure.

“Mmmmmrrrrrr!” Impatience was taking hold of the smaller elf, and when he found he could not move as he wished, he used his inner muscles to milk the length within him. Glorfindel loosened his restraining hold, crying out as the hidden wildness inside him took over and began to thrust his hips.

Tangling his arms with his wild companion’s, which gripped his legs for support and leverage, Glorfindel panted and gritted his teeth as raw pleasure rose up and took him over the edge. Though sated himself, Glorfindel continued making love to his partner until the evidence of his completion covered the ground.

“Not so fast,” mumbled Glorfindel as his companion tried to move away. Wrapping his arms around his lover, the warrior’s length, still buried inside the wild ellon, twitched with renewed desire. The darkling purred heavily as Glorfindel experimentally thrust his hips a few times, finding the passage slick yet still so tight around him. Once again, they repeated the act, with Glorfindel speaking less and less, replacing his words with the universal language of need and desire.

- - -

Glorfindel knew he was being watched as he cast the line back into the water. He had yet to have a fish tug the line that morning and was getting impatient. With a sigh, he pulled the line back in, and to his dismay found the hook empty. “Clever, sneaky, stupid fish,” he mumbled.

A worried mew made him glance over to the log his wild companion was sunning on. The dark elf had been keeping a close watch over the slayer, and tilted his head with worry. “No, no, not you, the fish.” Glorfindel waved his hand in the direction of the river before crouching down to find another maggot or worm.

The wild one scampered over, flipping over a rock. Beneath, Glorfindel found his choice of crawly things and smiled in thanks. Once the hook was baited, he had an idea. “Do you want to try?” Glorfindel held the pole out to his mate, who simply stared at it. “Watch; ‘tis easy.” Casting the line out, Glorfindel looked to his companion. “Would you like to try?” he asked again, drawing back the line. “Just swing the line in like this.” Glorfindel demonstrated again, brought the line back in, and offered the pole to the other ellon.

Cautiously, the smaller elf took hold of the pole and positioned his stance like the one Glorfindel had. He squinted his eyes, and with the tip of his tongue protruding from the corner of his mouth, the wild one cast the line.

Unfortunately, not knowing his strength and all of the principles behind it, he cast the pole into the water as well.

As the pole began to sink into the water in the middle of the river, Glorfindel started to laugh. It was a quiet, disbelieving chuckle that turned into tearful laughter as he added it to the list of misfortunes which had befallen him. “Who wants fish for breakfast anyway?” he asked as his laughter died down. He noticed his companion, still standing in the same position, watching the water intently. “I am afraid it isn’t coming back,” he told him ruefully, embracing him gently from behind. As the dark ellon purred and leaned back against him, Glorfindel idly bent his head to kiss his companion’s neck. “I should be going- we,” he corrected himself, “should be going home.”

But how was he going to explain it? How would he manage to get his wild little lover to follow? Sitting down, with his mate in his lap, Glorfindel picked up a stick and crudely drew an image of the cave in the wet sand and mud. “This is your home,” he said, as he began work on another drawing, this time of the homely house. “This is.. my home.”

Glorfindel pointed the stick at the cave, and then at the dark elf. He pointed the stick at the house, then to himself. The ellon looked down at the pictures instead of watching the stick, and Glorfindel repeated the action. As he began a third time, the stick was yanked from his hand, and it was pointed twice at the house, then from the house to Glorfindel and from the house to the wild one.

“Are you sure?” asked Glorfindel, looking into the dark, gentle eyes. With something of a bark of frustration, his companion slapped his free hand into the mud and ruined the drawing of the cave. Adamantly, the stick was pointed at the house.