Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
With Galadriel, Celeborn had learned to expect the unexpected. When he entered their bedroom to find her admiring herself in the mirror, wearing only the top half of her armor from an age long passed, his reaction was dissimilar from that of most husbands. First, he refrained from asking what she was doing. Secondly, he took no more than a brief glance before walking out onto the balcony to enjoy the fresh air.

Several minutes later, he heard her call to him, “Are you even going to say good evening?”

“You appeared busy.” He popped his head back into the room. “Good evening.”

“Good evening.”

Celeborn gave a nod and stepped onto the balcony again.

“I thought you would be curious to know what I am doing,” she called out a little later.

Back into the room Celeborn came, just as he had before, one foot in and one on the balcony. “Should I be?”

“I thought you liked to take an interest in what I do,” she countered.

A moment of hesitation brought Celeborn back into the room. “My first thought is you look like you are getting ready to go to war or storm a seaport. If it is the latter, as the only Teleri on the shore, I am a little nervous.”

“Oh, that,” replied Galadriel with a slightly uneasy laugh, which tapered into a sigh. “I did not think of that.”

“Alright, what are you doing?” asked Celeborn in order to keep the past buried as best he could.

“I wanted to see if it still fit,” she informed him. She turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror that hung on their closet door. “And it does!”

“Excellent. If Morgoth returns, you will be ready to...” Celeborn’s gaze slid down his wife’s back, eyes lingering on the bare flesh. Because she had chosen only some of the armor, it left much of her lean body exposed to him. He looked into the mirror, and saw now what he had not earlier – the breastplate stopped at the curve of her hips, and all else was seen to him. He looked up suddenly as he felt someone watching him, and noted his wife was watching his reflection in the mirror with a smirk.

She turned around and regarded him with a smile on her lips. “You look just about ready for something, my dear.” The gap was closed between them as she sauntered over seductively and slid her hand against the bulge that was forming in his pants. “I guess we Noldo went about things at Alqualonde all wrong. We should have seduced the sailors into giving us their ships.”

“We would still have fought back,” argued Celeborn half-heartedly as he slid his hands through her shimmering locks to expose her delicate neck. Before he could get close enough to make his mark upon the exquisite column, he felt her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down. Ordinarily, he might have twisted away, but he played along, dropping to his knees. The change of view was delightful, and he was quite disappointed when she grabbed a handful of silver hair and pulled his head back roughly.

“You might have resisted, but how long would you have lasted?” She let go of him as his hands slid up from her ankles to her thighs, but as he nearly lunged forward, mouth open, tongue jutted out between hungry lips, she stepped away from him. He fell forward on his hands and knees, and looked up to see her with her back pressed against the mirror. “You know you want me – do not deny it.”

“You know I do,” he growled as he began to stand up.

“Down, boy,” she commanded, pointing to the floor.

Celeborn narrowed his eyes warningly. “I am not your slave.”

“If you want this badly enough, you will be.”

With a defeated sigh, he lowered himself back down again. Sometimes the power trips could be a little much when she brought them into the bedroom. On the other hand, he had to admit, he was quite excited by her act. Although he could have left her there, gone into the washroom, and taken care of business on his own, the desire to have her – eventually – writhing beneath him was much too strong.

Galadriel smiled victoriously. “Come here,” she demanded as she pointed to the spot directly in front of her. Celeborn crawled the distance between them, pleased to hear her moan softly when he dipped his head and kissed her feet. She reached down and took hold of his chin to pull him back up to kneel before her.

“And upon enslaving us, then what?” he questioned softly.

“You know what,” she said, placing her hand behind the back of his neck so she could draw him nearer.

Once again, Celeborn leaned in, and this time was not thwarted by her attempts to escape. He set to work hungrily, using first only his mouth, and then incorporating his fingers as well. Galadriel had herself braced against the door, one hand on the knob, the other pressed against the mirror. When Celeborn looked up to see that her eyes were closed, he discretely loosened his pants while continuing to pleasure her.

“I find one flaw in your plan,” he informed her a few minutes later. She answered with a questioning groan, and he stood up quickly and stepped out of his trousers as they fell to the floor. “Sooner or later, you will need to blink, and in that moment, you shall be bested. Perhaps we are not stronger, but we are... wiser,” he said in credit to his people. She was shoved onto the bed a mere second later, a dazed look on her face as her cheek pressed against the pillow. Her hips were jerked upward, and Celeborn thrust into her deeply. It was an odd angle, not the one they preferred, but considering the circumstances, it was most satisfying to them both.