Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“Ah, Celeborn, so good to see you.” Elrond bowed to his father-in-law as the elder elf dismounted from his horse. “I did not expect you to be part of the escort.”

The silver-haired ellon smiled warmly. “Any additional time I am able to spend with my grandsons, I am grateful for.” Here in the courtyard, the other reason for his visit was not discussed, but the look exchanged between them needed no words. Ever since the Celebrian had sailed, Celeborn spent time here and there in Imladris, comforting his son-in-law and old friend. It began first as late nights in discussion and counsel, later becoming more intimate in nature. Elrond had worried after the first night what Galadriel would think of such a thing, but was assured by Celeborn that it had been foreseen. There were still many things for Elrond to accomplish, and he had his children to think about. Whatever they could do to aid the peredhel would be done.

“Please. Join me in my study for a drink and conversation?” offered Elrond.

A simple nod and a smile. “Thank you. I would enjoy that.”

“As would I.”

---

Finally, finally home. After so long in Lothlorien, which they loved, they were back in the familiarity of the homely house. Everywhere they went were friendly faces and gleeful waves to the pair who walked down the well-worn halls, greeting all they saw. They made the first stop at their sister’s door, teasing Arwen playfully as they always did, and presenting her with gifts and trifles from their grandmother- ‘girlie’ things, of which they showed no interest or knowledge, but things which made their youngest sibling squee in delight.

Another walk down the hallway, to stop by the offices of the council members. Polite but brief conversation was held with each of them, including Glorfindel although he was readying for a turn on the borders and had little time to talk. They excused themselves, and once more trekked down the halls. Turning a corner into an empty corridor, Elladan slid his brother a sidelong glance, which was returned with a smirk just before Elrohir found himself pinned up against the wall.

“Mmm, Dan, be good. Stop now, not until we get to our room.”

Elladan pretended to have not heard as he sucked on his brother’s lower lip before sealing his mouth over Elrohir’s. They paused only when they were both panting for breath. “No, I had to be good these past three years. No more of that nonsense.” His fingers were already working on the fastenings of the younger ellon’s shirt, and he bent his head to nip at the sensitive flesh between shoulder and neck. Elrohir squirmed but did not object, a moan leaving his lips.

“We both need to be able to walk to breakfast tomorrow,” grinned Elrohir as Elladan pulled him into a dark alcove upon hearing voices down the hallway.

“Oh, but I want you,” sighed Elladan, reaching down to take hold of his twin’s rear. Pulling him closer, he leaned into Elrohir, rubbing his erection against the younger’s length, which was just beginning to harden.

Dragging his finger down his brother’s back, Elrohir leaned his head onto Elladan’s shoulder. “Dan, should we... take this somewhere else?”

“Bedroom?” questioned Elladan, continuing to grind against his twin.

“I was actually thinking of someone else’s bedroom,” admitted his mirror image.

---

Conversation had long ago turned to gentle whispers and breathless gasps after the wine had run dry. The more formal items of Elrond’s attire were piled upon Celeborn’s discarded riding cloak and a grey-green vest. Before breeches, shirts, and undergarments were removed, Celeborn leaned back in the chair away from Elrond’s deepening kisses.

“Something the matter?” questioned the lord of the valley from his perch upon his lover’s lap.

Giving the younger elf a thoughtful look, Celeborn asked, “How is your chief counselor these days?”

“Well, I believe.” A smile tugged at the corners of Elrond’s mouth. “Shall we pay him a visit this eve? I am positive he would appreciate making your reacquaintance.”

---

Elladan’s hand was poised to knock upon the wooden door when motion down at the other end of the hallway caught his eye. Instantly, he knew it was his father and grandfather, and he nudged Elrohir and nodded down at the pair. “They are going to see us here,” he hissed into his twin’s ear.

“Dan, I think this is where they are coming,” whispered Elrohir back.

Indeed, the destination of both pairs was the same. Celeborn noticed first, bumping his elbow against his son-in-law’s bicep. Elrond looked up from the floor, eyes widening as he looked to Celeborn.

It would be silly now to pretend they were simply strolling down the hallway, so they came to a stop at their intended goal. “Well, then,” said Celeborn as he was the first to speak, “need we pretend why we are here?”

“We were here first,” came Elladan’s reply, and he rose up to stand at his full height, which made him taller than his father, but still not quite eyelevel with his grandfather.

With a narrowed look at his eldest child, Elrond reminded him, “It is my valley.”

“Yes, but still, Ada,” complained Elrohir, “we were here before you!”

“Only just,” guessed Celeborn, to which Elrohir shrugged, but Elladan did not budge.

“I am sure travel has made you both weary,” said Elrond, attempting another tactic. “I can have one of the maids sent up with warm water for a bath and bakery from the kitchen.”

Elladan rolled his eyes. “We are not younglings, Adar. We will not be bribed.”

“Send up two maids and one of the pretty young ellyn from the stables, and we will think about it,” offered Elrohir. “Make that two ellyn from the stables, and one from the armory, with the maids,” amended Elrohir as Elladan pinched him and laughed.

“You are not about to turn my staff into whores,” warned Elrond.

“You seem to have no trouble doing it,” muttered Elladan. His words were met with a glare. “Besides, Adar, they are only whores if we pay them for it. If they do so on their own accord, they are merely sluts.”

---

The commotion in the hallway had brought Erestor to his door, where he had pressed his ear to the wood. Knowing they were not likely to silence themselves anytime soon, and not wishing to bring anyone else into the area for obvious reasons, he yanked the door open.

His sudden reaction left everyone on the other side speechless. Looking first to twin beauties standing to the right, and then to the pair of elven lords on the left, Erestor sighed lightly. “Are you not going to come in?” he prodded, and leaving it at that, turned and walked back to his bed, which had been turned down for purposes of sleeping. Now, he tucked the blankets back into place whilst listening to the four elves at the door maneuver their way into the room.

“This is rather awkward,” said Erestor calmly once the door had been closed. Celeborn had settled himself in one of the large plush chairs while his grandsons stood near the wall. Elrond had been the one to close the door, and now, realizing who all was standing about, cleared his throat.

“Perhaps we had best all go back to our rooms,” he suggested.

Elladan snorted and mumbled to his brother, “Because he wants Erestor to himself and will come back later.”

“Your father has no intention to do such a thing,” scolded their grandsire gently, but Erestor was already walking back to them, his hands up as he shook his head.

“I will not tolerate discord in my home,” he told him in an even tone. “We all know why we are here; now leave me a moment to sort things out.” Erestor closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. It was not the first time that such a thing had happened, but normally when more than one lonely or lustful elf showed up on his doorstep at the same time as another, there were no more than two at a time. This was new- and yet, somewhat exciting.

One was easy; two was even better. Four seemed practically impossible, no matter how he arranged it, unless he had a little help. “The only way I can see it,” spoke Erestor, “is that I can accommodate two of you, but not all of you at the same time. However, so conveniently, you have all a partner. So, the question is simply, who shall be placed where, and I do think things will work out.”

Elrohir touched Elladan gently on the shoulder, and Elladan nodded with a doting smile, drawing his fingers through his younger brother’s hair, and kissing the top of his head. Elladan was the dominate one; their positions were never a question. On the other side of the room, things were not so easy.

Elrond made a motion for Erestor to come with him to the window, and the pair stood in quiet council while the twins nuzzled against one another and their grandfather looked about for some wine. “Erestor, perhaps it best if we return later.”

“Later I will be sleeping,” said Erestor curtly. “I apologize,” he said quickly, “for my tone. It is only that I wish to arise early to see off Glorfindel before he leaves for his month’s tour on the borders. I cannot handle multiple encounters tonight.”

“That I understand,” nodded Elrond, not about to begrudge Erestor a chance to see his good friend. Council meetings were always terse without Glorfindel’s guidance, for it put Erestor and others in his party at a disadvantage against the other members of council. With Glorfindel, the votes would split, and on occasion, the golden warrior could win over those from the other side on some issues. “But Erestor, Celeborn is not submissive, and I will not have my sons see me taken before them by their grandfather.”

“And yet you have no trouble watching the two of them, like that,” Erestor whispered, nodded in the direction of the twins.

Looking over briefly, Elrond addressed Erestor once more. “They have been doing that since they passed their majority. It is something I simply have become accustomed to seeing.”

This was of course true; the easy explanation for it being the inbreeding of the royal elven families. The more difficult answer had to do with the two ellyn sharing a single soul, but either way, their family members had simply accepted that the twins shared a deep love for one another. Although they would never engage in such displays in public, and most certainly not in front of their grandmother, here they felt perfectly at ease.

“I doubt they will much care what you are going to be doing once we begin,” Erestor assured him, but again, Elrond shook his head. Taking a deep breath, and letting it slowly out, Erestor rubbed his chin. “Is Celeborn very large or not?”

“You know the answer to that,” started Elrond, but Erestor chuckled softly.

“I do not have a ready catalog in my brain of the width and length of every cock in Middle-earth,” he said. “Neither of you come here all that frequently, Elrond, you can not expect me to have such things memorized from a few chance visits.”

“Not very,” Elrond finally answered. “Though, elves in glass houses need not throw stones,” he added, more to himself than to Erestor.

Giving him a nod, Erestor said, “If you can be patient, and if he can as well, I think we may have another option.”

---

“How can you watch Grandfather and Ada like that,” asked Elrohir, unable to keep from giggling at the mere thought of it. He was sitting on Elladan’s lap, bare except his leggings, and nibbling on the nape of his twin’s neck.

Elladan, eyes half closed at the attention he was receiving, petted Elrohir’s head and spoke into his ear. “This is most enlightening; I would never have guessed that into such a small space could fit so much.”

On the bed, Celeborn had laid down with his head at the foot of it. Erestor was atop him, but it was the silver elf’s length that had penetrated the dark elf above after much careful preparation from Elrond. The peredhel was continuing to prepare Erestor, using two fingers as Celeborn entered and exited so slowly it seemed sometimes as if no one was moving.

Elrond was lubricating his fingers constantly, every few strokes. When he added a third to the already filled passage, Erestor reached behind and grabbed hold of his arm, then slowly moved at his own pace until he gave a nod and allowed the pair of elf lords to continue their task.

“Go on, then,” came Erestor’s voice suddenly. “I am ready for you. Slow.”

Elrond withdrew his fingers as Erestor lifted up, sliding almost completely off of Celeborn. Slicking his own erection, Elrond positioned the head at Erestor’s entrance. He was knelt behind his counselor, one hand positioning his member, while the other was on Erestor’s hip. With his lips parted slightly and teeth clenched in concentration, Elrond guided himself into Erestor while the dark elf slid back again, impaled once more onto Celeborn, but with Elrond penetrating him now as well.

“Ready, darling?” asked Elladan, patting Elrohir’s backside before prodding him to stand up.