Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
With the intense sensation of being doubly filled by both Elrond and Celeborn bombarding his brain, Erestor hardly realized that the twins had joined them near the bed until something hard and musky pressed at his slightly parted lips. “Open wide,” said a voice, and after licking his lips, Erestor complied. The salty fluid lingered on his tongue as he relaxed his jaw and pressed his lips around the shaft that was entering his mouth.

A thrust from behind made him jerk forward, taking Elrohir down his throat abruptly. Erestor heard the younger twin groan, and he felt the peredhel’s hands on his head, sliding through his hair. Elrohir began to pick up on the rhythm being set on the other end by his father while behind him, Elladan picked up the discarded jar of greasy salve. Fingers were coated, and Elrohir’s passage was slicked in preparation of his brother’s entry.

Watching carefully, Elladan waited until he saw Elrohir moving back towards him. As his brother did this, he aligned himself, and brought Elrohir back, impaling him onto his hard erection. As Erestor bobbed forward, the brothers moved in tandem, and Elrohir entered Erestor again, this time with an extra push from behind. Erestor let out a muffled gasp, wedged now between the two pairs of lovers as they increased the intensity of their thrusting.

The slow speed at which Elrond needed to go to be sure that Erestor was not injured kept him on the edge of ecstasy much longer than usual. At the bottom of everything, tightly inserted into Erestor, Celeborn was enjoying his position, and began to suckle the perspiring skin of Erestor’s chest and neck, leaving marks of passion as he went. Erestor himself was unable to protest if he had wanted, for his mouth was otherwise occupied, and inconveniently full, his throat straining from the vigor with which he was being repeatedly entered.

Elrohir, having a dual onslaught of pleasure to deal with himself, tightened his hold on the dark elf’s head and began moving with abandon. Elladan increased his efforts, and soon Elrohir was releasing himself down Erestor’s throat. As he slid his limp member out from between the darkened lips with a sigh, his brother removed himself from his channel. The younger brother sat down on the edge of the bed, watching with great interest as Elladan placed two fingers beneath Erestor’s chin and tilted his head back up.

“My turn,” he purred, and pressed his solid shaft forward, down Erestor’s semen-coated throat. Unlike Elrohir, whose motion had been timed with everyone else, Elladan was close to the edge already. He spent little time within Erestor’s mouth before he, too, was spent. A mouthful of sticky iridescence followed as Elladan pulled away, and Erestor somehow managed to spit it away from Celeborn as the dual assault of his back passage continued.

Lost in his own world of thought, Elrond came forward again and again, with gentle thrusts. Despite being slow, the tight grip on him and the feeling of Celeborn’s own length within the same sheath drove him mad with desire to reach climax. Reaching past Erestor in order to take hold of one of Celeborn’s hands, Elrond squeezed the older ellon’s fingers, and began to move just a little rougher, creating more friction between their erections. As soon as Elrond felt the warmth of Celeborn’s release, he, too, was able to let go, one hand in Celeborn’s and the other firmly holding Erestor’s hip as the peredhel cried out, then relaxed.

It took another few minutes for the pair to withdraw themselves from Erestor and maneuver him onto his back so that Celeborn could stand. The twins were seated together in the big chair, nuzzling and cuddling one another. As Celeborn pulled down the blanket and tucked it around the worn-looking elf on the bed, Elrohir stood up and asked, “Would you like help cleaning up quick?”

“Ah... no... I...” Erestor panted, weary and feeling suddenly so alone and abandoned.

“Did you need something?” prodded Elrond, already looking about for his discarded clothing.

Erestor did not miss the fact that he was not even acknowledged as he was addressed. “No, nothing.”

“Thank you,” said Celeborn as he was handed his clothes. He bent down at the side of the bed, and taking one of Erestor’s hands, kissed the inside of the palm. The thanks of the twins was mumbled as they hastily left the room after getting dressed. Elrond offered his, and leaned in for a kiss, but quickly decided against this upon remembering where Erestor’s mouth had been, and awkwardly offered a hug before leaving the room.

Then he was alone. Candles had been blown out without regard as to whether or not he wished this to be done. There were small white puddles adorning the bottom of the blanket, which he knew might stain come the morning, but he left them. Erestor was so tired, he barely bothered to wipe the remainder from the corner of his mouth and cheek, and did nothing about the warmth that was seeping from his rear orifice.

Turning onto his side, he allowed his hand to wander down beneath the covers to grasp his erection, still hard, still untouched that evening. It was smooth, but not slick, and now he reached behind, sliding his fingers into his stretched entrance. His fingers came out slick, and he wiped them along his length before repeating the process until he was satisfied.

His fingers curled around the hard muscle, and as he closed his eyes, he began to stimulate himself. Wondering how all of the others could have forgotten about him, he finally became disgusted at some of the possibilities. Letting go of himself, Erestor flopped onto his back, staring up at the ceiling until reverie brought him peaceful oblivion.

---

It was early when Glorfindel arose, well before the sun was up. Stretching his limbs, he climbed sleepily from his bed and went to the open window, leaning on the sill. Yawning as the last remnants of slumber eased themselves away the golden warrior listened to the songs of the early morning birds and the faintest trickle heart from the nearest waterfall. There was a lovely peace about the valley at this time of day that he reveled in.

After his quiet time of introspection, he began to gather the few items he would need for his month away from the house that were not already in the satchel near the door. Two months of the year he was away, and though it was an enjoyable thing and always an adventure of some sort, there was also the hassle of it all that he hated.

Breakfast would be available from sun up until the ringing of the first council bells. Glorfindel had said his farewells to all but he best of friends, and knew that Erestor would not be up early enough for the very start of breakfast. Using this time to dress, close his windows, and generally tidy up, Glorfindel smiled wistfully to himself.

It was no secret that he showed affection towards the darker ellon, but what no one else knew was that he harbored deeper feelings for Erestor than he showed. Erestor, however, was not the sort of elf one took home to meet their parents. From the first day they had met when Glorfindel had been returned and entered the valley, he could plainly see that Erestor favored promiscuity to a monogamous relationship.

A number of times, Glorfindel had gently brought up the subject in an attempt to reason Erestor’s decision, or more hopefully, to convince him to try otherwise. Every time Glorfindel tried, Erestor had cleverly changed the subject. And so, they had simply grown to being good friends; very good and close friends, due to the fact, if anyone had asked Glorfindel, that they had never shared a bed with one another.

Breakfast came and went, and as the bells chimed, Glorfindel scanned the hall with a troubled look. Erestor’s days were long and taxing; he hardly if ever missed breakfast. In the case that the counselor had taken his meal in private, Glorfindel wandered down to the offices, but found them empty. Passing by the council chambers, he looked into the windows, but did not see Erestor anywhere within the room, where debates were already in progress.

Already late in leaving, Glorfindel reentered the residential area of the house, and strolled down the hallways until reaching the corridor where he would find Erestor’s door. He knocked politely, waiting for an answer.

On the other side of the door, Erestor awoke with a start. It was the second time that day- the first had been when one of the messengers brought a sealed note from Elrond suggesting that the rest of the day be taken off. After crawling back into bed, Erestor did not wish to get out again. He mumbled greetings in the direction of the door and bid the knocker to enter, hoping he had been heard.

Glorfindel found the door unlocked, and entered as he had been instructed. He immediately noticed Erestor, still in bed, and after closing the door, went to him. “Erestor, are you alright? Are you ill or injured?”

“No, nay, I simply had a long night,” came the strained answer.

Close enough now to take in the disarray of the bed and the elf within, Glorfindel shook his head. “I can see that,” he answered darkly, pulling back the blanket halfway.

“Give that back,” demanded Erestor harshly, tugging the covers back.

“What the hell happened to you?” questioned Glorfindel, touching one of the harsher looking marks on Erestor’s neck where Celeborn had left a bruise that was nearly black.

“I told you. Long night.” Erestor was sitting up now, wrapping the blankets around him. “Did you need something?”

“I just came to say I would see you in a month’s time,” replied Glorfindel. He considered for a moment, then added, “I also wanted to see how you were. I was worried when you missed breakfast.”

“I am not hungry this morning.” Pulling the blanket closer, he added, “I had more than enough to eat last night.”

Shaking his head at the poor joke that was made, Glorfindel said softly, “I wish you would just stop doing this.”

“Well,” spoke Erestor after an exasperated sigh, “this is just who I am and what I do. I cannot just stop, Glorfindel, I cannot just make it all go away.”

“Yes, you can,” insisted Glorfindel.

Erestor snorted. “You make it sound so easy. You just think you know everything,” he said, staring off at the wall.

Glorfindel grabbed hold of Erestor’s chin, forcing him to look up. “I know a hell of a lot, and one thing I know is you only do what you want to do; and you do have the power to stop if you really want. I do not think that your life is what you want it to be right now. No more of this. You deserve better than this life.” His hand moved behind Erestor’s head, pulling the dark hair back as he fisted his hand in it. “You need to stop being such a slut. Is that what you want others to think of you as?”

Frustrated and angry, Erestor’s eyes darkened and his mouth drew into a straight line. Glorfindel gave his hair another tug back.

“Everyone uses you because you let them. Is that what you want? Do they really care about what you need? I sincerely doubt it.” Still firmly keeping a hold on Erestor, Glorfindel lowered one knee onto the mattress and knelt down so his face was very close to Erestor’s. “If you were my lover, I wouldn’t let anyone else touch a single hair on your body. You would be mine, and you would have no want for anyone else.”

When Erestor began to look away, Glorfindel forced him to look back once again. “Did you hear me?”

“You would soon enough cast me aside,” answered Erestor. “I tried having a ‘relationship’ once,” he said, the word bitter in his mouth. “I was not ‘exciting’ enough for him. I was not ‘daring’ enough for him. And when I did not allow him to bring another to our bed, I was not ‘accepting’ enough for him.”

“So, now you whore yourself,” replied Glorfindel.

“No! Now I am just as he wanted, just as he would have liked. Only now, he can not have me. I would not let him.”

The grip Glorfindel had on Erestor’s hair loosened. “Just where is this charming ellon you speak of.”

“I... do not really know,” admitted the darker elf. “I think... he may have sailed some years before the war.”

“What?!” Glorfindel took hold of Erestor’s shoulders, restraining himself from shaking the slighter ellon. “He left that long ago, and still, you torment yourself with this life?”

“I do what I want,” spat Erestor back. “I shall do what I like.”

“I think,” growled Glorfindel, “your attempt to get back at him failed, and you cannot accept it. I think, you really do not wish to live this life.”

“Who cares what you think,” muttered Erestor, but his voice was not as certain as it had been.

Pulling Erestor closer and taking a grip on his chin again, Glorfindel said with force, “You may think this is what you want, you may truly even believe this is what you want, but this is not what you need.”

“And just what do I need, oh, wise one?” Erestor’s voice dripped with sarcasm as he focused his eyes on a spot across the room.

“You need-“ Glorfindel roughly extended his fingers so that they and his thumb dug into Erestor’s cheeks and gained his attention once again. “You need someone to tell you to stop this behavior. You need someone who will come to your bed because they love you, not because they want to pleasure themselves with your body and leave you a moment later until they next crave your flesh. You need to get it through your thick head that you are not some thing to be used and tossed aside until things get monotonous and you are sought out.”

“Right, and I suppose you nominate yourself for the position,” came the bored response.

“Do you know how much it hurts me to see you like this? Do you even know what it is that I see?” Glorfindel let go of Erestor, and pulled the mirror off of the wall and held before him, so that Erestor could see the reflection. “Look! Look at what I see when I come here!”

“Honestly, Glorfindel, give me that,” Erestor said, taking a swipe for the mirror. He missed grabbing it, and nearly fell off the bed as Glorfindel took a step away.

Continuing to extend the mirror for Erestor, Glorfindel said, “Look at the way you are. Covered in the passion marks of others- so many others, I am certain you have lost count by now. Those long dark robes do a magnificent job of covering them up, though,” he told him. “And then we have the evidence of your lover from last night; obviously an insatiable one,” he noted.

“There were four of them,” Erestor shot back. The mirror was successfully retrieved when Glorfindel, dumbfounded, lowered his arm to look upon Erestor with something akin to pity. “Just go, Glorfindel. Go out to the forest and the borders; I am sure you are late already.”

“I am not about to be chased away, dammit!” roared the balrog slayer, grabbing hold of the mirror and smashing it down across the side of the nightstand. Tossing the broken frame into the bits of reflective glass on the floor, he once more took possession of Erestor’s chin, so hard that the smaller elf thought his jaw would be crushed. “I am leaving, but on my own accord. When I return, I expect to find you have stopped sleeping with everything in this valley that moves on two legs.”

“You cannot make me,” sneered Erestor.

Now, Glorfindel ruefully smiled, only just slightly. “I will not have to. When I leave, you will think on what I have said. You are intelligent, and you will realize that everything I have said is true. You are a slut, you are being used, and neither is something you truly wish to be. I love you, and I have for a long time; you know deep down that this is true, or else I would not still be standing here. Now go and take a bath,” he added, removing his hand, “for I never again wish to smell anyone’s scent on your body, save my own.”

“You... fucking bastard,” Erestor cursed, “how dare you!”

Glorfindel took a long look at Erestor, before turning around and walking to the door. “I shall send a maid to fetch hot water for your bath,” called out Glorfindel as he left. “No doubt you have years of filth to scrub off before I have returned.” With those words, he left the room.

---

A month passed before Glorfindel next saw the homely house. As inviting as it was, the peredhel standing before it did not look quite so friendly.

“What did you say to him?”

Glorfindel dismounted, taking his time in removing his riding gloves. “And good day to you as well, m’lord. What did I say to whom?” he asked Elrond, though it was merely to buy time, for he knew damn well what he said and to whom.

“You know damn well what you said and to whom,” Elrond shot back. Glorfindel smirked. “You think it funny? I used to have a very relaxed counselor, easy to work with, both during and after office hours. Now, I have... a brooding, dark, sarcastic, celibate mess on my hands!”

“Really?” Glorfindel eased the grin from his face. “Well, I suppose he took my advice, then.”

Crossing his arms over his chest, Elrond gave Glorfindel a questioning look. “And? Just what would that have been?”

“That he’s on the payroll as your counselor, not your whore,” answered Glorfindel before entering the house.

Glorfindel’s first destination was not Erestor’s quarters, as one might think. Instead, he went to the kitchen to request a meal be prepared and brought to Erestor’s rooms later. Then, he located a maid, asked her to bring water to his rooms for a bath, and then went to find the twins. They were in the library, seated across from one another with their feet propped up on a table between them. A stack of books hid the fact that they wore no shoes and were caressing each other’s feet as they read. “Clever,” remarked Glorfindel as he strolled over and sat down in another nearby chair.

Elrohir grinned as Elladan snickered and then stood up, stepping over to Glorfindel to give his former tutor and ‘uncle’ a hug. “So good to see you, Uncle Fin,” he said as Elrohir stood and then did the same. “Any wargs or orcs to keep you busy?”

“Only my thoughts,” admitted the warrior. “Has either of you had dealings with Erestor as of late?”

“Not much since you left,” Elladan said as he sat back down. “He has been keeping to himself as of late; very gloomy if you ask my opinion.”

Glorfindel nodded and idly looked over a few books left on another low table by the last occupant of the chair. “I know the two of you are aware of much that goes on in the halls,” he finally said, and the twins smugly exchanged looks that seemed to confirm this. “Have you seen anyone going in and out of the dear counselor’s rooms in the evenings?”

“I think we were the last, actually,” Elladan eventually said after a few looks between the brothers. “The night before you went on patrol. Unless you count Ada and grandfather,” he added, but Elrohir shot him a look to say no more.

“Oh?” Glorfindel tried to act indifferent as his blood boiled. “When were they there last?”

“Maybe we should not say anything about that,” Elrohir said cautiously.

Glorfindel shrugged. “I am only curious. Who would I tell, anyway?”

The twins held conference silently while Glorfindel picked up one of the books and flipped through it. “It was the same night we were there,” spoke Elladan. Glorfindel snapped the book closed. “We were all there together.”

Closing his mouth before his jaw could hit the ground, Glorfindel nodded numbly. “I see. A family affair, then,” he added.

“I suppose,” answered Elladan with a chuckle, nudging Elrohir, who after a nervous moment’s pause, did the same. They stopped when they saw that Glorfindel was not amused. “Why do you ask? Why your sudden interest in the little slut?”

The book in Glorfindel’s hands came down an inch from their toes, and instantly the pair removed their feet from the table. All around, other patrons looked up from what they were doing. “If I ever hear that word used regarding Erestor again,” growled Glorfindel in a voice so low only the peredhil could hear, “it may very well be the last word spoken by whoever utters it.” Then, he smiled, the warm, golden smile they were so familiar with, and gave each of them a pat on the shoulder, which made them stiffen in their seats. “Have a good evening,” he said, and he stepped over the table to leave the library.