Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
When the knocking refused to cease, Glorfindel finally answered the door. It was thrown open so that the metal of the knob struck the brick furiously. Barefoot, Glorfindel stood with one hand upon his hip and the other arm against the doorway. In that hand he loosely held a soft leather flogger. It was black with a blue leather thong wrapped tightly around the handle. Against Glorfindel in the background, golden hair damp from exertion, white linen shirt clinging to his pale skin, the lengths of leather swung prominently. “Lord Ecthelion?”

“Lord Glorfindel.” Ecthelion made a quick sweep with his eyes of what he could see of the room, but much at either side was hidden from him. “You were not present at the King’s Council this afternoon.”

“I sent a page to deliver word that I would not be present. Did they not arrive?” Glorfindel nonchalantly draped the flogger around his shoulders.

“I wanted to be sure that you were well. The only other time you have missed council was when you broke your leg several years ago.” Ecthelion tried to discretely glance around Glorfindel. “Are there people you need to get back to in there?”

Glorfindel smiled calmly. “Just one.”

Ecthelion searched Glorfindel’s eyes to try to guess the answer. “I shall take my leave, then. Is Erestor upstairs? I should like to wish him a belated begetting day, if he is available.”

“He is a little tied up at the moment. Perhaps you would care to come back later?” There was a fair amount of twinkle in Glorfindel’s eyes and Ecthelion smirked in amusement.

“You certainly do have your ways.” Ecthelion shook his head. “Perhaps you will be kind enough to pass along my regards to him.”

“Of course. It will be a pleasure. Good evening, Lord Ecthelion.”

Ecthelion bowed his head slightly, and stepped away from the door as Glorfindel closed it, and carefully locked it once again. He sauntered back to an area that was hidden from Ecthelion’s view at the door, where the lone guest of the room tonight had waited for Glorfindel to return. He was perfectly still; in the exact position he had been left in – due entirely to the fact that he was bound tightly in place.

With his knees on a leather pad on the floor, his legs were spread out behind him, and forced away from each other by a long metal bar. At each end of the bar, a leather cuff encircled an ankle and held it firmly in place. His arms were bound together behind his back – each had been buckled into a long leather glove that spanned nearly to his shoulders, and did not allow elbows or wrists to bend, and these were tethered together with a thin rope that wove back and forth from rings found down the length of the gloves. A wide collar of hardened leather was fastened around his neck, extending his chin forward and making it impossible for him to move his head around. To cushion his chin and the front of his shoulders, there was a soft pillow on the top of a pillar. The sides of the collar had been chained to the top of the pillar and held his head in place. A gag was in his mouth, tied behind his head, placed there momentarily when the knock came upon the door.

“It seems Lord Ecthelion’s visit has made me lose count,” said Glorfindel as he walked to a rope that dangled from the ceiling. “I suppose we shall have to start over again.” He pulled upon the rope slowly, and the pulley it was attached to overhead moved slightly. At the other end, it came back down and was attached to the metal loop between Erestor’s bound wrists. From behind the gag, a muffled sound let Glorfindel know that the device was having the desired effect. He stopped when Erestor let out a strained moan that almost sounded painful, and then gave a tiny extra tug to elicit a muted gasp, before he tied off the rope.

This now left Erestor’s posterior exposed, which was already stinging from their earlier play. Only a bit of the red tint remained from the birthday spanking he had been receiving, and Glorfindel began by gently rubbing the area. “I have an extra treat to try this time,” he said as he moved away.

Under the walls that held the supple devices of pleasure and pain were lidded tables with latches on the front. Glorfindel flipped open the latched of the nearest one and looked through the contents that were inside. His hands moved along the smooth instruments, some of them long and lean, others short and bumpy, and yet others were of a more curious design. He finally selected one and then went to another table. This one contained many corked vials and jars of creams, and he selected a thin vial from those before him. A little of the oil was dribbled on the chosen item as he returned, the rest was reserved for Erestor. “I almost chose lavender, but for one’s majority, something special is needed. If I have picked the correct one, it is ginger.” Glorfindel raised it to his nostrils and breathed in deeply. “Aye, I have picked the correct one.”

“Hold this for a moment,” he instructed, for of the few things still mobile, Erestor’s leather gloved hands retained some dexterity. The phallus that was brought over was placed in Erestor’s hands, and Glorfindel made sure to close Erestor’s fingers tightly around the object so that he could feel it. “This is much nicer than the short little plug we used up there yesterday,” he promised. Oil dribbled sparingly down the cleft of Erestor’s backside, some swallowed up by the puckered opening, some running down and across his hard length. As a precautionary measure to keep him from climaxing too soon (as he happened many times the previous day), a device made of leather and metal rings had been fastened on Erestor before anything else.

To keep him from thrusting in midair as the excitement built, there was a ring on the device that was held to a ring on the floor by a short chain. In essence, he was stuck as a thick finger covered in oil poked as his entrance, swirled around, and then slowly pierced his body. He was able to shake a little and cry out against the gag as the sensation coursed through him, but was unable to do more than that. The finger slid out, and then in again, and repeated the motion numerous times until it was easily gliding back and forth. It was removed, oil was added, and a second finger joined the first. The initial penetration brought forth the same reaction once again, until both fingers together were able to easily traverse the passage.

“Time for the main event.” Glorfindel took the phallus from Erestor’s hands. “This is one of my favorites, because the length is the same as my own.” He used the rest of the oil to lubricate the item, and then slowly began to insert it into Erestor.

The phallus had a slight curve to it, and was not one width the entire length, but rather it bulged and receded multiple times. At the base, it bulged on the inside and flared outwards on the outside to create a secure plug that could be easily removed but would be almost flush against the skin. Once properly situated, Glorfindel reached forward and untied the gag. “Now, just as before, I expect you to keep count. If you miss a number, we will begin again. Are you ready?”

“Yes, master,” groaned Erestor. The flogger came across his ass, thirty separate strips of soft leather, biting and stinging in harmony. “One,” he gasped, and before the word was fully said, he was struck again. “Two!”

“Shh... do not get so excited yet,” warned Glorfindel in a soft, drawling voice. He rubbed the freshly reddened flesh as he spoke. “We still have forty-eight more to go. If you are a very good boy, you will get to count all the way up, and all the way back down again.”

“Yes, master,” gasped Erestor as the flogger hit again. “Three... four... five...”

“And after five... what comes then?”

“Six,” answered Erestor.

“Six it is.” Glorfindel swung his arm back and slashed the flogger against Erestor’s skin harshly.

That night was the first that Erestor spent in Glorfindel’s bed. Too tired to stand, Erestor nearly fell over as he tried to steady himself after Glorfindel untied the many ropes and unlocked the various chains. He ended up on the floor after slipping on a small white puddle produced by their play. Glorfindel nearly laughed about it, but one look at the embarrassment in Erestor’s eyes told him it would not be appreciated. Instead, he helped Erestor to sit on the pillar they had used earlier, and then located the clothes Erestor had worn on his way from his own room to this one. Glorfindel tossed the items one at a time up onto the balcony before he returned to aid Erestor to his feet.

“I am only going for a moment or two,” he explained after he managed to get Erestor up the stairs and Erestor (along with Erestor’s clothing) into his suite. “There should be a servant in the hallway somewhere, and I will have them bring us some food.”

“Are you hungry?” asked Erestor

“Not really, but I thought you might be.”

Erestor shook his head. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and beckoned Glorfindel closer with a crooked finger. “I have a better idea on how to use our time.” He pulled Glorfindel down onto the bed with him once the blond was close enough.

There was still a great deal of exploration for them – for Erestor, at least, whose learning was greatly accelerated by Glorfindel’s guidance, but whose practical knowledge still led to the occasional fumbled exchange. Eventually, however, he managed to execute an odd yet successful oral technique that Glorfindel was grateful for, having not climaxed when they were in the basement room.

When they decided to rest for the night, there were no winsome words exchanged, nor gentle and playful snuggles that led to cozy spooning. Instead, they quite comfortably managed to find positions beside one another, and almost as an afterthought, Glorfindel draped an arm over Erestor possessively. It lasted only a minute. “Are you going to do that all night?”

“Does it bother you?”

“A little. Here, see, what if you were me?” Erestor flopped an arm of his own over Glorfindel, perhaps a little overdramatically, and waited before he asked, “Do you think you can sleep like that?”

Glorfindel adjusted and readjusted and shoved Erestor’s arm off of his chest. “Not really. Point taken. Sleep well.”

“Good night.” Erestor rolled over onto his side, his back displayed to Glorfindel, who stared up at the ceiling.

Another thought occurred to the elf lord, and he moved one leg so that it overlapped one of Erestor’s ankles. “What about that? Does that bother you?”

Erestor nudged Glorfindel’s foot away with his own. “Yes. Yes, it does. Can we.. make a rule?”

“What is that?”

“No ‘master stuff’ in the bedroom. I feel like I should be indulging you anyhow, but it is going to annoy me if you keep dumping your limbs onto me.”

Glorfindel laughed. “The bedroom is bondage-free.”

“Well, now, let us not get too hasty,” said Erestor as he turned over onto his other side. “If you want to tie me to the bedposts or bring me to bed on a leash, I might enjoy it.”

“Really?”

“Yes. But not tonight. See this?” Erestor ran his fingers along the skin under his eyes. Even in the dim light of the room, Glorfindel could see the dark skin from fatigue. “This means I need a nap.”

“You are off the hook for tonight. Or, off the leash, I should say. Good night,” added Glorfindel. He looked over when he did not receive a reply, and found it was because Erestor had already fallen soundly asleep.

Glorfindel ‘accidentally’ let his arm drape over Erestor’s shoulder before he fell asleep.