Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
“That makes no sense,” frowned Elrohir as he and his brother sat by the fire in the hall, speaking with Erestor. Glorfindel was only a few feet away, sitting improperly in a chair, so that his legs were over one side and his head rested on the other. “Soused means drunk. How could your robes have been drunk?”

“It means soaked or plunged into liquid as well. Drunk is only one of the possible meanings of soused,” Erestor explained.

“Really?” Elladan smirked. “So, if one was naked, drenched in sweat, their body glistening, one could say they were soused.” His focus as he spoke was on Erestor, and the counselor did not miss this.

“I suppose,” Erestor said finally. “Not that they would need be naked, but yes, if they were... well, yes.”

Elrohir blushed slightly and sipped his wine, discreetly adding the word to his sexual vocabulary. Glorfindel took the pause in the conversation to announce, “Oh! I bought two wonderful books the other day!”

“Poetry? Prose? Military history?” Erestor guessed.

“Better than that,” answered Glorfindel. “A big book of filth, and an erotic thesaurus. Both were from that traveling caravan that comes through every few months. I have purchased books from them for years, and I finally made the owner blush.”

Elladan made an unsuccessful grab for the smaller of the two books, but Glorfindel maneuvered it away.

“Sorry to ask, but do you really need those?” wondered Erestor as Elladan continued to fight for a hold on the books.

“This one boasts two hundred and thirty-nine blowjobs, Erestor. How was I to refuse it?” Glorfindel’s momentary distraction allowed Elladan to get a grip on the volume. The peredhel nipped Glorfindel’s arm, yanked the book out of the blond’s hands, and retreated with it back to the fire.

Cursing, Glorfindel picked up his other find and opened it to where he had left his bookmark. “You might have just asked for it.”

“You would not have given it to me,” countered Elladan as he paged through, his eyes getting wider as he progressed. He looked up at Erestor, down at the book, and then back up with a wicked grin. “Erestor,” he said, moving next to the counselor, “do you suppose you might help me to pronounce this word here?” He pointed to a spot on the page, near a graphic little sketch.

Erestor peered down at the word. “That is not exactly the sort of thing one says in public.”

“Perhaps you could help me with it in private,” suggested Elladan.

Erestor glanced over to Glorfindel, who momentarily met his gaze and gave a little nod. Looking back to Elladan, Erestor smiled. “Perhaps we could go up to my room and take a look at it, where the light is a little better.”

Needing no further invitation, Elladan grabbed Erestor’s hand and helped him up from the floor, practically hauling him off to the bedroom with the book before locking the door. Elrohir blinked, and then came over to the chair and sat down at the foot of it. Glorfindel brought his legs around so that Elrohir could lean back against his knees. The peredhel sipped his wine while reading a report from the rangers on some medicinal herbs of the Far East. He would read a little and make notations while Glorfindel paged through his book.

Up in Erestor and Glorfindel’s room, Elladan was sitting on the bed with the book in his lap. “Let me see...” He closed his eyes, opened to a random page of the book, and then opened his eyes. His eyebrow arched as he read the caption, and imagined trying the idea on Erestor.

Erestor, who had been sitting beside Elladan, stood up and walked to the bureau. The top drawer was opened, and from it was taken a bottle of oil. He brought it back to the bed and set it not so subtly on the nightstand before crawling back up onto the bed.

“Nice hint,” Elladan remarked, looking from Erestor to the oil and back again. He took one final look at the book, tossed it over his shoulder, and pounced upon Erestor. The two began to wrestle lightly with one another, tugging off clothing and kissing experimentally. There had been enough teasing and enough insinuation that further discussion was unnecessary now.

They ravished one another, and when Erestor laid back upon the bed slightly out of breath, Elladan began to worship his body. Every millimeter of Erestor’s body was adored and devoured, while Erestor panted and writhed on the silken sheets. “We should have done this sooner,” mumbled Erestor as Elladan ran his tongue from the tip of Erestor’s arousal to his lips, kissing him deeply as he delved within.

“I would have been willing,” answered Elladan in a smooth, low voice. “And always, anytime, from now on.”

“I think I may need to make plans to take the next few days off,” groaned Erestor as extra attention was paid to his erection, and then to the puckered entrance. Upon Elladan’s coaxing, he rolled onto his stomach, and without being asked to, he raised his backside and lowered his shoulders before looking around at Elladan with a mischievous grin.

Elladan took in the view, admiring and running his hands over Erestor’s lovely arse in awe. He let out a little whimper as he felt his own erection throb, and reached for the oil. Erestor moaned and leaned into the touches, whispering for Elladan to hurry.

The peredhel cursed the slippery stopper as he tried to pry it out of the bottle with his fingers. Finally, he ripped it out with his teeth. The stopper was spit aside, and Elladan coated himself liberally, his thoughts of what he is about to do, to take his beautiful Erestor, nearly causing him to cum. “Ai!” he panted, making sure his fingers were well oiled before tossing the vile carelessly aside. He prepared Erestor as gently as he could, though he knew he was rushing a little. Nevertheless, Erestor’s moans sped his hand.

Meanwhile, in the Hall of Fire, Glorfindel had slid down from the chair to join Elrohir on the floor. He leaned against the peredhel, keeping the book open on his own lap so that Elrohir could have a good view.

As Elrohir noted the similarities between one root in the report and the common ginger, he wondered if it was simply the same plant or a variety of the same. The sudden warmth from Glorfindel made him snuggle against the warrior. He glanced down at the pages before looking back to his own reading, but did a double take and stared at the image that caught his eye. His cheeks quickly colored bright pink. Glorfindel pretended not to have noticed, and turned the page.

After shaking his head clear of the picture he had seen, Elrohir returned to his previous reading. It was short lived.

Snuggling closer, Glorfindel put an arm around Elrohir. “Ooo... need to be flexible for that,” he mumbled.

Looking at an herb that was noted as being an aphrodisiac, Elrohir murmured, “No one here has use for that,” before glancing at what Glorfindel was looking at now. He blinked and tilted his head to the side before furrowing his brow slightly. “Oh...”

Glorfindel took the opportunity to slide the book over so that it covered both of their laps. “Do you think I could manage to do that?” he asked as he pointed to the acrobatic position that was shown.

Elrohir stared, and then replied with, “Perhaps if you stretched thoroughly beforehand.” His slim hand reached out and flipped through a few pages. “I can do that,” he gestured. “I have done that,” he said, pointing to another. “But not for sex.” He turned back to the original page dubiously.

“What a shame,” mumbled Glorfindel, eyeing up Elrohir appreciatively.

“You know... I believe I saw Haldir engaged in that position while visiting in Lothlorien years ago... but... I was not close enough to be certain...” The peredhel blushed.

“Oh?”

“Aye... I was wandering in the eve and heard a noise... I thought someone was in distress... I was wrong.”

Glorfindel laughed and turned a few pages ahead. “Wow. If we did this... hypothetically speaking of course... one of us might not be able to walk properly in the morning.”

Elrohir turned red and looked down. “I have no patrols for a few days.”

“Me either,” purred Glorfindel, giving Elrohir a cheeky smile.

Elrohir blushed again, then turned a page curiously. “Oh... that looks... rather difficult...”

Leaning closer to whisper into Elrohir’s ear, Glorfindel asked, “Want to try it?”

A very short distance away, curled up on a sofa with his wife, the Lord of Imladris cleared his throat. “Not in the Hall of Fire while I am present, if you would.” He paused as his wife laughed when both Glorfindel and Elrohir were startled and turned around to see that they had been watched and listened to for quite some time. Elrond, now able to view the book from afar, added, “It is not as difficult as if appears, with the proper leverage.”

Elrohir paled, then burned in embarrassment. “...yes...”

“Fine,” sighed Glorfindel. “What about your office?” he asked, tossing a cheeky grin in Elrond’s direction before waggling his eyebrows.

“Only if you complete your duty reports so that there is room in the office and on the desk for such sport.”

“Really, you take all of the fun out of it,” said Glorfindel as he pretended to pout.

Celebrian laughed brightly. “Ah, the office leaves paper cuts in most unpleasant places, as the stable leaves you itching with hay, and the armory a mess. Your balcony offers a pleasant retreat though.” She winked at Glorfindel, while Elrond tossed a grape at the slayer in rebuke.

Glorfindel caught the grape, tossed it into the air, and caught it again in his mouth. As he chewed it, Elrohir stared at the ground, deciding that death would be more kind than to hear his parents speak of such things. As he swallowed, Glorfindel leaned over to Elrohir to whisper into his ear directly for him only to hear, “The translation of that is, let us go to my room.”

Elrohir began to nod, and then paused. “Wait... you had sex on Glorfindel’s balcony... in view of all?” he asked incredulously.

“Oh, do not worry, sweetie, it was dark out,” answered Celebrian.

Elrond smiled. “Where did you think you were conceived?” His eyebrow twitched playfully.

“I am now making a note to lock my door from now on,” Glorfindel said with a slight shudder.

Celebrian looked at her husband with amusement. “I thought Glorfindel and Erestor seduced you and you birthed the children?”

“Nay, it was Erestor and your Adar who seduced me... and we only endorse that one with Thranduil,” answered Elrond.

“Ah, I see,” said Celebrian with a smile.

Shaking his head, Glorfindel said, “And they say I am the perverse one,” before going back to looking at his book.

Elrohir nestled against Glorfindel, giving his parents a mildly horrified look. “He believes...?” Glorfindel rolled his eyes, shook his head, and put an arm around Elrohir before turning the page to the romantic section.

Smiling gently at his son, Elrond said, “No, pen-neth, he does not actually believe such. But it infuriates him so, as well as puts several of his dislikes in one neat package: Celeborn, for wedding a 'kinslayer' who was present at the destruction of Celeborn's own kin; Erestor, a Noldo; and myself... a less than elf. Also, it includes your twin, who managed to introduce Thranduil's son to pleasures of the flesh.” Beside him, Celebrian rolled her eyes and grunted in a way that expressed her feelings about the King of Greenwood in a way words would fail.

Glorfindel spoke to Elrohir, but loud enough for the others to hear, “This is the part where I am to go 'Oh, please, say not such cruel things, for Thranduil hath be my cousin twice removed, and kin I am to him' or some such thing as that...” He flipped to the next page, not seeming all that concerned with coming to Thranduil’s aid. “I wonder, does he wear the leaves and the berries because it is fashionable, or because he cannot afford a proper crown?” A loud snort was heard from Celebrian, who had been in the midst of a sip of wine. Glorfindel looked up and smiled. “I have more where that came from, m'lady.”

Elrond rubbed his wife’s back, and said, “He is more likely to be my own cousin...and no, Elrohir, I bear Thranduil no dislike, nor does he truly loathe us. He is merely a stubborn creature.”

“Technically, I believe I am a cousin to Oropher or some such nonsense, but somehow it trickles down that way. I was never that concerned with my genealogy, as long as I manage to stay disconnected from Maeglin in every and all senses, I like things just fine.” Glorfindel flipped to the next page. “Mmm... that looks lovely...”

Elrohir closed his mouth, having had his questions answered before they were asked. After a moment, he said, “I often wondered if Thranduil used the crown as a snack.” He glanced down at the page Glorfindel was on curiously, and smiled at the image of two elves in a passionate embrace in the tub, rose petals strewn across the floor and over the water, clinging to their soused bodies.

Unseen by either, Elrond’s fathomless grey eyes rested a moment on Glorfindel’s bent head sympathetically before he took hold of a decanter and refilled his wife’s glass.

“Now, Ecthelion... him, I would have loved to have been related to. I cannot recall how many times I was kicked out of his house during parties... and... we will just skip the rest of that thought.”

Elrohir leaned his cheek on Glorfindel’s shoulder. “Haldir told me you and Ecthelion had a relationship.”

“Sweetie,” spoke Celebrian abruptly, “Haldir says a lot of things, and very few of them are not exaggerated.”

“Aye,” agreed Elrond, wrapping one arm around Celebrian. “Was it not he who began the rumor that Erestor was my son, which he embellished from Erestor being in charge while I was away from Imladris?”

“Ah, yes, was I or Glorfindel the mother of our lovely advisor? Old and wise before his Peredhel Adar was even born,” said Celebrian, patting Elrond's cheek. Glorfindel made an odd face, no doubt trying to understand how he could be both Erestor’s mother and his husband, or even his mother in the first place.

“Nay, my love, it was Gil-galad.” Elrond stroked her arm, a flash of pain in his eyes as he spoke the name, but it is gone swiftly.

“Of course!” Celebrian grinned. “You did not take the crown to await your son's decision to follow in his Adar's steps!” She kissed his cheek and giggled. “I do believe the wine is making its way through me!”

Glorfindel took a moment to try to understand the lady, but finally gave up and cleared his throat. “My relationship with Ecthelion consisted mostly in me going to his parties and him asking how I got past the guards sometime between my fifth and tenth bottles of wine.”

Elrohir gave Glorfindel an innocent look. “How did you?”

Smirking, Glorfindel stood up. “Easier to demonstrate instead of tell you. Let us pretend, I am me, and you are the guard.” He pulled Elrohir up after him, the book sliding off onto the floor. “You stand there, pretend you’re guarding a fountain or something.” Elrohir arched his eyebrow like his Ada often did, but stood as Glorfindel instructed.

Walking a few feet away, Glorfindel turned around, and then casually walked by. He started to pass Elrohir, smiling as he did. Just as Elrohir was about to dutifully stop him from continuing, Glorfindel suddenly pulled the peredhel into his arms, tilted him back, and kissed him passionately. As soon as Elrohir was back up on his feet, Glorfindel strolled right past and ‘into the party’.

While Elrond arched his eyebrow sharply, Celebrian laughed. Elrohir stood, dazed, completely frozen. He expected a distraction, but one of a completely different kind. As soon as he realized who was watching, he blushed fiercely. “I see.”

“Effective, no?” Glorfindel asked. “Did you know it took him nearly two hundred years to figure out? Then he started to post all male guards at the door.”

“Male guards?” questioned Elrohir.

“When I was ‘Gondolin Glorfindel’, I had these silly notions about marriage to a lady and her having children. Luckily, Erestor cured all of that. But, back in those days, I simply had to learn to sneak in the back way to get to Ecthelion’s parties.”

Elrohir smiled. “Elladan and I prefer to use windows when we do our sneaking.”

“I used the bell tower,” admitted Glorfindel.

“You may cease to give him ideas now,” advised Elrond, “for it is Glorfindel of Rivendell’s job to catch them when they go astray, and they need no new suggestions from Glorfindel of Gondolin.”

Sitting back down on the floor with his book, Glorfindel asked, “Have I ever failed in making sure that they do indeed come home in the end?”

“Nay, and I trust them with you in absolution, but it does not do well to give them ideas,” Elrond said.

Elrohir rolled his eyes. “Ada... we are not chidren any more...”

“That is why Glorfindel is your tutor, and not your nanny.”

“Somewhere, I think there was an insult hiding,” Glorfindel mumbled. “What about giving them supervised ideas?” he asked. Hiding a smile, Elrond shook his head.

Celebrian set her glass aside. “Well, I believe we shall head to our chambers and leave you to continue Elrohir's supervison. She smiled and rose, pulling her husband with her.

“My balcony will be free this evening, m’lady, for your information,” called out Glorfindel as the lord and lady made their way to the exit. Celebrian stuck her tongue out at the blond warrior as she pushed Elrond out.

Glorfindel looked around, and seeing no one else in the room, sat down on one of the comfy, overstuffed chairs. He crooked a finger at Elrohir. The peredhel, though thoroughly disturbed by his parents as most children are, smiled and quietly came as Glorfindel beckoned him to.

Giving his knee a pat, Glorfindel held out a hand for Elrohir to take. As Elrohir took hold of Glorfindel’s hand, he perched on his knee. “Mmm... you are so sweet, Elrohir,” purred Glorfindel as he nuzzled his neck. “I notice that the hour is getting late; perhaps we should retire from here for the evening?”

“To where shall we retire?” asked Elrohir with a gasp as he leaned closer.

“To... wherever you like...” Glorfindel began to nibble on Elrohir’s ear. “Wherever you want to go, darling, I shall follow.”

Elrohir melted against the warrior and sighed contently. “The garden?”

“Mmm... the garden...” He kissed Elrohir’s neck. “I... love... the garden...”

Elrohir moaned. “As do I...”

As Glorfindel and Elrohir made to leave the empty hall, Elladan let out a low moan as he emptied himself into Erestor. The Noldo cried out while the peredhel thrust into him, harder each time as he rode his climax. Erestor’s legs trembled as his seed spurted over the sheets of a bed he had previously shared with only one other elf.

Elladan closed his eyes, sighing in content at his release. He waited, then moved back, sliding out of the warm passage. “I am so jealous of Glorfindel, getting to have you every night,” he said as Erestor rolled over onto his back.

“Tonight, it is you who have me,” Erestor reminded him, sitting up to give Elladan a kiss.

Smiling with gentle possessiveness, Elladan said, “Then I shall have you again...”