Beyond Canon
RSS


- Text Size +
As the very last flicker of the candle’s wick ceased to burn, Glorfindel entered Erestor’s world. He could hear Charisma padding along the floor and flopping down in his favorite corner. The sheets rustled. The wind whispered under the curtain and gently caressed the back of his neck. Erestor swallowed and breathed deeply in and then out again. He smelled of something earthy, pine and fresh water. Glorfindel reached his hand forward in an attempt to touch Erestor’s lips, and instead, brushed his fingers against the other elf’s elbow.

Erestor laughed.

Glorfindel moved up along Erestor’s arm, using it to guide his way. He traced his fingers along Erestor’s neck and felt him shiver. His hand spread out, fingers touching his cheek and palm against his jaw. The laughter stopped. “Please, Glorfindel. You will regret this.”

“My regret is not doing this sooner.” Slowly he had leaned closer, and now as he touched his lips to Erestor’s, he smiled. His hand slipped under the blanket that had been covering Erestor, feeling its way hastily down his chest as his kisses were returned. Erestor’s hand easily found his shoulder, and he kept Glorfindel close. When Glorfindel found what he had been searching for, Erestor abruptly pulled away and sat up.

“Ai! Glorfindel!” Erestor panted as Glorfindel sat up beside him.

“What? Did I hurt you?”

“No... no, I...” Erestor’s mouth was slightly open as he fought to catch his breath. “I... I didn’t expect...”

“You want to be on top?” offered Glorfindel, and he felt relief when he heard Erestor laugh again.

“No. I just... just warn me before you do that next time.”

“Next time,” purred Glorfindel, coaxing Erestor back down to the bed as he slid beneath the covers. “I like the sound of that.”

“Less talk, more- you’ve been naked this whole time?”

“What? So have you?” accused Glorfindel.

“Yes. Because I’m in my room, in my bed, where I sleep – naked.”

“Well, ‘tis a convenience then that I have already undressed myself,” Glorfindel reasoned.

“I can’t believe you’ve been naked all this time,” gasped Erestor as if he had been scandalized by this. “Prancing around my room, and-“

“Now, now. I do NOT prance-“

“-sitting upon my furniture-“

“Only the bed, and you invited me here, so you can hardly-“

“-and not even telling me.”

Glorfindel waited for more, but when nothing else came, he rubbed himself against Erestor’s thigh, or what he hoped was Erestor’s something. “Surprise! I’ve been aroused for a while, too.” When he heard Erestor snort, but did not feel him pull away, he asked, “May I make mad, passionate love to you now? The kind that shall wake half the household and rattle various items from the walls?”

“Oh, by all means,” came the reply. “Only if you follow it up by fucking me silly until I scream your name and cause many to glare murderously at us in the hall when we come to breakfast.”

“Since you insist, it will be my pleasure.” Glorfindel tossed the sheets off of the bed, fearing to get them in a tangled mess. “Mad passionate love with a side of fuck me silly coming right up.”

He was beginning to get his bearings on things now, and Glorfindel found himself groping what he intended to more and more. Scooting back on his knees, his hands squirmed beneath Erestor’s rear end and lifted it slightly. Sliding his tongue around, Glorfindel soon found what he was looking for and plunged into the tight entrance.

Erestor bent his knees and cried out as he reached down and grabbed hold of Glorfindel’s golden locks. “Deeper than that, come on, Glorfindel, you can do better,” insisted Erestor as he attempted to thrust against Glorfindel’s assault.

Glorfindel roughly untangled the hand from his hair and shoved it away. A moment later he had sat back on his heels, sucking on two of his own fingers which he plunged into Erestor’s body just as the first words of protest began to leave his mouth. “Glorfindel, you- oh, fuck, yes. Ugh. Oh… oh, right… ah, yes, yes, yes...”

With his other hand, Glorfindel was stroking his own erection. Though Erestor’s words were causing him to come dangerously close to climax, he couldn’t help it. Erestor’s groans were peppered with needy phrases, and it was all Glorfindel could do to keep from plunging himself into Erestor’s tight channel.

As Glorfindel removed his fingers, he felt Erestor clench around him. “You better put that back,” panted Erestor needfully.

“And if I don’t?” Glorfindel had lifted himself up and forward, touching his nose to Erestor’s. Erestor inhaled and exhaled a few times to catch his breath and then easily caught Glorfindel off guard and flipped him onto his back.

Completely unprepared for such a thing, Glorfindel struggled against Erestor’s strength and advantage in the dark. He felt his legs being nudged apart by one of Erestor’s knees as his wrists were held down against the mattress. It was only when he felt the head of Erestor’s erection poking at him that he managed to twist out of Erestor’s grasp. “Oh, no you don’t.” Glorfindel reversed their positions, leaving Erestor on his back. “I’ve been aching to fuck your pretty ass for weeks.”

“Then go on and fuck me, you tease.” Erestor turned over onto his stomach, rising up on his hands and knees. “I’ll even make it easy for you.” He stuck his rear up, taunting Glorfindel’s skin with it by rubbing up against him.

“Hold still, you little...” Glorfindel took hold of Erestor’s hips and yanked him down, sliding his erection along Erestor’s cleft. “I’ll fuck you good and hard, believe me, you’ll-“

“Just shut up and do it, Glorfindel,” growled Erestor. “Don’t make me issue it as an order, Captain.”

“Yes, sir.” Glorfindel guided himself to Erestor’s entrance, pressing the tip of his erection into the moist, puckered opening. Erestor arched back as he was filled with what Glorfindel had to offer. His fingers clawed at his pillow as Glorfindel drew back and then sheathed him completely. Twice more Glorfindel took his time as he slid in and out of Erestor’s body. “Feels so good,” he murmured into Erestor’s ear in answer to his lover’s grunts and moans.

“Faster,” was Erestor’s only comment. The pace quickened and Glorfindel thrust harder into Erestor, indeed causing the frame of the bed to shudder and squeak while the top of the headboard hit the wall with every grunt of ‘yes’ that came from one or both of the pair.

“Tell me you want this,” hissed Glorfindel as he slowed down to pace himself. Sloppily kissing Erestor’s jaw, Glorfindel bent his head and sucked on his lover’s throat.

Grunting and straining to push back against the blond, Erestor turned his head and snaked his tongue out to lick Glorfindel’s lips. The pair kissed, nipping at swollen flesh. “I don’t want it, Glorfindel. I need it.”

“And you pretended you didn’t want me,” growled Glorfindel. “Silly elf.”

“Now that we’ve settled that,” Erestor groaned as he made another attempt to force Glorfindel deeper, “would you mind finishing what you’ve started?”

“Of course, darling.” Glorfindel thrust deeper, releasing a gasp from Erestor. “Oh, I thought you were ready,” apologized Glorfindel with a smirk as he held Erestor in place and slowly dragged his member out of the tight channel.

“You bastard, you just wait until I’ve got you under me.” Erestor grunted as he was entered fast and hard.

“Promises, promises.” Out, fast, and in, so very slowly, and a pause. “You’re assuming I’ll let you take me.”

There was a deep chuckle before Erestor answered, “You’re assuming I’ll let you make that decision.”

“You’re assuming-“

“Glorfindel?” Erestor clenched his muscles a few times, making the blond elf groan and dig his fingers into Erestor’s flesh. With a low, guttural noise, Glorfindel’s energy was renewed and he took delight in thrusting into Erestor, snuggly enveloped by the lustful elf.

With one hand Glorfindel took hold of Erestor’s erection and stroked it as he continued to build momentum. His other kept steady on Erestor’s hip as the two worked in tandem, giving and taking. Their heated cries could be heard by passersby beneath the window as their mutual climax brought them crashing down upon each other into a tangled mess in the bed.

- - -

“Now you have to admit,” Glorfindel said as he gently poured the bucket of water over Erestor’s hair, washing the soap away, “that was a better way to spend the evening than sitting around talking about politics.”

“Oh, if I had known you gave such wonderful backrubs, I would have let you have your way with me long- mmm...” Erestor leaned his head back as Glorfindel’s hands pushed back Erestor’s hair and massaged his shoulders, lingering on his muscles as he worked his way down Erestor’s arms. “That’s good,” he said lazily, sinking down further in the tub.

Glorfindel readjusted himself, sitting down on the floor as he continued his work. “Glad you feel that way. I still owe you another one tonight.” He grinned as he heard Erestor chuckle. “Thought I forgot, didn’t you?”

“Hoped you hadn’t.” Erestor stretched his legs out and wiggled his toes before relaxing again. “At what point did you make up your mind to charm your way into my bed?”

“From the moment I found out you had cats.”

Erestor let out a loud laugh and asked with amusement, “Why would that matter?”

“Elves with cats are more... sensual.”

“Really?” asked Erestor.

“Mmmhmm.” Glorfindel bent his head and nipped Erestor’s right ear. “Something I’ve noticed,” he said, flicking his tongue out and tracing from lobe to tip. “Elves pick up the behavior of the cats. ‘Tis the only creature more sly, more beautiful, more sensual than us.” Another nip. “Except for the ainur, of course, and Eru himself.”

“So, Eru the One, Valar, Maiar, Feline,” Erestor said, stressing this one, “and Eldar.”

“Yes. Cats, then Elves.”

“Glorfindel, I didn’t realize you were such a romantic,” drawled Erestor.

“Tis true, but hush, there’s only the one of me and so many would want me if only they knew.” To this, Erestor snorted, and Glorfindel bit him on the shoulder before joining him in the tub. “Right now, however, I think I’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty in romancing you. Turn around so I can see that pretty little ass of yours again.”

“Why do I doubt you only want to see it?”

“Well, if you only want me to look...” Glorfindel was suddenly leaped upon, causing a great deal of water to splash out of the tub and across the floor. Erestor’s hands sought out Glorfindel’s face, pulling him into a deep kiss, while Glorfindel’s hands took a firm grip of Erestor’s backside, kneading the muscles as the pair fought each other for domination. Before long they were soaked, along with the floor, their discarded clothing, and the towels they would have used, but all was forgotten as their moans rose up over the splashing water, drowning out their thoughts of this and replacing them with pure lust.

- - -

Hours later, Glorfindel slipped into the bed, spooning up behind Erestor on the clean sheets as he pulled the quilt he had used on the couch over the past weeks over them. A content sigh escaped him as Erestor turned and nuzzled against him.

“You were beautiful tonight.” Glorfindel kissed Erestor, smiling when the sleeping beauty kissed back.

“You’ve had lovers before,” whispered Glorfindel. Erestor frowned in his sleep. “You have done this before, haven’t you?” prodded Glorfindel.

“Mmmhh.” Erestor rolled away from him.

“What was his name?” Glorfindel bent his head and calmed Erestor with his kisses. “I’ll tell you about mine. His name was Ecthelion. When we were in Gondolin, we, well, we were close. Not that we were committed- we parted well before the fall. And the bal- the, fall.”

Brushing back Erestor’s hair from his face, Glorfindel asked, “So, who was it? Do I know him? Someone taught you to make love like that.”

Erestor mumbled something and Glorfindel came closer. “Who was it, love? Tell me, please.”

It was really Glorfindel’s fault for pressing the matter, for his arms gave way and he fell onto Erestor when he heard the words that were mumbled to him.